New users

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Heta, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Muylaetrix

Muylaetrix Can't get enough of FH

so, ... technically you got a co-worker and fellow gamer sacked ;p

2. Dark Orb Choir

Dark Orb Choir Loyal Freddie

i think his firms HR did that tbh

3. Malcolm

Malcolm Can't get enough of FH

Technically yes, but I did warn him and spent quite a bit of time editing the logs to try and make it look like he wasn't there all of the time.

At the time we were using Kerio Winroute Pro as I didn't want to arse around with buying something more expensive for our Netware 4.11 server and the former manager was paranoid about people wasting time on the net when we moved from two 56K modem lines to ADSL.

As it was installed on my PC which acted as the gateway, I BS'd the manager and said that I couldn't go through the software, so I wasn't logged :)

4. Muylaetrix

Muylaetrix Can't get enough of FH

just kidding ;)

5. Malcolm

Malcolm Can't get enough of FH

yeah i knew that :)

it's a BOFH equivalent of a soldier's war stories, so when I'm 80 I'll be telling everyone that story time and time again, with listeners having to pretend they haven't heard it before :p

6. Garaen

Garaen One of Freddy's beloved

I can't believe how quickly the request for keys thread has filled up! Is there an unlimited supply as such Deebs or will there be a cut off point?

7. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

There is a limit on how many keys we have to dish out. FH has sent out a large amount which is not apparent by the size of this thread.

8. Bone_Idle

Bone_Idle Fledgling Freddie

I prefer Deebs' old avatar with the eyes looking up and down :)

9. Madtaff471

Madtaff471 Fledgling Freddie

TBH, the beta key was the bait and I was gonna wriggle off the hook:) but after reading the forum Iv'e decided to impale myself back on the hook and stick around. Great forum, LUV IT:D

10. Everz

Everz FH is my second home

Obviously haha

11. Everz

Wahey welcome aboard, beware of the locked and loaded squirrel however.. :ninja:

12. Madtaff471

Madtaff471 Fledgling Freddie

Yikes, better hide me nut's then;):D

13. Everz

Indeed, luckily the lock and loaded goffer/beaver is on watch eh?.

14. Vagnrhall

Vagnrhall Fledgling Freddie

Haven't used Barrysworld/Freddyshouse since I stopped playing DAoC but yep registered for a beta key ;). Old account is lost in time.

Great that people are adhearing to the CoC because from what I remember back in the days of DAoC it was often turned into a ranting or griefing forum. :twak:

Hopefully old DAoC'ers and other players alike will form a respectfull and informative warhammer community. :cheers:

15. Andyredbeard

Andyredbeard Fledgling Freddie

I'm one of the new people, got the link to the thread about the key giveaway from a friend and now when I've looked around a bit this seems like a nice place to lurk around on.

Also, seems like most of you guys and girls are from the UK(?), and I like you people :). I'm a swede myself...

16. Zoldot

Zoldot Fledgling Freddie

oh yeah How come you got join date 1997? :)

I thought they recreated the site somewhere 03/04 considering I had to create a new account on the 9th of march 2004 when I was thinking about coming back to play DAoC.

17. mooSe_

mooSe_ FH is my second home

/wave

18. Trottimus

Trottimus Fledgling Freddie

I'm a newb! Wave at me.

Yea, gotta say, I was drawn here by the wonderful beta key giveaway scheme, I feel dirty.

But, however, I'm going to play my ace card I didn't know I had until the other day!

Here it is:

My friend of a friend used this website a lot when he played DAoC.

Win?

No... But still, glad to be part of a community before venturing into WAR,

Now where's the bar?

P.S - Hi D(w)eebs!