Dem Hibbies

solls

Fledgling Freddie
I guess I'm just wondering if any of the old DH club still knock around these boards? I've been trying to get hold of my login details for about 3 months now, but I think my bard is lost forever :-(

solls

Fledgling Freddie
So I might have reclaimed my prized possession. Entered all the past email addresses I can remember owning into the subs/account/lost password utility on the camelot website, found the email - re-regged the domain name and setup the same email address. Just waiting for the sodding thing to propagate and then I can reclaim the pass. yay.

Anyone actually still play this game?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
are we talking EN servers here? if so i can probably safely say that theres noone left of DH playing there.

if they still do play DaoC they either moved to the german or french servers or to the US servers.

english cluster have been dead for quite a while now with a peak pop of about 20 - 30 players nowadays.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
DH might have been active on Warhammer not long ago, i saw a few familiar names on Azgal/Order in T1.

Might have been them, might not.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
load of us just reactivated us for the mega cluster this week. also dusted off our classic chars over there as they will be clustered to new server with free rr5 afaik . US for the win..'live' and well :p get it ? ah..bless..

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
load of us just reactivated us for the mega cluster this week. also dusted off our classic chars over there as they will be clustered to new server with free rr5 afaik . US for the win..'live' and well :p get it ? ah..bless..
its free ml5 not free rr5 ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom