New users

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
*wave to the newbies* :)

*waves back*

i am guilty of being a newbie that joined for the code, but ..... i have perused this forum for a little while...... never found it before i googled WAR stuff

and out of the various forums i have found for WAR this one is the nicest, its easy to navigate, read and doesn't take forever to load.

So sorry your stuck with me now!!

:cheers:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
they are in spirit

I want my join date from barrysworld aswell :(
not that I have any idea when that now was!

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome everyone, even though this isn't my first login here (forgot all the details to that one, thus the name change), I do consider it one of my forum homes.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome everyone, even though this isn't my first login here (forgot all the details to that one, thus the name change), I do consider it one of my forum homes.

:p I remembered my old login.

Hey newbies!

Splendid

Fledgling Freddie
You last visited: 31st May 2006 at 07:08 AM

ouch was a long time ago :D

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
And look how its changed. Have you seen the new curtains?
Yea I love what you did with the master bathroom. Though could you change the toilet papper to Andrex? Anything else chaffe's my backside :twak:

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Ah! But it wouldn't be a trip to Freddyshouse without that authentic chafed ass feeling.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Nilenya

Fledgling Freddie
Hi peeps :)

yes, just registered as well, and glad that I found this website, even if it initially cant be said, its not sorta for selfish reasons. - Still Im already looking over your various game sections and kinda surprised I havent been here before...oh well. Hi to you guys, and I hope I'll fit in, cause Im here to stay muhaha :flame:

Dvergar

Regular Freddie
Hai, I joined for that guild beta promo, been lurking ever since. I have CE pre-order so I didn't ask for beta key here, so don't worry I didn't leach :p

Anyway what I wanted to say is I love this place, the maturity level is above all other WAR forum. Hope it stays that way. Well that is all. ^_^

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Today in the Big Freddy's House:

Big Freddy has given the housemates a task where they have to all pm Nate and say that "you love the CoC!"

Anyway what I wanted to say is I love this place, the maturity level is above all other WAR forum. Hope it stays that way. Well that is all. ^_^

Ha :( Nice timing on my post and your one.

Welcome again though all, good forum to talk on. A few odd personalities (STAY AWAY FROM DEEBS!)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Today in the Big Freddy's House:

Big Freddy has given the housemates a task where they have to all pm Nate and say that "you love the CoC!"

Ha :( Nice timing on my post and your one.

Welcome again though all, good forum to talk on. A few odd personalities (STAY AWAY FROM DEEBS!)

Eh? I am nice. Yes. I am nice.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
(STAY AWAY FROM DEEBS!)

Shhhh! Always say his name quietly in case he turns suddenley and sweeps 50,000 homes in the South of England into the sea with his nose!

Johnsonab

Fledgling Freddie
I'm new for the obvious reason, but this thread/forum has enlightened me to what happened to Barrysworld.

I'd seen a few Freddyshouse servers here and there for different games, noticed the similar font and colour but never put two and two together.

Used to love Barrysworld so I'll probably stick around.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends

cue dodgy 70's flairs and big leather jackets and outdoor arenas

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
i had an account at BW many moons ago, though I largely ignored it until a co-worker got sacked for spending too much time discussing DAoC on BW even though he knew the company logged all http access*.

This made me decide to give DAOC a look to see why it was so addictive and return to BW at the start of 2003 and I am still here :)

Mal

* though I didn't have that trouble as I was in control of the logging software :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom