Nice behaviour from Rabid Badgers

F

fl3a

i agree with whoever said that pulling these mobs there was bad behaviour (if it wasnt an accident), but even worse is bringing the matters here.

after all, what did u expect to happen here? Kemor come along and delete all RB? everyone flame RB? what? i do not understand no other point than flamining RB in this thread.

and the only people i have talked to, grped with from NP have been quite nice and yes, skilled. but there has only been like 3 of these.

N

[NP]Sub

Originally posted by fl3a
i agree with whoever said that pulling these mobs there was bad behaviour (if it wasnt an accident), but even worse is bringing the matters here.

after all, what did u expect to happen here? Kemor come along and delete all RB? everyone flame RB? what? i do not understand no other point than flamining RB in this thread.

To make ppl learn how to respect camped spots when there isnt room for more.

D

Dagalush

About the topic "Nice behaviour from Rabid Badgers". Bash is a member of RB, if he or any other members has a bad behaviour it reflects upon the entire guild. If the guild does not take actions with members that behave incorrectly it means they support it and thus the "guild" can be flamed. Hate it when people say "don't flame the guild it was just this one person acting lame" .... and they don't take any actions, kicking him out or whatever... then it means they as a guild say it's ok and thus they are all as lame. Gah... it's early... this will probably come out somewhat wrong but whatever...

sub is good, bash is evUL

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by shilak
Fact of the matter is that the CoC doesnt say anything about camp spots, all it does say of relevance to this thread is: -

I wasn't refering to that CoC. I was pointing "CoC" in general and the respect for other players in game. At least I know that I will never steal a spot from someone else, and if I'm in doubt I will ask if it's ok b4 pulling. As my main char is a SB I know what its like when your at a nice spot, and some grp comes by, totally ignoring that the spot i camped, and start pulling. IMHO I find that rude.

S

shilak

Originally posted by Dagalush
About the topic "Nice behaviour from Rabid Badgers". Bash is a member of RB, if he or any other members has a bad behaviour it reflects upon the entire guild. If the guild does not take actions with members that behave incorrectly it means they support it and thus the "guild" can be flamed. Hate it when people say "don't flame the guild it was just this one person acting lame" .... and they don't take any actions, kicking him out or whatever... then it means they as a guild say it's ok and thus they are all as lame. Gah... it's early... this will probably come out somewhat wrong but whatever...

sub is good, bash is evUL

By your own logic, Bash was right to flame NP as a guild as one of its members (Sub) had acted in an insulting manner.

If Sub had a problem with one of RB's members he should of taken it up with the Guildmaster, but rather than do that his first reaction was to post a flame of the entire guild on these forums.

As for kicking someone out for one mistake, I think that would be somewhat over the top.

L

living

omg Bash u shuld really behave... i mean.. never palyed with ya but u sure seem like another lamer in the bunch, starting to flame people is a act of weakness

T

twistedmind

he did ask for gm

Originally posted by shilak

By your own logic, Bash was right to flame NP as a guild as one of its members (Sub) had acted in an insulting manner.

If Sub had a problem with one of RB's members he should of taken it up with the Guildmaster, but rather than do that his first reaction was to post a flame of the entire guild on these forums.

As for kicking someone out for one mistake, I think that would be somewhat over the top.

Well in subs screenshots he did ask for the gm. have he talked to him? i dunno. but i agree it was bad behaviour by bash and by sub. Allthough i have never spoken to sub in game i think he might be a decent guy, such as bash is also since i have spoken with him in game and yes i am a member of rabid but i dont flame rabid and i don't flame NP. but then again i am certain they did not kill all the mobs in purpose.

but then again both behaved bad and if both say they are sorry for they behaviour it will be history. and no other mistakes made.

twisted yellow con missile coming to get you :-P.

G

Garh Khartari

I'm a Skald, snare is on a 30 second timer.
I couldn't have pulled more than the Ambassador, and I didn't.

I have no explanation for why they all baffed Sub, but I did only intend to get him, regardless of what you might think.

And if you had asked for an apology when we were about to leave, I'd ofcourse have given you one, but after being called mongs it didn't seem like you wanted one, or even cared about getting one.

I

indeed

hiss, boo!

Kiss and make up!

The end.

Fatbob 50 mez breaker
Mysticbob 35 advanced mez breaker
Rabid Badgers

O

old.amoeba

Can I just add my bit, as a RB member:

I dont give a flying fuck. Its a game.

Thankyou, I feel better for that.

D

dandy

Man speaks sense on Forum Shocker

Originally posted by old.amoeba
Can I just add my bit, as a RB member:

I dont give a flying fuck. Its a game.

Thankyou, I feel better for that.

I second that!

L

lightningbolt

Well its wrong to flame a whole guild, but if someone called m a mongs i would have told u to grow up...

And instead of calling him a mongs maybe a "plz could u leave this room, bcouse its camped....."

but i agree, u should ask bfore u pull....

P

poppamies

ok, havn't not read all the posts, but, what im guessing is that Sub is sick and tired (like i guess all NP members are ) of geting flamed for what one member of the guild might or might not have done.
Alot of ppl flame NP for all kind of things, what ever it might have been.
Sure NP members arnt the nicest at tiems but who is ?
I know i get pissed off at times and tell ppl to fuck off.
So plz, think about the person as just what he is, a perso not a whole guild before starting a flame, its really not the ole guild in ANY case thats involves, most likely not even the majority.
So next time, Think first before flaiming a whole guild, this goes for all of u.
I just think this is waht sub is trying to point out.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by [NP]Sub

To make ppl learn how to respect camped spots when there isnt room for more.

Unfortunatly (and quite predictably i might add) all this has really accomplished is a nice heavy dose of flaming all arround.

Can't we just forget the whole thing and be friends again?

D

domin8or

bah! This post makes my wanna vomit.
Few days ago I was xping with 4 other people at Princess spot when I needed to go afk for few minutes and a Hunter in our group went LD. So the other remaining in our group stopped pulling for few minutes while they were waiting for me and the Hunter. Meanwhile comes a full group of NPs and start pulling our mobs without asking us or concerning it with us. They just walk right passed us and ignored us. So what we did was that we just left without saying a word. You don't see us whining and bitching about that on public forums, do you? So just STFU and take it like a man.

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by domin8or
bah! This post makes my wanna vomit.
Few days ago I was xping with 4 other people at Princess spot when I needed to go afk for few minutes and a Hunter in our group went LD. So the other remaining in our group stopped pulling for few minutes while they were waiting for me and the Hunter. Meanwhile comes a full group of NPs and start pulling our mobs without asking us or concerning it with us. They just walk right passed us and ignored us. So what we did was that we just left without saying a word. You don't see us whining and bitching about that on public forums, do you? So just STFU and take it like a man.

you didnt see me in that group, so u can just stfuokthx?

I

Ironfoot

Well a week or 2 ago me and my guildies were camped at that exact spot waiting for the princess to spawn. Then a load of NP came and just pulled her without as much as a "are you waiting for the princess spawn"

So all I can say is i think most people are right when they think you are arogant wankers... coz you obviously are (well most of you, I am sure there must be a few of you who are ok, although this I have yet to see)

So to all those who say stop flaming whole guild etc etc what the fuck you suppose to do when a whole bunch of NP come down and fuck you over for the princess when you have been camped there waiting especially for her to spawn.

Maybe NP should go and learn some fucking manners.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by nadiri
/beck

Want a catfight???

Little kids play this game you know, thus i suggest if you must do it naked and with plenty of oil so its nothing they havn't seen before :)

G

geysor

Originally posted by Ironfoot
Well a week or 2 ago me and my guildies were camped at that exact spot waiting for the princess to spawn. Then a load of NP came and just pulled her without as much as a "are you waiting for the princess spawn"

So all I can say is i think most people are right when they think you are arogant wankers... coz you obviously are (well most of you, I am sure there must be a few of you who are ok, although this I have yet to see)

So to all those who say stop flaming whole guild etc etc what the fuck you suppose to do when a whole bunch of NP come down and fuck you over for the princess when you have been camped there waiting especially for her to spawn.

Maybe NP should go and learn some fucking manners.

And was Sub in that group?

Go on, say he was ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom