NF open beta Euro \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
It doesn't take that long to translate 3 lines into German and French! I appreciate your reply here, but as a company you should reconsider your communication strategy!

Totally agree, especially with the second part of your statement, but enough of the negative stuff, good luck to the team putting the beta/live NF together, can't wait to play :cheers:

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
No it's because news that affects all players has to be published on the English, French and German sites simultaneously. I can't just post a quick note myself for the English players as we have to provide the same info to all our players at once on the official site. Here on an unofficial forum, I can however give you unofficial status reports, which is what I'm doing.

Last official update on the official site, Prydwen news section about the lag in Mid wasnt recently:

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsa90article.php3?id_article=1889

Even if it has been mentioned somewhat in the General news section its still far to few updates since we buy an expansion that hasnt been working properly and we pay montly for it as well.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Oh things are alot better now than they were in the era of Kemor & Zargar: theyre still a long long way away from being 'good enough' though ;)
QUOTE]

the grass as always greener on the other site :(

when talking with friends playing other mmog's the GM sound kind of f*cked.
i think requiel and erivoss are doing a good job, they didnt have to post on forums as FH and pryd.net, but they do it as an extra service for us

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
I care

Honest I do

Lots & lots & lots

Are you simple? You obviously care enough to reply to me, and post comments which dont help matters, and only make you look like an idiot.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
UndyingAngel said:
Lol I think we are taking about you here. Mr I just go back from school.. go and do your homework and shut up xD
Yeah, I just got back from school 10 years ago.

Guess again :clap:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Are you simple? You obviously care enough to reply to me, and post comments which dont help matters, and only make you look like an idiot.

sounds to me like you need some wub

:fluffle: :fluffle: :fluffle:

as for the rest , i'm happy with the server not being up atm .. as long as it's up and there is space for me once i get home i'll be happy =)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
3 pages in 10 minutes? Didnt know I had a fan club :worthy:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
Well in that case act your age and not your shoe size!

im 12 :D :D :D
oh wait... thats my shoe size....
but i have a mental age of around 6 to.
and another age of 18... which 1 of these am i meant to be?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Xmi said:
Totally agree, especially with the second part of your statement, but enough of the negative stuff, good luck to the team putting the beta/live NF together, can't wait to play :cheers:

I'm not being negative towards their technical department nor towards the GMs. I do understand that there are problems involved that are not even supposed to know. However, posting information on your official website, which becomes invalid, shows bad towards your company profile, specially after it stays there for a period of hours when there has been no improvement.

I'd like to see something like "We appologise as we have run into some unexpected problems. At the moment we are not in a possition as to offer you a timeframe of when Gorre will be up and running, but we'll keep you posted as soon as new information becomes available. Thank you for your patience"

Not that difficult now, innit?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
chist, a few posters in this thread only serve to back up the opinion that daoc should be 18+ what would you rather have.

Gorre up now, but up and down for the rest of the week because its not ready. or...

Gorre up when its ready and stable for the week

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Lakashnik said:
im 12 :D :D :D
oh wait... thats my shoe size....
but i have a mental age of around 6 to.
and another age of 18... which 1 of these am i meant to be?

lol :F what am I the pope now ? I think you know the right way ! :clap:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
tbh... Most of this "whine" is not about the server not up but about not getting any info about it... they said we will get some info soon... 1 houre later an still no info...

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
Gorre up when its ready and stable for the week

For me it hasnt ever been the issue that it has to come up today - I'm just fed up with that the company, imo, focus on things such as creative stories, news on expansions months and months in advance instead of getting the customer support better and improving the site/player info on the site by alot.

EDIT! And no, quitting the game isnt an option because I like the game too much even if I dont think GOA is anywhere close to their US mothership. (The Camelot Herald) EDIT!

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
I'm not being negative towards their technical department nor towards the GMs. I do understand that there are problems involved that are not even supposed to know. However, posting information on your official website, which becomes invalid, shows bad towards your company profile, specially after it stays there for a period of hours when there has been no improvement.

I'd like to see something like "We appologise as we have run into some unexpected problems. At the moment we are not in a possition as to offer you a timeframe of when Gorre will be up and running, but we'll keep you posted as soon as new information becomes available. Thank you for your patience"

Not that difficult now, innit?

I am again in total agreement. GOA are not that hot when it comes to timely announcments on their public facing web pages, which is a shame because they shoot themselves in the foot when there is no need... Maybe they need some wub too :fluffle:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
sanity.gif

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:

Requiel...

DAOC-Home said:
We will give you the information you will need to participate in the test late tomorrow morning

It is now 15:45 Thursday 14/10/04 (still early morning? say...Las Vegas?) and unless I was made aware to look at this website (Freddyshouse) to find out the latest... I WOULD NOT KNOW WHATS GOING ON! And the website is still not updated... :touch:

Not saying its your fault as you may not have control over this, but you can surely bring this up as poor customer support to your management...

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
So much noise over nothing. :)

You guys ought to be happy GOA even bothers giving you access to Gorre to mess on instead of making you wait till it goes to the live servers.

Gorre's been stable for weeks - I very much expect the problem with giving access to Gorre is related to the subscription infrastructure behind it and not to Gorre itself. (And the GMs do not have control over that - GMing and Server infrastructure control are seperate entities. I suspect that GOA doesn't even have direct control over the servers, since it's taken care of by Wanadoo.)

Just be patient. Even if GOA said you would get access today, and it turns out to be tomorrow, so what. One day difference isn't gonna kill you. ;P

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I just hoped this time it would be different from the zillion other times we've had to wait.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
I just hoped this time it would be different from the zillion other times we've had to wait.

lol, why did you think it would be different ? :confused:

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
Well its now 5pm over in GoA Towers, I dont think we will be getting NF today unfortunately as I cant see the problems being rectified b4 the end of their working day, as i asked before Requiel can you give us odds on Gorre coming up today/tonight pls mate?

Mysteriax

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
So much noise over nothing. :)

You guys ought to be happy GOA even bothers giving you access to Gorre to mess on instead of making you wait till it goes to the live servers.

Gorre's been stable for weeks - I very much expect the problem with giving access to Gorre is related to the subscription infrastructure behind it and not to Gorre itself. (And the GMs do not have control over that - GMing and Server infrastructure control are seperate entities. I suspect that GOA doesn't even have direct control over the servers, since it's taken care of by Wanadoo.)

Just be patient. Even if GOA said you would get access today, and it turns out to be tomorrow, so what. One day difference isn't gonna kill you. ;P

Cant you read peoples posts or are you a retard, that goes for Raven aswell.
People arent saying f*ck goa the server aint up. They say f*ck goa because they cant seem to communicate with there clients.
I apologise for stooping to there level and use simple words because without the aggressive tone in my posts and the simple words they wouldnt understand

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
ffs... How hard can it be to post abit of info about it ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom