Impressed Reaver Bombs :o

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I was lurking around twitch tv earlier stumbled upon a random ywain hib 8v8 grp, and towards the end of their run they got melted by a reaver bomb grp:

http://www.twitch.tv/pythion/b/447789146

@ 1:36:15 ...reactions were similar to mine lol..

just wondering if there are any vids of this or similar reaver bomb vids as I've only really seen the wizzy/eld/bain bomb vids :eek:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
first one was pretty sneaky but 2nd one was just them being utter noobs, they could have panned and seen it coming easily, full group and not one person was panning, well done.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Aye I remember, was beautiful seeing his kill spams :p

On a side note though, anyone know if Elitestoners Reaver vid is still hosted anywhere? Wouldn't mind watching that!

Zede

Part of the furniture
Aye, there was a reaver on prydwen that used to reaver bomb loads, wasn't Elitestoner it was someone else, forget the name tho.

Probably Stalky for Angels of Darkness, he was the only rr10 reaver at least back in the day.

Nothing will every beat the reaver grps i made c/o FH. 4 Reavers, 2 clerics 1 sorc 1 mini. Was it patch 1.32 they all stacked ? 136 killed in 1 pulse once, the entire mid zerg if i recall. SoS ftw.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Oh I remember those reaper bomb days, was pretty nasty!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Heh, pretty awesome vid, not that I usually watch these, but yeah, it's making me wanna resub for a month just to dust off my old acc. I was really surprised how low IQ these victims had as most of them seemed blissfully unaware of the incoming bomb group on almost all occasion. It was comical. But yea, I am kinda tired of pvp on other mmo's as the one's I have tried have been to say disappointing is a very large understatement - particularly swtor which once had pvp like daoc but then the devs caved to the whiners and then it went to its current state where you now have to queue to pvp? WTF! So yep, coming back and seeing how it is on my old toons. I've been playing the trial again and I see nothing so far that discourages me save the odd prime times and the low pop. But that's to be expected. Dunno if any one I knew will be still playing, not sure which realm to play either as I have that option. We'll see in a week or so ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom