LMDB - Liloe's Movie DataBase

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've sent him details to allow him to upload the files to FH then I can make it available via a nice interface...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Sorry guys, I'm on a longer holiday at the moment and I haven't checked so many internet things for a few weeks. I just pm'd Deebs that I will start uploading when I'm back from my holidays and at home again. At first it will be a bit slower due to me being at home, but when I'm at university it'll be much quicker =)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The uploading has started, so just a little more patience and all videos will come sooner or later. Just give Deebs some time as well to convert them all *hug Deebs*

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Just giving an update: University will start again next week, so I can upload much better then. A few gigs have been done, but there is still lots to do ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Am busy converting them to be web optimized so you can watch and stream. The server is setup and I will begin uploading and asking Liloe to add the descriptions to the movies etc.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Update:

There are around 20 files left to convert which will complete by this afternoon. They are being uploaded to the server as we speak and will take a few more days but we can get the process of building the library started. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get in contact with Liloe so I would ask for volunteers to help. Firstly, we need to create categories to place the videos in. Much like a directory structure. So as an example:

Dark Ages of Camelot
-> Realm?
-> PVR or RVR? (not sure, or do we just stop at realm?)

Videos can be tagged with multiple keywords, can be liked, commented upon as well as well as searched.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok,

what is the list?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
what is the list?
Which list?

There's one at the Original Post, if that's the kind of list you're looking for. (and please for the love of Kobold. Make the files downloadable and not just streamable :p)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Which list?

There's one at the Original Post, if that's the kind of list you're looking for. (and please for the love of Kobold. Make the files downloadable and not just streamable :p)
List of realms....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guys,

Whilst I wait for offer of help to build the media library I need a favour. I have attached in a txt file Liloe's listing of videos I have on my system. What I need to know is the realm that each video pertains to along with any keywords you think are suitable. The videos are accessible on Liloe's server but once I start getting the information I need I can then start adding them to the Media system here to allow comments, likes etc.

So please, take a look and provide me with realm and any possible tag (keywords) against each video. I'll start a new thread in this forum and provide a link in this message for updates....

EDIT:
link to thread to use for updates: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/threads/liloes-movie-database-information-required.247112/

Attachments

• daoc.txt
    23 KB · Views: 35

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't Liloe's own classification good enough? In the Original Post they're sorted via Realm (with potential tags as subfolders) in the now defunct Highlight tags?

I.e:

[highlight]./!Albion:[/highlight]
A_Saracen's_Tale.wmv

[highlight]./!Albion/!OF:[/highlight] - here the tag would be Old Frontiers (or OF for short)
  • Albion-Orcanie_(Sorc-Theu).wmv
True, the base directory of each realm lack tags, but at least they're realm-divided.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Um

I don't think so. Look at the attached file in my previous post. Here is an example filename csi.m4v from the directory "new german". How do I interpret that?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Aremskg

Fledgling Freddie
Hi =) IF you still able to upload, could you upload "moksimoveh.avi" and "ruresminions2.avi" pretty please ! xD

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
Damaja.org got taken down .. sadly :/

And I know this is some old shit, but who cares ? daoc is still daoc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom