Nice RvR movie

Minau

Loyal Freddie
No Skill

dunno if u seen it, but was pweety cool :) especially the fight starting at 4:20 :) ok i admit the music sux donkey nuts ^^

Xplo

Banned
Movie of the best hib rvr guild on Ys <No Skill> worth the download tbh :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
I liek Daoc movie that are "aginst all odds" and this one fits in like a glove ;)
phun to see that it some thing called "le zerg" to :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
seriously lol at those zergs, nearly worse than exc ever was, pretty fun vid tho

but loooong :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
someone open a new host plz.. this one seem to be dead for some reason... :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oops. NM!! was my internet going fubar.. prolly a bad idea to DL 12 things at the same time while installing a program and try to do anything else :(

Minau

Loyal Freddie
if any1 has some more videos with theese guys ur more the welcomed to share em with your fellow daoc buddies :)

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Omfg at the actual NO SKILL of the zergs.. Sure these guys are most certainly excellent daoc-players but the opposition they are up against.. yikes..

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
I think clicking the alb cup symbol actually does end up effecting how they play at lvl50.

Its like the discussion of inheritance Vs. envirenment and which one effects the character of people as they grow up.

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
With those retarded zergs its no wonder that the entire group is RR10 and half even RR11 :wanker:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Veno said:
With those retarded zergs its no wonder that the entire group is RR10 and half even RR11 :wanker:
ur the :wanker: here mr zerg

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Not much in the form of fg vs fg in it, mostly farming of zergs (which they are good at). Couldnt believe my eyes when they ran up parallell to a zerg and just ran beside them for a alil while before mezzing them - sometimes i think skill in this game = ability to pan camera ^^

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
was fun to watch - it was after ToA and therefore no wonder it was mainly zerg crap

only thing that struck me was that the enemy zergs had like zero damage output - it's sad to see 3fg tank heavy mids attacking them and their life bars don't even move (hello fully ToAed zerkers and savages?!)

also the bard seems a bit fiixed on his aoe mez - he rarely uses the insta dd or the lulls

anyway good movie and with every minute into NF those kind of movies become more interesting...

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
Off... here is something for the l33t guilds who complaining there is no good groups to fight in daoc.... think u know who u are :cheers:

Aussie

Banned
red resists, grouppurge and prydwen IQ mids, what more do you need :m00:

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Radix said:
I think clicking the alb cup symbol actually does end up effecting how they play at lvl50.

Its like the discussion of inheritance Vs. envirenment and which one effects the character of people as they grow up.
Funny cause most of the zergs they fight are mid zergs... :twak:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
only thing that struck me was that the enemy zergs had like zero damage output - it's sad to see 3fg tank heavy mids attacking them and their life bars don't even move (hello fully ToAed zerkers and savages?!)

I do believe i saw an Einherjar savage there, and still no hp loss. Stick+F8 i suppose :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Cool movie really :)
Whats the name of the song that starts 16:28 out in the movie ? me likes!

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Cool movie really :)
Whats the name of the song that starts 16:28 out in the movie ? me likes!

I wanna know as well 8(

Nice movie etc

Edit: song is apparently Powerman 5000 - Free, Google for the win :OD

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dreami said:
I wanna know as well 8(

Nice movie etc

Edit: song is apparently Powerman 5000 - Free, Google for the win :OD

omg , strong google Dreami .. thx :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom