New Year Resolutions!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Rah! Its that time of the year again; people say, "Hey Sissy! What are your resolutions gonna be this year?" and I say, "Fuck off! I'm perfect the way I am! If anyone needs to change it should be you!" and then they say, "Ooookay...", and then I say, "Yea, so, like, kiss my booteh and buy me a beer, granny!"

:D

However, this year I have decided to make a change! Woo! This year I resolve to be more of a slut and sleep with as many women as is inhumanly possible! I shall unleash my Amazing Wonder Weasle on the world and make hundreds of illegitimate Mini-foos! Hurrah!

B

BlitheringIdiot

I'm just gonna start the year pissed and see where we go from there.

Hasnt worked for me yet but persistence is always a good thing.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Why aren't you at a pub drinking? Its after 7pm. :/

B

BlitheringIdiot

..because im sad and lonely... :(

How do you know it isnt a weird pub with net access, eh?! (Or rather wired pub).

Coim is still online too!!1

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

He is 13 and you are, like, old! :p

Go to the pub and have a drink for me. :) Remember yer ol' pal, Sissyfoo and umm, then have another drink! :D

O

old.Dillinja

I'll join you if you pay for my trip to America.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ooo...you coming out here as well? This country ain't big enough fer the both of us.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Three bottles of asti, Jools Holland on TV and my cat.

That good enough sissy?

...:(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

:D

...what is asti? :-s

You should go out and get free smoochies from the inebriated women in london. You don't even have to go through the formality of 'small talk' either. Woo!

...or so I have been told. I'm usually too drunk at midnight to be even thinking about sex. :x

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
He is 13 and you are, like, old! :p

Go to the pub and have a drink for me. :) Remember yer ol' pal, Sissyfoo and umm, then have another drink! :D
Exactly. I have an excuse to be stuck in playing computer-games on new years eve, you don't! :p

O

old.Dillinja

I've been spending my new year's eve impulse-buying random items from the internet. I'm thinking of making it my hobby.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Not really. You should be hanging out in bus shelters drinking white lightening (or whatever that crude cider thing is) and hurling abuse at strangers like the rest of your generation. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I've been spending my new year's eve impulse-buying random items from the internet. I'm thinking of making it my hobby.

Buy anything good? I am resisting the impulse to buy an ipod. :D

O

old.Dillinja

Not really. You should be hanging out in bus shelters drinking white lightening (or whatever that crude cider thing is) and hurling abuse at strangers like the rest of your generation. :p

What an age we live in.

O

old.Dillinja

Buy anything good? I am resisting the impulse to buy an ipod. :D

Not really, mostly NFL 'jerseys' and computer games.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

No reason. I remember hearing about people who did that but I never really believed it. :p Most people I know just download their games from illegal servers...not me of course. :x

O

old.Dillinja

Yeah, well.. I've always been a sucker to the system.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ah well, without you the system would crumble and then people would have buy their own games then the system would come back and then ... something would happen ... and I don't know what I'm talking about anymore.

...I need a drink. :mad:

S

'Shy

New Year's Resolution:
I'm going to get divorced properly!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Just kill him and bury his corpse in a freshly dug grave. Saves money and time.

S

'Shy

Goodness, thought it was quiet, you've all been banned :( Now who am I going to discuss the best way to dig a grave with? :(

Happy New Year everyone :(

C

Conchabar

wtf ffs barrysworld is about to end and u ban the life and soul of off topic

A

Ala

Originally posted by 'Shy
New Year's Resolution:
I'm going to get divorced properly!

WOW That's heavy 'Shy... best of luck hun :)

A

Ala

I haven't been on the forums much lately, can someone shed some light on why so many members have been banned?

Also, why has Sis been banned on FH aswell?

ta.

O

old.ST200

Sis was banned because he posted inapproriately and extremely immaturely.

Users who are viewing this thread