nice hibbies

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
went to odins last night after doing a few runs in HW .seen a fight going on jumped in and helped only to be greeted with "REEEETARDSSSSS" from our fellow hibs. thought what nice chaps and went to camp amg. we were in the middle of the fight when the same group ran straight in and started to attack. was soooooo tempted to shout it back but why? to me the game is about hibs vs albs and mids, so i see a fight i will join in call me "noob", "retard" whatever cos i play the game as it should be played without all the "1337ness" that exsist in the game at the momment.
i don't want this game to ruined by the assholes who think its is their game.

like i said its HIBS Vs albs and mids not fg Vs fg

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with you m8 its Hibs V the rest, also winds me up when you die and FG hibs run past you and dont ress ya as in a rush or something.

Im hoping NF will change this as as a RR4L9 hero since TOA and ML's i cant get an RVR grp stand at DL shouting etc but no joy as when i say ive not got bodyguard as a casual player im not wanted..

But hopefully with NF all hibs will need to stick together and fight in large grps this problem should go and we all help each other out. Hibs V the rest.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
went to odins last night after doing a few runs in HW .seen a fight going on jumped in and helped only to be greeted with "REEEETARDSSSSS" from our fellow hibs. thought what nice chaps and went to camp amg. we were in the middle of the fight when the same group ran straight in and started to attack. was soooooo tempted to shout it back but why? to me the game is about hibs vs albs and mids, so i see a fight i will join in call me "noob", "retard" whatever cos i play the game as it should be played without all the "1337ness" that exsist in the game at the momment.
i don't want this game to ruined by the assholes who think its is their game.

like i said its HIBS Vs albs and mids not fg Vs fg

no, you play the game how YOU think it should be played, ie "FOR HIBURNIA!! SLAY THOSE EVUL MIDGUARDIANS AND ALBIONES SO WE CAN CRAFT IN PEACE!!!"

and in that statement, you ofc include "i shalt also fucketh upeth everyeth faireth fighteth so its no funneth for thoseth i addeth uponeth"

and just for your info, when you add on someone that (OMFGLOLO) prefers a fair fight. You are ruining how they like to play the game, hence you are the asshole.

Personally, i HATE adders/leechers. I wish they didnt exist in the game, because as easy as hib is (or was when i was active) it was hard enough to get a fair fight as a fg, having 2-3-4 adding mongos dont exactly help on my "fun factor".
But i dont whine about it, since 99% of everyone in rvr adds at any chance, there is just no point of making a deal out of it. Just fills my hump of hate till i unleash it all on some unlucky ****.

That said, the reason im typing this, is because not only are you adding, and fucking up any fair fight you might encounter. (bad enough, but not exactly worth a post) But you also manage to get insulted and think that the ones you add on, THEY are fucking up the way YOU prefer your game.
I got a little newsflash for you too:
YOU ARE FUCKING UP THE WAY THEY PREFER TO PLAY THEIR GAME.

that is all, hope you choke on your lunch :x

Nemlius

Fledgling Freddie
I know a few people on US servers who play NF and they tell me fg vs fg is dead or almost dead but i only know what they have said ofc :)

Adding on fights in RvR what can i say happens all the time :) cant see why people get SO pissed it a game and should be played as a game.

Have Fun

Brodia

Loyal Freddie
Play realm or play pvp server!

I agree. Game also a matter of honor not only rps. If peeps don't wanna play realm go play pvp server. Too many peeps think they own the game(wannabees).Lots of those havnt even got more than 20 /played days.

Those guild making gg and shout at everyone around them,,,pleaseee,,this isnt diablo or other kids rpg game. Beeing rude isnt uber. Respect is earned (my opinion) by helping out making game work for everyone.Rvr Is a matter of owning other realms nothing else.

Hekate

Fledgling Freddie
Every realm has a few high RR groups who says they want fair group vs group fights....

Yet they come to high populated places and slaughter low RR pickupgroups.

If you really want fair group vs group fights (and not unfair pro vs newbie groups), then talk to the other likeminded groups in the other realms (via irc/msgboards/whatever) and agree to meet/fight in a low populated area.

Then you will only get fair fights.... fights that are fair for both sides, not just the fully opted guildgroup.

<puts on the asbestos suit>

Brodia

Loyal Freddie
Good idea:)

Hekate said:
Every realm has a few high RR groups who says they want fair group vs group fights....

If you really want fair group vs group fights (and not unfair pro vs newbie groups), then talk to the other likeminded groups in the other realms (via irc/msgboards/whatever) and agree to meet/fight in a low populated area.

Then you will only get fair fights.... fights that are fair for both sides, not just the fully opted guildgroup.

<puts on the asbestos suit>

I'd like that idea:)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
Im hoping NF will change this as as a RR4L9 hero since TOA and ML's i cant get an RVR grp stand at DL shouting etc but no joy as when i say ive not got bodyguard as a casual player im not wanted..

you honestly think you can get a group as a tank in nf?
rofl

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
"i shalt also fucketh upeth everyeth faireth fighteth so its no funneth for thoseth i addeth uponeth"
maybe if u made some sense i could be arsed to read the rest of ur reply.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Hekate said:

true that.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
no, you play the game how YOU think it should be played, ie "FOR HIBURNIA!! SLAY THOSE EVUL MIDGUARDIANS AND ALBIONES SO WE CAN CRAFT IN PEACE!!!"

and in that statement, you ofc include "i shalt also fucketh upeth everyeth faireth fighteth so its no funneth for thoseth i addeth uponeth"

and just for your info, when you add on someone that (OMFGLOLO) prefers a fair fight. You are ruining how they like to play the game, hence you are the asshole.

Personally, i HATE adders/leechers. I wish they didnt exist in the game, because as easy as hib is (or was when i was active) it was hard enough to get a fair fight as a fg, having 2-3-4 adding mongos dont exactly help on my "fun factor".
But i dont whine about it, since 99% of everyone in rvr adds at any chance, there is just no point of making a deal out of it. Just fills my hump of hate till i unleash it all on some unlucky ****.

That said, the reason im typing this, is because not only are you adding, and fucking up any fair fight you might encounter. (bad enough, but not exactly worth a post) But you also manage to get insulted and think that the ones you add on, THEY are fucking up the way YOU prefer your game.
I got a little newsflash for you too:
YOU ARE FUCKING UP THE WAY THEY PREFER TO PLAY THEIR GAME.

that is all, hope you choke on your lunch :x

ARNOR GET A GRIP ITS A MMORPG which means a lot of people play the game its obvios that mythic have not intended it to become a fg Vs fg by the way nf has been presented.

ok we added by mistake and got called a few names so why did they add on our fight? mmmmm? reeetardsssss !

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
ARNOR GET A GRIP ITS A MMORPG which means a lot of people play the game its obvios that mythic have not intended it to become a fg Vs fg by the way nf has been presented.

ok we added by mistake and got called a few names so why did they add on our fight? mmmmm? reeetardsssss !

Arnor has some points. As much as they "destroy" your prefered playstyle you "destroy" theirs. I don't believe there is a "right-way" to play this game when it comes to PvP, yet.
But as u say tho, NF looks like its intended to be about larger battles :m00:

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
Truth is if u want fair fights then u need to pick another place to fight or even another game, the game in mythics eyes is not fg v fg anymore (or has it ever meant to be)

Being nasty to your fellow hibbies is not nice and if it upsets you that people add then tough thats how how the game is meant to be played realm v realm.

It's sad when the game comes down to 'Should I help my realm mates who are in trouble?' or 'Nah, If i help then I'll only get flamed' only to find out afterwards 'Why the feck didn't you help' comes back.

Due to the uberness mentality this is what occurs. not very nice imo and spoils the game for a lot more people.

Needs of the few uber feck over all the rest.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Gesta said:
Truth is if u want fair fights then u need to pick another place to fight or even another game, the game in mythics eyes is not fg v fg anymore (or has it ever meant to be)

Being nasty to your fellow hibbies is not nice and if it upsets you that people add then tough thats how how the game is meant to be played realm v realm.

It's sad when the game comes down to 'Should I help my realm mates who are in trouble?' or 'Nah, If i help then I'll only get flamed' only to find out afterwards 'Why the feck didn't you help' comes back.

Due to the uberness mentality this is what occurs. not very nice imo and spoils the game for a lot more people.

Needs of the few uber feck over all the rest.
This ain't aimed at you Gesta, but the mentality in general.

The term Realm Vs Realm to me means "3 realms are at war with eachother", not a suggestion on how many numbers you should bring to a fight...?
As you pay to Play, play it the way u want to and don't care about whomever is calling you names.
If u get upset when someone calls you "adder/zerger/noob/etc" you prolly shouldnt be playing mmorpgs in the first place.
The ideal place where everyone are friends and wants to do as you want doesn't exist, face it :eek6: .

Silly discussion imo, this topic has been discussed over and over and over again :m00:

Peace ! =_=V

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
it isn't pve arnor .... albs and mids are all fair game...

and lets be honest, everyone has probably been on both ends of this situation

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
This is a very old topic, discussed since the beginning of the game and my opinion never changed.

This is a Realm vs Realm game. No rule or CoC or anything like that that state something against "adding". The concept of "adding" don't really even exist.

The only rule is: you see an enemy you kill it.

Then there is personal behavior and attitude. I personally feel guilty if i "leech" a few realm point in a fight already decided, where other people did all the work. So if is clear that the fight is over I personally dont like to "add" in the common sense of the word.

But I have nothing agaist those who "add" in a fight my group is winning and I consider perfect moroons those that yell "ADDDD, RETARDSS" or similar.

And , honestly, I simply laugh in the face of those leet guys who talk about "fair" fight and who consider a "fair" fight 8RR10 vs 8warders.
"Zerg", "add".... my suggestion, just ignore them and play the game you want.

A NP or DH fg against a full zerg of myrmidons is a perfectly fair fight....

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Sabu said:
It seems your help wasn´t really needed....

so why they jump in on our fight at amg? makes you wonder if they are allowed cos they are so 1337

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
So what do u, just stand and watch when the HIbs are dead then the hib grp standing then kills the remaining enemies after.

Ud get abuse then from the dead peeps saying why didnt you help. Then if u wait to see who is loosing before steping in might still be to late.

RVR realm V realm thats it.....in my eyes not that i get the chance any more lol.

so currently roling an eld for NF

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
50% of the lvl 50s are newbies created by animist's. :twak: They see rvr as RP farm just like xp and add is leetch. Well RP is not the main thing in rvr or atleast it should'nt. RP is just a reward for defending your realm nothing more imo.

:cheers:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
plz do that, i did buy this game coz of the MASSIVE battles they promised on the cover - not for fg vs. fg gheyness

Just this old post came to mind :)

anyway when playing my tank i prefer 1 on 1 groups and when playing my caster i dont mind getting into a zerg - be it my own or another realms -

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Tigersans said:
"and FG hibs run past you and dont ress ya as in a rush or something." QUOTE]

Because half of the times ppl dont accept rezz and then fg mids inc and ull be standing there with shit power do 2 spreadheals and then look funneh :eek7:

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Basically a good group will run by u and make sure they arent gonna be jumped while they rez u... cos if jumped after rezzing u.. theres a lack of power to heal the group and the group comes first..

As for the adding, think about it this way... if u was fighting the hardest guild on excal (NP) and winning.. then suddenly someone adds on u takeing a portion not only of the rps u earned but ruining the good fight.

8v8 may or may not die with NF.. tbh its all about how the server wants it to be.. and since theres quite alot of people in this game that got sick of zergging skill'lessly i dont think it should be much of a problem especially since i have seen a fg take on 5fg and win before...

The only thing hib needs to brush up on is keep defense and offense (with defenders).. cos they will be a big part of NF.

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
its still realm vs realm and it will never change.
so when you see a enemy you try kill him even whit more ppl then it need.
so ppl dont steal rp form you but the help you :cheers:

horlely

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
realm vs realm doesn't mean zerg vs. zerg, it measn hibs vs mids vs albs - no numbers included? but... what is the reason in helping a grp that is winning? wheres the fun there? you won't die, nor have the chance of it aka a waste of time (assuming all of you play to defend your realm, not for the rps you leech?) so why add? you play for fun, wheres the fun in adding/leeching?

Boann

Fledgling Freddie
Heh...

Stealing mobs, stealing artifact encounters, stealing items, stealing RPs, stealing this, stealing that...
124.gif

Liberté, égalité, fraternité.
Freedom, equality, brotherhood.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
play how you like, if people cry over you adding tell them to cry a little more, personally i dont add and it does annoy me when people add on me whichever realm they are from but at the end of the day its thier choice, they pay thier subs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom