Newbies r cute!

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
am i weird for thinking newbies are cute? i mean...theyre so innocent and unaware :m00:

i want to give them cash often..i know im not the only one

awwww look hes gonna start playing daoc ^^

Funkybunny

Banned
hehe.. same here.. and its so cute when they start grp! /y lvl 6 lfg!!!

just wanna go up and hug em and squeeze em and hug em and squeeze em and hug and... why is he sleeping? ME HUG AND SQUEEZE!!!!!

woops.. back to the sain side of the world.. well.. they are very cute.. especially when they see that they can die their stuff and show up in red green blu orange armour :)

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
aye and you give then 10g and their like wow very sweet :clap:

adn the multi-cloured lowbies its just the law - if u aint mulit-coloured u defo aint a newbie

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i used too find them so cute.Now i just cant be arsed... ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
<mumbles something about lazy beggars..> ;)

- English -

Resident Freddy
i remember when somebody gave me my first gold on mid/pry. I was like OMG !!! Thanks, I became good mates with this guy, perhaps best DAOC mate ive met, he was called 'Bunes'

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, I also got a WHOLE goldpiece for helping someone with making a guild. I like just had to brag to my friend about having this gold piece :D

Found out he had gotten the silly amount of 10 gold pieces by some guy and just stood there :eek7:

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
I remember I gave a newbie 10 gold and he went and dyed all his clothes an expensive shade of black :-o

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
I danced at this purple dude in howth once and he gave me 2g, my friends where dead jelous.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
lol, i remember when i first started, someone gave me 5g, i was like omgggg, went off and bought some arrows lol .

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
lol, i remember when i first started, someone gave me 5g, i was like omgggg, went off and bought some arrows lol .
LOL :p

Dunno why it was funny. Just was! :p

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
lol, was it just me or did everone brag to their mates in school/work etc.. when they were a noobie?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Lendan said:
I remember I gave a newbie 10 gold and he went and dyed all his clothes an expensive shade of black :-o

Black is 30g a pot, it is you that is teh noob! ;).

I also remember getting my first gold piece off a traveler (sp?) by the rock imp's near Ludlow, my my those were the days :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Remember running to muspelheim with my young hunter (first char) and someone ran upto me (speed thingy, he catched up), told me to stop and gave me 5g, and i was stunned :p

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Vladamir said:
Black is 30g a pot, it is you that is teh noob! ;).

He said "some shade of black" so could be dark grey or charcoal (which is up to 6g pr pot) :p Nevertheless annoying to give cash to a noob who turns out to be most into his looks :D

Funkybunny

Banned
Klonk said:
He said "some shade of black" so could be dark grey or charcoal (which is up to 6g pr pot) :p Nevertheless annoying to give cash to a noob who turns out to be most into his looks :D

looks>everything :)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
bah wen i first started wasnt rich people lol...i got given like 10s i think from Viktor a twoll

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
i used to give out sets of 100g till i noticed i lost a couple plats ^^

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Lorra said:
lol, was it just me or did everone brag to their mates in school/work etc.. when they were a noobie?

DUNNO WHY UR REPLY WAS FUNNY MAYVE ITS CUZ IVE DRUNK TOO MUCH :d

jnh

Loyal Freddie
started at release so there wasnt many rich people about, never got given a gold piece anyway. but i do remember rasputin (i think) moaning about a bugged black dye he had just payed for or something, it either didnt dye or didnt show up in his inv... i was like "woah, black, thats like 30g, ill never get black dye :(". and on the first day i remember walking around all proud as a lvl 4 elementalist, on my way to becoming a wiz, with a 1s red cloak and robe, hardly anyone had a robe, nevermind cloaks or dye

Chilly

Balls of steel
I remember rezzing ppl on sals plains and saying "all donations to the church acepted" and id be like wtf 50s WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Just yesterday I had a talk with the old rafiki...

When we started lvling, generation Squalion, Puk, Warnor, Ravenbourne, etc times were so different.
I remember being pissed off the first day coz i kept dieing at lvl4 was like 3hours later and still lvl4 lol. Damn those hill toads behind Howth :p

Anyways, back in the day, before SC. We saw a 50 running about and we were like wooooowww look at that guy. Man look at his cool-looking armour!!He must be one off the best players on server or somethin? And back then we all used to speak English, and not the l33t t4lk we c these days. wtfpwned or steamrolled or cba ...all didnt exist in our world off adventures and new discoverys. cba surely didnt exist since everyone was still exited (sp) about the game...

Oh well things change i guess :(

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Kawaii said:
i used to give out sets of 100g till i noticed i lost a couple plats ^^

well I wasnt THAT crazy but I have lost about 500g this way! :D

when I was given my first 30g I (!ofc!) bought a new shiny armor and told the one that gave me the money that he was like Scroodge! Hell I’ve known him for 12years and he didn’t even give me 100g.
Maramar you Scroodge! :p :cheers:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Chilly said:
I remember rezzing ppl on sals plains and saying "all donations to the church acepted" and id be like wtf 50s WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

Sounds funny ;D

Beasly

Fledgling Freddie
ask me those newbies can f00k off, more people who get helped to level up means more competition for hunting spots, scroll, artis etc... not good on over populated realm.

hope that most people quit tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom