Nightraids, are they ok?

Do you think it is ok to do relicraids in the middle of the night?

• Im an alb and I think its totally ok to PVE relics

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • Im an alb and I think its wrong to PVE relics

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • Im a mid and I think its totally ok to PVE relics

Votes: 21 6.3%
  • Im a mid and I think its wrong to PVE relics

Votes: 94 28.1%
  • Im a hib and I think its totally ok to PVE relics

Votes: 31 9.3%
  • Im a hib and I think its wrong to PVE relics

Votes: 96 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Well, here goes :)

No need to spam down this thread with alot of opinions and stuff, plenty of threads for it already.

Please try to answer truthfully btw, for those that play two or more realms, choose the alternative you play the most.

cmr

Banned
WHY oh WHY does somebody always feel the need to make a poll

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
asyveth said:
what do u hope to gain by making this poll?

I am curios to see if there actually is any difference in peoples opinion based on which realm they belong to, that is why.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
:)

if you made a pole about why people make poles to make poles you would get some lemon saying "why do people make poles to make poles to make pole!" as standard reply!

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Made the poll at the wrong time... just as the strong Alb PvE crew log on for the night. As any statistician would tell you "this is gonna skew your results" :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
You forgot the "Don't give a shit either way" option, so im abstaining.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kvadi said:
Made the poll at the wrong time... just as the strong Alb PvE crew log on for the night. As any statistician would tell you "this is gonna skew your results" :p

perhaps, the poll is open for 30 days though :) should flatten out the results to some degree at least.

Had the discussion about why it aint an open vote so ppl can see who voted what.

My reason is simple, I dont want Mr Casual to get flamed for voting an honest opinion nomatter what he votes or from which realm he is.

Drawback is ofc that some disgruntled mids or hibs might abuse it and vote as an alb just to make the result scewed but that is actually quite easy to spot aswell, if its a very uneven numbers of voters for a specific realm we can assume the poll went to hell and it will be rendered useless, that is why I asked for people to be honest. If then people decide to not give a shit about that, well then, nothing much we can do about it really :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
You forgot the "Don't give a shit either way" option, so im abstaining.

The option to not vote is always there so you do the right thing :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Forgot the "I play all realms option".

I have loads of chars in all realms too but Hib is my home :) Im sure you can decide a realm you prefer to play in aswell. If you cant, well.. just type what you think and it can be calculated into the result later on, its no biggie.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
tbh its balanced question. today as it seemed hibguard pve today albland with only few alb grps against a giant hib zerg

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:

mind explaining why it is so important to tell everyone that you dont give a shit about something, when you dont give a shit about it? It seems a little contradictive tbh :) Maybe its just me but if I didnt give a shit about something, I dont give a shit about it and thus leave it at that, meaning, if I actually bothered to write that I didnt give a shit, I would be lying since I give shit enough to bother with typing it and telling the world about it.

Get my point? :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
uspe said:
hibguard pve today albland blah blah blah

Change the record dude got sick of hearing this from u on a few other threads.

Sorin

Banned
Shike said:
mind explaining why it is so important to tell everyone that you dont give a shit about something, when you dont give a shit about it? It seems a little contradictive tbh :) Maybe its just me but if I didnt give a shit about something, I dont give a shit about it and thus leave it at that, meaning, if I actually bothered to write that I didnt give a shit, I would be lying since I give shit enough to bother with typing it and telling the world about it.

Get my point? :)

its very simple.. i'm trying to get my WCskill from 1040 to 1080= hence.. very bored

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:
its very simple.. i'm trying to get my WCskill from 1040 to 1080= hence.. very bored

hehe, fair enuff :) honest answer at least ;-)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
I am curios to see if there actually is any difference in peoples opinion based on which realm they belong to, that is why.

i hope you forgive me when i say that i rather get the feeling that you are far from ''curious'' and have already made up your mind about the results and just want to justfity your stereotype of the albion player?

Herc

Fledgling Freddie
I'm an Elder Alb I vote against the late night rr, but having Hibs/Mids working together a little chance left to Albs. What I mean is if Albs make an rr attempt during normal hours for exmb in Hib, Mids will rush to take Alb keeps. So I think we need strong Leadership in all 3 realms to prevent all of the above and to stop acting like 5 year olds if we want this game to continue.
And if some of you got tired of it go play something else instead to kill this game.
Thanks for the attention

Septina

Part of the furniture
Herc said:
I'm an Elder Alb I vote against the late night rr, but having Hibs/Mids working together a little chance left to Albs. What I mean is if Albs make an rr attempt during normal hours for exmb in Hib, Mids will rush to take Alb keeps. So I think we need strong Leadership in all 3 realms to prevent all of the above and to stop acting like 5 year olds if we want this game to continue.
And if some of you got tired of it go play something else instead to kill this game.
Thanks for the attention

Biggest pile of shit i've read in a long time. If albs go and take keeps and go for relics in hib mids will take advantage of that and go for the relic(s) albs doesnt go for. Just like any other realm would do when its not in their backyard.

Hibs go for keep/relics in mid frontiers, albs will come there and try and exploit the situation for their personal gain just like any other realm would do. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
i hope you forgive me when i say that i rather get the feeling that you are far from ''curious'' and have already made up your mind about the results and just want to justfity your stereotype of the albion player?

:eek7:

Wait a second here, so yer saying I have made my mind up, but make a poll to justify it? Man, you do know I cant affect the outcome of the poll right? I am just curios to see if there is any difference between the realms, whats so odd with that? :eek6: Dont be so paranoid.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Herc said:
Thanks for the attention

That isn't true.Mids dont help us. We had more trouble with mids then with albs during the rr. And we can't stop Mids doing that. Its their own choice.They do their thing and we do ours. That isnt helping.

3 Realms, not 2, its 3.

And since ALbs haven't done any primetime relic raids how should they know what happens.There was a RR one time in Hibernia at the start of NF.Albion rushed to Hib and took Keeps primetime.And guess what? Mids came aswell. At the end we lost both Relics to alb.And there wasn't any word about albguard or anything similar.

It's just stupid Albs who come up with silly Ideas like this.Iam happy i joined Hibernia and not Albion.Here i can have fun and don't have to deal with strange People like CM, Horner and all the other abnormal People with their silly comments and views like you can see in my sig...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Herc said:
Thanks for the attention

Herc - welcome to FH and thanks for posting,

this is potentially a very useful poll.

If there are Albs out there that don't like the minority behaviour of the small group of PvErs they could possibly use this poll to show in fact that they are against the behaviour of the few.....

This would be an opportunity to vote and make your own statement so that you can stop being represented by a small gang of PvE'rs.

Up to you guys but the poll can be used to tell them to wise up. It would be better to get involved in the politics and encourage your realm mates to be more constructive - who can do it in Alb -= why not make a statement and try to get people behind a leader?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom