Nice behaviour from Rabid Badgers

A

ab_fluid

that 2nd picture is broken, and i can see why RB r bitter to any NP considering armea, kallistor etc left 1fg of em dead at hmg in odin's last week after they got killed by hibs.

N

noaim

You really started the conversation nice yourself, not provocative at all.

It is also you asking if he is stupid, and you calling him retard.

I see. RB are assholes cause one or a few of our members didnt think that was a 2 man campspot.

N

[NP]Sub

should work now.

btw, i had cleaned room twice with around 5 mins waiting for spawn every time (the mobs there tend to spawn more than just 1 at a time, so like 5 pops every spawn-round..)

but I dont really mind if a FG comes down and accidently pulls, ive tried to do that vs other ppl myself when in a group, but its common to appologize then and let the "victim" know that you'll be leaving again very soon. instead Bash just started to flame NP, how cool..

If Midgard players expect NP to behave friendly towards them, MAYBE just MAYBE they should try to behave the same way.. most NP's got the mind of playing like PvP server works, its not Realms anymore, its Guilds, and this is mostly because of the rotten way that many middies choose to generalize everyone in NP just because they had a bad experience with 1 or 2 NP members.

N

[NP]Sub

Originally posted by noaim
You really started the conversation nice yourself, not provocative at all.

It is also you asking if he is stupid, and you calling him retard.

I see. RB are assholes cause one or a few of our members didnt think that was a 2 man campspot.

I never said RB was assholes, it was a RB guildgroup who overrumbled my spot, the only lamer was Bash.

N

noaim

I quote the topic of this thread: Nice behaviour from Rabid Badgers

And you said something about generalizing?

E

eben

One man claiming Princess room as his camp? Now I've seen everything.

Come on Sub I remember you having some decency. There's enough mobs there to share. Also, surely it helps Mid more to have 8 ppl xping rather than 1 person farming/powering alt?

Of course I'm not sanctioning anyone being rude.

Why don't I get to fight you on Prydwen too btw?

N

Nightchill

Sub, you can't expect to have a spot to yourself. There's only so many XP places... I don't really see RB doing anything hugely wrong..

N

[NP]Sub

1: I recall all of them wearing epic armor, so they arent getting shit out of the exp anyways, its only for seals/drops.

2: the room was CAMPED OUT by me alone, so it would not be any good for any of us if they stayed, they were strong enough to seek other farm spots that would be too tough for me, or atleast not worth it for me.

N

[NP]Sub

I quote the topic of this thread: Nice behaviour from Rabid Badgers

And you said something about generalizing?

read the post right above ur own :m00:

A

Archeon

Originally posted by [NP]Sub
2: the room was CAMPED OUT by me alone, so it would not be any good for any of us if they stayed, they were strong enough to seek other farm spots that would be too tough for me, or atleast not worth it for me.

Personally i don't agree with one person camping a room, but since i wasn't there i won't bother passing judgement.

Incidentally, was there any real point in starting this thread... well i say thread but its really just a flame isn't it?

K

kaod

Sub,

Firstly, the game actively discourages camping, hence the idea of the camp bonus.
Secondly, no single Mob is "owned" until it is pulled.

Add these together and you'll find you don't own an area or entire room, regardless of yours or others needs.

Your screenshots prove nothing meore than evidence damning on yourself.

I won't add to the anti-NP feeling, I've never had a problem with many of them, this post doesn't really tell me much about you that I didn't really know anyway.

Bit of a sad post to make really.

M

-mamba-

Agree with sub, its pretty much like anywhere else, ppl should respect each other's camp spot (and almost always they do). Shouldn't matter if u camp it "alone" or with FG as long as u kill them fast enough, ie. there aren't really enough mobs for both groups. And princess room is very nice spot for a zerker+buffbot, been there myself kinda lot as well.

Spawn rate is almost perfect, the room goes empty now and then - nice time for a smoke break :) I dont mind a FG killing a princess as I can't take her myself but starting to pull the other mobs as well is bad manners imo. Yeah, sure, there isnt my or sub's name marked on the mobs but the same goes for other popular spots like lair, TL/trow rooms in spindel, askheim etc etc.

Also I must say I've never really had any problems with most RB members (however remember a purple con shammy from RB dot-kill repeatedly the mob I was fighting already and thus making me get zero exp - no flame towards guild, it was the individual doing it and after all i couldnt care less but definitely there are not-so-nice ppl in almost every guild, including RB), in general RB seem to be very nice bunch of ppl but bash's comments regarding NP were really childish, especially when sub wasnt doing anything wrong there. No doubt NP members can behave bad as well, have had little incidents with some NP members in the past but the same has happened with a member of practically every guild around in midgard - ppl just dont remember it as good if the individual isn't a member of an "elite guild"

O

old.Saborion

In my short experience in the game if someone camps a spot, most people are nice enough to leave that spot. Never been in a group that have not left a place camped by someone else. So I agree with Sub here, although not sure it`s a good idea to post about it here for this small reason.

N

[NP]Sub

as raid said its common decency to not just barge in on a already low-spawn camp, it works that way from 1 to 50 for every1.

the only reason I did post here was because im sick and tired of some "#!"#head saying "NP THINKS THEY OWN THE SERVER" all the time, just because they are jealous or something.

G

Garh Khartari

I'm not gonna try and say its OK to pull from a place that is camped by posting here, but I'd like to point out that we had no intentions of "stealing" your mobs...
After all, we were only there for that single pull (that ended up being rather large, 2 adds or so, when all we wanted was the Ambassador) and didn't really intend to disrupt your farming there.

I just think that what ticked Bash off was the way you started the conversation:
"mongs!"
"its camped..."

I don't know what it means to you when somebody says it, but I don't see it as something requesting an apology...

Anyway, why not just leave it be? After all, we left immediately after, because we did indeed see you could chainkill the purple mobs.

Normally its just a spot with more than 2 people, so I really didn't see a problem in pulling a mob there, oh and as you said yourself the room was clean 30 seconds or so.. oh dear, what a waste of time. :/

<leaps out of the thread hoping to escape the flames>

edit: ok the room wasn't clean for 30 seconds, but FYI the mobs were there when I arrived, so I saw nothing about you having cleaned out the whole room - If I had I wouldn't have pulled the Ambassador. (which I suppose you killed earlier then)

S

speshneeds

Then why did you make that topic?

bleh just go /afk like rest of badgers....

(garh + geysor excused from this)

G

Garnet

Flaming NP because they are good at the game is childish...Agree with sub too, no matter how many people camp the spot if there isnt enough spawn for 2 groups the the newly arrived group should find somewhere else to hunt.

BTW sub your 3 MP parts are ready for picking up ;)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Garnet
Flaming NP because they are good at the game is childish...Agree with sub too, no matter how many people camp the spot if there isnt enough spawn for 2 groups the the newly arrived group should find somewhere else to hunt.

BTW sub your 3 MP parts are ready for picking up ;)

TBH, i have not and never will flame NP because they have playera who know how to play the game well, the major problem imo was the attitudes of some of the high ranking members who are meant to set and example for the guilds overall behaviour, when you see the GM orofficers acting like tts in game and on boards its that kind of thing that tarnised NP in game, i know they have some nice members and most of the arseholes are on prydwen but mud sticks :/

Oh, and sub u exp to much looking at ur exp bar :p

H

Hatt

OK you get pissed when someone tries to take ur spot... a spot is a spot and a spot is made for 1 person or a group. VERY few spots are made for more ppl (one of them is lair). In spindel people steal spots every day, you'll have to live with it..
But don't drag it up here ;/ no need for it ;/

AND btw SUB!!!!! Damnit!! You are 50.42!!! :bazbeer:

A

AbPoon

Did they even pull before you called them mongs?

With all respect i'd call you a fucktard if i just looked in a room and someone called me a mong.

Y

yog-hurt

Sub is in the rite here, if he can obviously kill mobs fast enough for him to have to wait for spawn that says camped to me, and anyone with commen sense.

C

Carlos Bananos

If someone is camping a spawn, it's rude to just come and start pulling thier mobs.

The size of the room doesn't rlly matter, if he's there 1st, it's lame to just come and take over.

Just because there are only 2 of them, doesn't mean they can't camp it.

G

geysor

I remember a while ago, when I complained about a Black Company group muscling in my lair spot I was told to STFU and take it like a man.

So Sub, STFU and take it like a man.

O

old.fat

Um From what i can see. 2 peeps camping a room. they take mobs they can kill from that room. Next comes along a fg and takes a mob he couldent take on.
Next sub starts to shout abuse at them. Personally i see this as a very out of order thing to do right away.
Sub then shouts the room is camped by him. Personally again i cant understand why people cant share. I share adviser room with 3 other peeps / groups and sometimes the spawn in there is slower than princess room.
Bash's comment was a little off next. but then i dont know what NP are like in middy.
So sub starts insults now ( childish) calling him stupid then calling him a retard. People have died for less crimes. :)
At this point is obvious bash is passed the point of being annoyed and is going to wind sub up.
Sub now wants to whine to his superiour.
then the other people in the group start to talk :0 and they state a very good point in there comment.
by this point they got what they came for and move on.
Overall i see only one person who was lame. and it was sub. if he represents NP then well need i say anymore.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by yog-hurt
Sub is in the rite here, if he can obviously kill mobs fast enough for him to have to wait for spawn that says camped to me, and anyone with commen sense.

Get off middie forums before i come and bitch slap u with sol's left nut.

N

[NP]Sub

Originally posted by AbPoon
Did they even pull before you called them mongs?

With all respect i'd call you a fucktard if i just looked in a room and someone called me a mong.

they had pulled the 5-6 mobs that had spawned while I was looking the other way for around 30 secs, and when I said it was camped all they came up with was the "NP thinks they own the server yadda yadda" bs ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom