Nice RvR movie

Himse

FH is my second home
ok that movie sucks for 2 reasons,

1) their bard cant play his class
2) their blademaster cant play his class :)

The bard heals all the time, and the blademaster never hits anybody, i didnt see him kill one person in that movie.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
ok that movie sucks for 2 reasons,

1) their bard cant play his class
2) their blademaster cant play his class :)

The bard heals all the time, and the blademaster never hits anybody, i didnt see him kill one person in that movie.

You himse are the stupidestperson ever regarding the bard, he plays a bard very well, some are bettter but hes way up there, the blademaster tho is....... bit iffy......

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
His mezzing skills could use a fix up tho :) but seriously thos mids are blind.... or they dont use /cg

Zenith

Part of the furniture
I think he played very good. He used castable mezz all the time, and thats kinda good ( vs those crapplayers anyway ), the time he used on healing can be talked about, but I think it was good.

The blademaster.. Hes up there to interupt, and he did kinda. Was ok playing.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
I think he played very good. He used castable mezz all the time, and thats kinda good ( vs those crapplayers anyway ), the time he used on healing can be talked about, but I think it was good.

The blademaster.. Hes up there to interupt, and he did kinda. Was ok playing.

Why not get another druid nat to interrupt instead of BM? :q they can throw in more heals or another mana eld or even better another bard ^^ :p BM job is to kill aint it? kinda lame to run around like that and only interrupt for 1 cast timer then move on to the next where there are like at least 20-30 almost each fight to interrupt :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Eemma said:
Why not get another druid nat to interrupt instead of BM? :q they can throw in more heals or another mana eld or even better another bard ^^ :p BM job is to kill aint it? kinda lame to run around like that and only interrupt for 1 cast timer then move on to the next where there are like at least 20-30 almost each fight to interrupt :p

then again a BM gives you Banelord stuff, which a druid can't =)

Btw, healing time of the bard is high cause of his strange spec (37music, 43nurt, 33reg, 5wpn)

Video was posted some time ago on VNboards so I got that already, but true, the enemy zergs must be totally blind =) The guy could instamezz the leader of 3fg and then follow up a nice stacked ae mezz =)) I want to see that happen here :p

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
then again a BM gives you Banelord stuff, which a druid can't =)

Btw, healing time of the bard is high cause of his strange spec (37music, 43nurt, 33reg, 5wpn)

Video was posted some time ago on VNboards so I got that already, but true, the enemy zergs must be totally blind =) The guy could instamezz the leader of 3fg and then follow up a nice stacked ae mezz =)) I want to see that happen here :p

too long recast timer on Banelord line tho :p why oh why did they chose a BM to interrupt :pPPPPP

Himse

FH is my second home
Eluvia said:
You himse are the stupidestperson ever regarding the bard, he plays a bard very well, some are bettter but hes way up there, the blademaster tho is....... bit iffy......

yes mate, he doesnt even use lul, he has a problem with spamming aoe mezz :) also he doesnt even attempt to interupt casters with lul, mezz or anything. Think about it before calling me stupid.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
yeah well BM interrupting isnt really useful, at least in that manner he's walking at targets, hitting em once and changing... against groups like that a BM could easilly kill targets aswell.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
yes mate, he doesnt even use lul, he has a problem with spamming aoe mezz :) also he doesnt even attempt to interupt casters with lul, mezz or anything. Think about it before calling me stupid.
They killed like 30-40 people at the same time more than once. Do that and then go here and complain about their skills ;)

Why cant people just watch something for the entertainment and then NOT whine.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
i love all movies with nice sparkling effects (here you can see 3fg if blabla... b00000000m and they are gone + hib pbae is the best eyecandy in ze game:))
liked it hehe, didnt watch the whole movie though, only teh first few "fights" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom