Nice behaviour from Rabid Badgers

O

old.rauthian

personaly i have to agree with sub it does not matter if its 1 person or 10 ppl camping an area for what ever reasons.
the area was camped he had as he said cleared the area afew times solo rb should have seen it camped and left and not started to pull

N

noaim

But I powerlvled a SB using a lvl 50 healer, and my lvl 29 SM in DF the other day.

We could empty 3 of the top rooms by ourselves. Should we have told everyone that came after us MONGS! We are camping this area, so jsut get the f*ck out of here.

Dont makes sense to me, but exp slowed down when people arrived, so I can try it next time, but please, dont tell me I shouldnt do it when I do, we all now know that is the right thing to do.

O

old.Bash

this thread was stopped being used by me and sub years ago

Only people keeping it open are the bored people looking for something to do :))

just let it die it was ages ago now anyway

D

domin8or

Originally posted by Subbiz

you didnt see me in that group, so u can just stfuokthx?

No, I didn't see you in that group in fact, I didn't saw what NP members stole our pulls I just saw your emblem and guildtag. I was just pointing out that most NP's are retards except for Daoc who is a good guy.

A

Avena

I would say if 1. persone is taking ALL the mobs there, it's camped, if you disaggree, tell me then "number" of people you need to say a place is camped, and there's no rule about this , but your are realm m8's and should help each other, when I'm at spindel using my friends char to PL, I always ask if I can have the upper mobs or something, else is just lame......and I don't care if he's alone solo....

Be friends !! :)
but not the to albs/hibs.....

N

noaim

Thats great, then I will make sure I am there first of all with my SM and my friends healer next time DF is open.

Sorry everyone around lvl 30, I will kill all lilispawns, and if you touch them, I will come here and flame your guild, cause I will camp that area, I OWN IT, and sharing is something I never heard of.

Ohh and if you think that sounds selfish, just ask Avena, Ruathian, Sub, or someone else who agreed with Sub here...that WILL be the right thing to do, so just sod off...MONGS!

A

Avena

Noaim chill alittle what I did say is, I always share cause I think there is no reason why not to, but I do think there is no need for a whole group to be on the place so it's "camped". But I think sub could in this case let the others "camp" there haswell, I would if I had been there, ask anyone that has seen me on my m8's char pl'ing me or my friends (einsi and krydd) so don't point your finger at me without fully understanding my post.

N

noaim

But you still would think it was ok if I took all lilis and told other to leave em, cause I can kill em all?

D

domin8or

I'm with Noaim on this one. I think we should all learn to share. We are all realm mates ffs.

A

Avena

Well if someone comes and asks me if I mind he would hunt there I wouldn't mind, but in that case the situvation was kinda bad, ppl saying "are you stupid?" , I'm not with sub in this, but I do think there is no "camping" but if someones comes were I'm hunting and does whatever he can to try to take the mobs faster then I do, I think it's lame : ( and I hope ppl will talk to each other and share! I mean it can't be that hard or ?

R

rockcrusher

To be honest not pulling from someone else camp spot is a matter of politeness. It seems to me that there are too many who lack the ability to be polite yet expect from others.

Well Subs Never spoke to me about this incident even after asking whom was GM of RB. However seeing how he started the exchange with Bash I can see why he didn't, what I fail to see how he can post it here without being embrassed about his seemingly own hypocrisy. You complain about Bash badmouthing NP yet you own post here seems to an attempted to do the same to RB.

I agree that people should check with anyone who could possible be camping a spot if it's ok to pull or share that spot.
however your reaction and the subsequent reaction from Bash leave alot to be desired.

Rockcrusher Grävlingskalle GM of Rabid Badgers

G

gimmli

hehe

I must admit I also get kinda annoyed when camping a spot, other ppl comes along killin "mine" monsters. The truth is that I´m just greedy, yeah i admit it I´m a greedy dorf , All your monsters belongs to me, best solution is to kill those damn mobs as fast possible or hoping for them to get viped lol. Nah kiddi'n,
I actually try being quite nice ressing if they would get viped etc, also trying to share as good possible after all we are fightin for the same realm arent we?

Ne way I think this post is useless, Its just makin ppl annoyed, specially ppl from RB or NP. Just drop it it wasnt "that" bad.
They prolly helped some ppl outside party, the reason they got those adds, after all they left quite fast. No big reason flaming em, and yes i understand u got annoyed waiting for spawns etc. But could aswell try asked in a nicer "tone", I could recon myself in that situation I would get pissed.

Ne way , that discussion "one" person - one guild, It isnt really like that, u cant like all peeps in a guild or can u? allthough i must admit if u encounter many ppl from u dont like u kinda judge em.

take care

C

censi

Sub,

as a highely experienced and active player you should know that if u open a conversation with "mongs" you are asking for trouble... It will always provoke a reaction from the mr resident grp hothead (every grp has one nowadays) ((bash in this example))

A fellow highly experienced player like myself would have warmly greeted his fellow realm mates and opened a unifying discussion about the glorey of midguard and its endevours.

what you would have found then, is that this group would have embraced you and respected your claim to the mobs without you even having to ask. ( as you can see I attended a course for Lurikeens on player control and manipulation)

Sometimes in this game you get conflict of interests amoung grps of players and the immediete reaction of the grps is hostility towards each other....

If you are able to step back from this or rise above it you will find that your adversorys (who cannot resist the tempation to flame) end up looking rather stupid and damage their reputations. In this example though I have to agree that its 6 of 1 and 1/2 a dozen of the other....

Kind Regards, Censimilia
"Small in stature...... and gimped"

A

Archeon

<Groan>

Who bumped this thread? please lets all do the mature thing and let this drop, its old news anyway. I'd rather focus on more recent stuff, like my
Masterpiece Chain Suit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread