Nice behaviour from Rabid Badgers

N

[NP]Sub

Originally posted by old.fat
Um From what i can see. 2 peeps camping a room. they take mobs they can kill from that room. Next comes along a fg and takes a mob he couldent take on.

Only mob that I cant take on is the princess herself.

Ok, I didnt exactly start out with a positive tone, but ofc. not when I had just spend around 5 mins waiting for pop, and they come along and pull what had just popped, so I'd probably have to wait for next spawn round before I could cary on farming.. ofc I get irritated, but Bash started out flaming me/NP before I got rude! so go clean ur brown nose dude.

N

[NP]Sub

btw I'd like to point out that this wasnt ment as a RB flame, only that guildgroup who came along, I guess topic should have been added a "some", or smth .. whatever.

O

old.fat

but Bash started out flaming me/NP before I got rude!

From your own pics. YOU started to flame eg MONG! long before bash even said a word. So you were rude before he even spoke. So your words Now mean Nothing. And the fact your isulting people everywhere, Not just in doac is quite frankly very Lame.
Just because of the evidence You have displayed has led me and others to believe that you were wrong. No need to shout
go clean ur brown nose dude.

As for this
so I'd probably have to wait for next spawn round before I could cary on farming.. ofc I get irritated,
Learn a little Patience.
No wonder NP seems to have an image problem eg bashs comment of Im NP, Im a god bla bla If the other members of NP act like you have.

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Please leave NP out of this... This was Sub played, not a NP guildgrp. I think if sub was able to clean the whole room by himself and wait for spawns at the same time... they should respect that and move on.

J

jakobi

Um From what i can see. 2 peeps camping a room. they take mobs they can kill from that room. Next comes along a fg and takes a mob he couldent take on.
Next sub starts to shout abuse at them. Personally i see this as a very out of order thing to do right away.
Sub then shouts the room is camped by him. Personally again i cant understand why people cant share. I share adviser room with 3 other peeps / groups and sometimes the spawn in there is slower than princess room.
Bash's comment was a little off next. but then i dont know what NP are like in middy.
So sub starts insults now ( childish) calling him stupid then calling him a retard. People have died for less crimes. :)
At this point is obvious bash is passed the point of being annoyed and is going to wind sub up.
Sub now wants to whine to his superiour.
then the other people in the group start to talk :0 and they state a very good point in there comment.
by this point they got what they came for and move on.
Overall i see only one person who was lame. and it was sub. if he represents NP then well need i say anymore.

I don't think you understand what happened. I have been at that very place with Sub before I dinged 50, he got the benefit of my pbt, I got some xp. And I can for sure tell you that Sub empties that room quite easily. 5+ mins waiting for spawn wasn't unlikely to happen. And I'm pretty sure the pbt from a lvl 44 didn't do that much good.

If 1 group/person/whatever can clear a spawn, wouldn't you define that as camped ?

O

old.fat

So Camping is Hogging every mob around that area. What ever happened to sharing? So if im first to a room that i like. Does that give me the authority to shout at people who only want one mob. In this case that one mob did add everything around.
Maybe i should start shouting abuse in barrows if anyone comes near adviser room. Even if it is that one mob for there epic.
Well Like Sub in prince room, I can empty adviser room very easily by myself. But i happliy let up to 3 fg share. Sometimes i dont get a single mob for 15 min.
And anyway. Bash's group only came for the main mob there. once killed they were going to happily move on.
So if i can share and be polite to other people in dungeons. Why cant Sub ?? Thats what i cant understand.
Maybe its my fault for not calling people Mongs!! if they come into the same room and want to kill a monster without my wishing them so.

L

living

From what i can see old.fat u seem to be blaming sub for being rude.. He maybe started out wrong but how can u blame one for being rude and then be just as rude saying that to him yourself? I mean.. come on..

And sure a spot can be camped by one man, if they wanted anything there just fast they culd start out with asking Sub if he did mind they just pulled some mob or if they culd start farming there.

I also have some bad experience wirth some NP meber back in the day where i leveled.. some of them culd be quite some jerks culd they culdent understand u just had to lern the game.. yet thats just 1 or 2 people.. aint the whole guild who has to take the fall.

S

soth-zorena

I dont know why anyone have something against nolby pride.. but I wanna say when you come in second.. you should always ask if its ok to pull like that imo.

R

rhesusminus

LOL 2 U ALL!
teheheee :)
hoho
kinda funny, 2 man big campspot hoho
pwned by badgers takin nolbys prideh!

G

Garh Khartari

Like I said earlier, we never intended to get any adds.
Ofcourse we figured we'd get at least one add, but the monsters were spread throughout the room so we never figured there would be so many.

And I really don't remember how many there were, because it wasn't a big deal to me. I was in fact quite surprised when I noticed the thread here.

ah well

O

old.Bash

:)

i think Subs quite sad rally I been keeping my mouth shut but if i spat my dummy out i wouldnt bring it to a public forum.....

i didnt pull any mobs ( and we did only intend to get the princess`s mate but got adds)

What made me start insulting was being called a bunch of MONGS by some knob head who thinks he's a god for being in NP
yes Nolby Pride are good at there job yes RB dont think much to them from past RvR outings.

But if Sub is one of NPs ambassidors then i cant see NP keeping many Freinds when hes starts Converstaions MONGS WTF!!!

and as for spitting his dummy out so Easly i surjest he gets more sleep before comming here in a tired state and moaning about such a stupid thing oh shock oh horror someone anoyed him for 5 mins in a game ..........
not like 30 secs is a long time to wait ( BUT then theres the fact that we only tryed to pull 1 mob ) At least untill he spoke to us SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nicely

O

old.Cruel Heart

The lamest thing here was starting this thread. IMO.

N

[NP]Sub

So Camping is Hogging every mob around that area. What ever happened to sharing? So if im first to a room that i like. Does that give me the authority to shout at people who only want one mob. In this case that one mob did add everything around.
Maybe i should start shouting abuse in barrows if anyone comes near adviser room. Even if it is that one mob for there epic.
Well Like Sub in prince room, I can empty adviser room very easily by myself. But i happliy let up to 3 fg share. Sometimes i dont get a single mob for 15 min.
And anyway. Bash's group only came for the main mob there. once killed they were going to happily move on.
So if i can share and be polite to other people in dungeons. Why cant Sub ?? Thats what i cant understand.
Maybe its my fault for not calling people Mongs!! if they come into the same room and want to kill a monster without my wishing them so.

what mob exactly? the princess wasnt there so they decided to pull everything that was there instead, even tho I was standing right beside them.

sharing? there is FAR from enough mobs for a fg 50s in that room, so no, no sharing there when they had the strength to camp umbrood hulks/dommel room, etc.

and if u have to sit around for 15 mins waiting for mobs u are stupid. I suppose you arent 50 yet? coz if u do it for exp like that, then u must really have too much time on ur hands.

And they didnt exactly act like they were going to move. yes they came for princess, but she wasnt there, so they just empty the room and flame me/NP when i get upset about that.
You are out way over your head, everything you say is far fetched, you haven't got a clue what the situation was like, its obvious from what you say, you're just doing what you can to flame me.

N

[NP]Sub

Re: :)

Originally posted by old.Bash
i think Subs quite sad rally I been keeping my mouth shut but if i spat my dummy out i wouldnt bring it to a public forum.....

i didnt pull any mobs ( and we did only intend to get the princess`s mate but got adds)

What made me start insulting was being called a bunch of MONGS by some knob head who thinks he's a god for being in NP
yes Nolby Pride are good at there job yes RB dont think much to them from past RvR outings.

But if Sub is one of NPs ambassidors then i cant see NP keeping many Freinds when hes starts Converstaions MONGS WTF!!!

and as for spitting his dummy out so Easly i surjest he gets more sleep before comming here in a tired state and moaning about such a stupid thing oh shock oh horror someone anoyed him for 5 mins in a game ..........
not like 30 secs is a long time to wait ( BUT then theres the fact that we only tryed to pull 1 mob ) At least untill he spoke to us SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nicely

Haha yeah make it look like it was only coz I called you mongs that you took a go at NP, sure we all believe that's the truth! :rolleyes:

I can handle all mobs except the princess in that room, so why did u pull the princess' guard? he doesnt drop more than a regular nightmare and he is tougher, so I dont see why you'd think thats ok anyways? Its the same deal, and if u had any doubt if I could handle it or not, then you could atleast ask me if I would mind if u pulled a few of the mobs instead of just doing so, especially from a room where there was less than 1/3 of the usual mob population.

O

old.Bash

*Yawn* basically sub nobody cares anymore its old news why dont u just forget it like eveyone else did and maybe u can be a bit nicer to people in future

N

[NP]Sub

*Yawn* basically sub nobody cares anymore its old news why dont u just forget it like eveyone else did and maybe u can be a bit nicer to people in future

aye lets just forget that you acted like a jackass and I'm the one who did something wrong, that seems awful fair!

O

old.fat

sharing? there is FAR from enough mobs for a fg 50s in that room, so no, no sharing
well they werent going to camp. So your just plain selfish.
and if u have to sit around for 15 mins waiting for mobs u are stupid
Insulting me wont help and being polite and friendly to other people isnt hard. Letting them take a few monsters wouldent have hurt. Its like taking turns with other people for monsters. Yes in a slow spawn it might take up to 15 min sometimes for a spawn but generally it does go a little quicker.
I suppose you arent 50 yet?
Yep i am indeed lv 50. and it didnt take long to solo from lv 43 - 49 by sharing that room.
so they just empty the room and flame me/NP when i get upset about that.
Well Who was rude first there. You start insulting them then get upset when they retaliate, So if i call you a Mong! and you insult me back, is it your fault for taking offence to being called a mong?
everything you say is far fetched, you haven't got a clue
How arrogant of you. Just how old are you in rl ? I only ask this because your acting like a spoilt little brat.
Its clearly Selfish arrogant people like you that give the rest of doac a bad name. so as Bash and others says bluntly Grow up and take it like a man.
And nex time dont waste our time.

H

horsma

Originally posted by old.Rei Ayanami
Please leave NP out of this... This was Sub played, not a NP guildgrp. I think if sub was able to clean the whole room by himself and wait for spawns at the same time... they should respect that and move on.

100% agree. And fat - you asking subs age? whats yours? 11? since your atleast act like little child.

O

old.fat

and I thought my typing and english were poor. points to previous post :) :D

A

Agreac

LMAO, Sub complaining about others taking over his "camp" and stealing his pulls, oh the hypocrisy on some people..... :rolleyes:

R

Runolaz

This is how i see it...

If 4 NP's had come along and started pulling for an already camped spot...then most ppl would flame them to hell and back again. So plz set the NP issue aside here...

I think Sub could have told the RB in better ways, but still if he has the room camped by him self, then they should have found another spot. IMHO it does not matter if the spot is camped by 1 or 8 ppl as long as the ppl there takes out the potential of the spot.

I'm with Sub on this, and btw when are we gonna stop flaming NP. I'm so tired of it...I really don't see what NP has to do with this.

O

old.Bash

sure if 4NP came along i proberly would have asked them to leave nicely not called them MONGS but also at the same time I wouldnt of tryed to publicly Flame them as what happens in game is in game ..

I just find it sad that NP would have someone so lame in there guild....

shame it back fired on poor old Sub now alot of guilds know him as not only SELFISH BUT A BIG KIDDY WHO SPITS HIS DUMMY OUT AT THE LITTLEST THING ...

i didnt pull the mobs i didnt even talk until he said MONGS WTF!!!
i dont normally talk unless abused ask anyone who knows me ingame ......

V

Vell

Originally posted by horsma

100% agree. And fat - you asking subs age? whats yours? 11? since your atleast act like little child.

I disagree, Fat has behaved like a mature adult (actually quite like a parent - teaching his kids how to share properly) - unfortunately you always get some problem children who just won't listen.

As I see it, Sub stationed himself by that room to pull the mobs. Four more people come along, and pull one - yes, thats right - one mob. They get a few adds, and finish of their mobs, and decide to move on.

The problem here is that Sub acted like a complete idiot by flaming them for taking one pull. Not only does he flame them ingame, he also comes to the forum and flames the entire guild here. Sadly, this is what has given NP such a bad reputation - while some of them may be nice - they do think they own any spot they choose, and are quite liberal with shooting people down, even if they have done nothing wrong.

R

Runolaz

sure if 4NP came along i proberly would have asked them to leave nicely not called them MONGS but also at the same time I wouldnt of tryed to publicly Flame them as what happens in game is in game ..

Aye...I agree that he overreacted, but it's not only his fault. I think you overreacted too. After dinging lvl 50 IMHO the CoC towards camped spots should be quit simple. I know I whould not have pulled from that spot b4 I had asked if it was ok. To me it looks like somthing is missing b4 he said "Mongs!"...

I just find it sad that NP would have someone so lame in there guild....
[/B]

I find it sad that ppl cannot lay old grudges againt NP aside. Sub is after all, from what I've been told one of the more decent guys in NP. Sure NP has some imature members (very skilled though), but they are not alone, only difference is that they are hardcore and easy to pick on.

NP has been flamed almost since day one. Some of the issues were ok to take up, but I think far too many mids have generalized every member of NP. I think it's understandable that there will by players in NP that has a lot of anger build up inside. Sadly it has come to a stage were NP is IMHO frozen out. They are however reponsible for a lot of this themselves, but mainly cuz some bad apples f¤cked up, and now they all pay the price.

N

[NP]Sub

Originally posted by Vell
As I see it, Sub stationed himself by that room to pull the mobs. Four more people come along, and pull one - yes, thats right - one mob. They get a few adds, and finish of their mobs, and decide to move on.

Ahh so I guess you sat behind me stealthed and watched it all, since you can be so SURE about that they pulled ONE mob? they killed Ambassador Mannam or whatever he is called + 5-6 other mobs. since when did regular mobs start to baf 5-6 when a 4man group pulls? :m00:

Originally posted by Bash
shame it back fired on poor old Sub now alot of guilds know him as not only SELFISH BUT A BIG KIDDY WHO SPITS HIS DUMMY OUT AT THE LITTLEST THING ...

Funny thing is that more ppl agree with me than with you, you barged in on an already camped spot in a very bad behaviour, and it was not easy to see what your intentions was, looked mostly like you planned on just ignoring me and clear the room, the way you stepped far out on the stairs all of you.

N

noaim

Look, it was wrong to steal pulls, but it wasnt the brightest thing I ever seen to bring it here either, now was it?

S

shilak

Fact of the matter is that the CoC doesnt say anything about camp spots, all it does say of relevance to this thread is: -

"Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game. Harassment of another person, insults or remarks made with the aim of hurting another person will not be tolerated."

Quite clearly from Sub's own screenshots he began using the insulting language and Bash responded to that with insulting language of his own. As far as I am concerned both were in the wrong and matters were only made worse by starting this thread.

Mobs standing on their spawn spots dont have anyones name stamped on them, no matter how much people preach about camping. All the CoC asks you to do is to remain respectful to one another.

Had Sub actually tried to ask politely for them not to pull the mobs, and pointed out that he could handle the spawn on his own, I am sure they would of been more than happy to oblige and go on their way.

At the end of the day, it is a team game with the sole aim of defeating the opposing realms. People should not be bickering over a few spawns like a bunch of kids.

Users who are viewing this thread