NF open beta Euro \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
GOA only post good news there, unless its unavoidable. The bad news is reserved for FH, usually hidden many pages down threads containing complaints - where very few will ever see it.

It seems their marketing/management types have too much control over the webpage ;)

Couldnt have said it better myself really.

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
Think we all need to remember that this is an open beta so it is always feasible to have problems at this time. Lets all chill out let them fix what ever is broken and enjoy it when they can let us play NF :)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Draylor said:
GOA only post good news there, unless its unavoidable. The bad news is reserved for FH, usually hidden many pages down threads containing complaints - where very few will ever see it.

It seems their marketing/management types have too much control over the webpage ;)
No it's because news that affects all players has to be published on the English, French and German sites simultaneously. I can't just post a quick note myself for the English players as we have to provide the same info to all our players at once on the official site. Here on an unofficial forum, I can however give you unofficial status reports, which is what I'm doing.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, it could be just that. I don't think that the server administrators and GM's can post things to the webby, only those creative people they keep hiring can, I think.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It doesn't take that long to translate 3 lines into German and French! I appreciate your reply here, but as a company you should reconsider your communication strategy!

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
No it's because news that affects all players has to be published on the English, French and German sites simultaneously. I can't just post a quick note myself for the English players as we have to provide the same info to all our players at once on the official site. Here on an unofficial forum, I can however give you unofficial status reports, which is what I'm doing.

me loveth u :cheers:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Lay off em guys, and get bak to your homework.....

server will be up when its up. Personally i am looking forward to 10:15pm uk time when all you little darlings will be in bed and i can get testing on the new server in peace and quiet :)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Requiel said:

just ignore them, bunch of QQ'ing fairys.

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

server will be up when its up. Personally i am looking forward to 10:15pm uk time when all you little darlings will be in bed and i can get testing on the new server in peace and quiet :)

:worthy: :clap: :worthy:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Requiel said:
Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Because translating 10 words into French & German takes hours. Silly me: I forgot.

For example: Im sure its translation issues that prevent the ridiculous lag in the last week being worth mentioning on the website. Far too many other examples going all the way back to the beginning ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
rampant said:

Personally ;o I'll be up till 11... ish.

6th Form/College student ;) by the way, it's BACK not BAK :p

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

would be nice =) ... Give DUelz imo ... FIght you somwhere pretty

Draylor

Part of the furniture
rampant said:
server will be up when its up.
Couldnt care less if the test server isnt available at all. Id rather wait to see NF with my own chars than run around with some /level 50 char in DF gear ;)

I do however enjoy laughing at GOAs moronic excuses

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
In reply to Thread:
Well, posting it to the website kind of makes things official. Imo they shouldn't even have said 'Thursday morning' at all or any NF announcements. Just set up the server, invite a few players over to test the NPC's and have the scripts doublechecked/auditted, then when everything seems to work just announce.

Most companies do it that way and we should be grateful that we even get an oppertunity to test NF.

Draylor said:
Couldnt care less if the test server isnt available at all. Id rather wait to see NF with my own chars than run around with some /level 50 char in DF gear ;)

I do however enjoy laughing at GOAs moronic excuses
You sir, are a troll. Now bugger off if you don't care about the NF test.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Because translating 10 words into French & German takes hours. Silly me: I forgot.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

For example: Im sure its translation issues that prevent the ridiculous lag in the last week being worth mentioning on the website. Far too many other examples going all the way back to the beginning ;)

Your prob right the translation doens't take long .. however making sure all markets get the update at the same time can take a bit of orginsiing.

lay off them imo ... doing a bang up job .. if you where around , try and remember what GoA was like with info before these 2 where around

Draylor

Part of the furniture
[SS]Gamblor said:
lay off them imo ... doing a bang up job .. if you where around , try and remember what GoA was like with info before these 2 where around
Oh things are alot better now than they were in the era of Kemor & Zargar: theyre still a long long way away from being 'good enough' though ;)

CstasY said:
Shut the fuck up, retard.
Heh. Who the hell are you?

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Draylor said:
Oh things are alot better now than they were in the era of Kemor & Zargar: theyre still a long long way away from being 'good enough' though ;)

Heh. Who the hell are you?

.... Noob!!! :m00:

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Grow up mate. You've never worked in a company, have you ?

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Draaaayyllooor is eeeviiill!!!! eeeviiilll I sayeth, eeeviiiilllll.

Either that or he's just a forum troll that's trying to make himself look smart.

<offers Draylor a Swedish E-penis enlargement kit>

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel what is the odds of getting Gorre up and running today/tonight, if you have that info pls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom