New Year Resolutions!

C

Coim-

In other words, the mods sucked, and ST is a fucking rep abusing ass-kissing mod fanboi.

M

mewdy

Originally posted by Coim-
In other words, the mods sucked, and ST is a fucking rep abusing ass-kissing mod fanboi.

aww, got no friends to boost your 'non pubic yet internet cock' with?

Fuck off.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by mewdy

Fuck off.

lol mewdy

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by mewdy

Fuck off.

:rolleyes: Another weilds without grace.

Get some style and try again Na'Kaar.

O

old.ST200

I never sucked up to any of the mods, in fact the only one I really spoke to was TDD about some bugs on the forum.

Did it matter so much to you that your reputation was in the negatives? Same reason you hated having your post count nerfed? You are one sad individual.

O

old.Wildfire

1. more sex
2. less relationships
3. (and a more serious one) travel around europe

O

old.ST200

It's kinda funny the way he is stalking me, trying to put me down. He doesn't realise that somebody so insignificant will never be able to upset or annoy me :)

A

Alkoran

I prefer lurking, it saves effort on the old moving around and suchlike :D

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.ST200
I never sucked up to any of the mods, in fact the only one I really spoke to was TDD about some bugs on the forum.

Did it matter so much to you that your reputation was in the negatives? Same reason you hated having your post count nerfed? You are one sad individual.
Lol, irl. I didn't give a fuck about rep, I hardly used it. You, on the other hand, must have cared about it, to give everyone negative rep then give loads to k9, and he did the same. And I'm sad.

"k"

O

old.ST200

Lol, irl. I didn't give a fuck about rep, I hardly used it. You, on the other hand, must have cared about it, to give everyone negative rep then give loads to k9, and he did the same. And I'm sad.

"k"

You didnt give a fuck about it, so why moan about my rep abusing?

because you teh lie!

C

Coim-

because you teh lie!
So you admit it? I don't care about rep, I thought it was a stupid system from the start, but some people did, and you liek, abused it.

A

Alkoran

because you teh lie!

Did it make you feel big ST :D

All those silly people worrying about why people were trying to make them look bad. All those silly people running around trying to work out who was doing it. They'd never think it was you. No you were to clever for that. You were the master mind. You were the "Don."

I bet you had fun.

Press the button "~~" down goes the number.

Press the button "just buisiness" down it goes again.

All the stupid people, how annoyed they get. Press the button and laugh.

"tee hee hee," "isn't this cool?" "Arn't I cool?" "No wait... 1337!!!" "Yeah, that's what I am."

"I'm teh 1337!!"

You're such a cliche :D

O

old.ST200

I can't believe you actually made a post that big with so little substance. Well, considering who it is, I can.

You think you're big, stalking me? I obviously mean a lot to you.

TBH, I never tried to hide it. The fact I was one of only few who still had a green rep button was kinda obvious imo :)

I don't call it abuse though, it never affected anybody. Well, apart from the people who whined about it and got themselves banned :)

P

pez

Originally posted by Alkoran
Did it make you feel big ST :D

All those silly people worrying about why people were trying to make them look bad. All those silly people running around trying to work out who was doing it. They'd never think it was you. No you were to clever for that. You were the master mind. You were the "Don."

I bet you had fun.

Press the button "~~" down goes the number.

Press the button "just buisiness" down it goes again.

All the stupid people, how annoyed they get. Press the button and laugh.

"tee hee hee," "isn't this cool?" "Arn't I cool?" "No wait... 1337!!!" "Yeah, that's what I am."

"I'm teh 1337!!"

You're such a cliche :D

i usually find you a bit odd but that one was quite funny ;)

Users who are viewing this thread