Newbies r cute!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
DAoC was my first even MMORPG, and i really cant see myself having that same feeling as i did the first time i logged on.. everything was new and u didnt care about anything but having fun. now when i try another MMORPG, i always figure out whats the best way to lvl up and stuff... :/ most of that genuine "fun" factor wont happend again :(

now i'm sad :(

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
being a newb was sooo much more fun :< i remember this guy called Ringstaff a really kewl purpley guy teach me about the game, i thought he was L50, but funny thing is i bumped into him about 6 months ago and he was about lvl 30 was like oommgg and btw Xavier (rowan) i thought u quit ooh nvm i remember u were changing to alb becoz ur irl friends was there, but i remember how we used to talk about the house we would share when foundations came out hehehe.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Black is 30g a pot, it is you that is teh noob! ;).

I also remember getting my first gold piece off a traveler (sp?) by the rock imp's near Ludlow, my my those were the days :)

never hear of dark gray?
or even charcoal?
he said expensive SHADE of black u noob :p

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I've been enjoying becoming a Noob again. I've started a few characters with people new to the game, and really enjoyed starting at 1 rather than 20. I don't suppose I'll use /level 20 again.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom