New users

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i had an account at BW many moons ago, though I largely ignored it until a co-worker got sacked for spending too much time discussing DAoC on BW even though he knew the company logged all http access*.

This made me decide to give DAOC a look to see why it was so addictive and return to BW at the start of 2003 and I am still here :)

Mal

* though I didn't have that trouble as I was in control of the logging software :p

so, ... technically you got a co-worker and fellow gamer sacked ;p

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
so, ... technically you got a co-worker and fellow gamer sacked ;p

Technically yes, but I did warn him and spent quite a bit of time editing the logs to try and make it look like he wasn't there all of the time.

At the time we were using Kerio Winroute Pro as I didn't want to arse around with buying something more expensive for our Netware 4.11 server and the former manager was paranoid about people wasting time on the net when we moved from two 56K modem lines to ADSL.

As it was installed on my PC which acted as the gateway, I BS'd the manager and said that I couldn't go through the software, so I wasn't logged :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Technically yes, but I did warn him and spent quite a bit of time editing the logs to try and make it look like he wasn't there all of the time.

At the time we were using Kerio Winroute Pro as I didn't want to arse around with buying something more expensive for our Netware 4.11 server and the former manager was paranoid about people wasting time on the net when we moved from two 56K modem lines to ADSL.

As it was installed on my PC which acted as the gateway, I BS'd the manager and said that I couldn't go through the software, so I wasn't logged :)

just kidding ;)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
yeah i knew that :)

it's a BOFH equivalent of a soldier's war stories, so when I'm 80 I'll be telling everyone that story time and time again, with listeners having to pretend they haven't heard it before :p

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I can't believe how quickly the request for keys thread has filled up! Is there an unlimited supply as such Deebs or will there be a cut off point?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I can't believe how quickly the request for keys thread has filled up! Is there an unlimited supply as such Deebs or will there be a cut off point?

There is a limit on how many keys we have to dish out. FH has sent out a large amount which is not apparent by the size of this thread.

Madtaff471

Fledgling Freddie
TBH, the beta key was the bait and I was gonna wriggle off the hook:) but after reading the forum Iv'e decided to impale myself back on the hook and stick around. Great forum, LUV IT:D

Everz

FH is my second home
TBH, the beta key was the bait and I was gonna wriggle off the hook:) but after reading the forum Iv'e decided to impale myself back on the hook and stick around. Great forum, LUV IT:D

Wahey welcome aboard, beware of the locked and loaded squirrel however.. :ninja:

Vagnrhall

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't used Barrysworld/Freddyshouse since I stopped playing DAoC but yep registered for a beta key ;). Old account is lost in time.

Great that people are adhearing to the CoC because from what I remember back in the days of DAoC it was often turned into a ranting or griefing forum. :twak:

Hopefully old DAoC'ers and other players alike will form a respectfull and informative warhammer community. :cheers:

Andyredbeard

Fledgling Freddie
I'm one of the new people, got the link to the thread about the key giveaway from a friend and now when I've looked around a bit this seems like a nice place to lurk around on.

Also, seems like most of you guys and girls are from the UK(?), and I like you people :). I'm a swede myself...

Zoldot

Fledgling Freddie
oldies?!?!?!

Me and Jup are old :p

oh yeah How come you got join date 1997? :)

I thought they recreated the site somewhere 03/04 considering I had to create a new account on the 9th of march 2004 when I was thinking about coming back to play DAoC.

Trottimus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a newb! Wave at me.

Yea, gotta say, I was drawn here by the wonderful beta key giveaway scheme, I feel dirty.

But, however, I'm going to play my ace card I didn't know I had until the other day!

Here it is:

My friend of a friend used this website a lot when he played DAoC.

Win?

No... But still, glad to be part of a community before venturing into WAR,

Now where's the bar?

P.S - Hi D(w)eebs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom