New users

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
So.. how many new users have been created tonight?

possible to get any numbers on something like that?

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Not a new user really, but I havent posted in here for a loooong time.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
nope, but I think there is plenty

2008 sep 03 registerd users

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Asfar they give me the proper respect i reserve for being oldie i'm fine with them :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
oldies?!?!?!

Me and Jup are old :p

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
I still have a Barrysworld t-shirt somewhere.

I used to use it to clean the windows in me car :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I still have a Barrysworld t-shirt somewhere.

I used to use it to clean the windows in me car :)

You deserve to get hurt for defacing BW merchandise!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
many people would have alot older join dates if it wasnt for the *cough* sell out of barrysworld :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
many people would have alot older join dates if it wasnt for the *cough* sell out of barrysworld :p

As a co-founder of BarrysWorld we had no choice. We wanted to settle all our debts before retiring completely. We believe in not ripping off investors.

There are many of us from the BarrysWorld days that still post on these forums or on our IRC channel. I still work with some of the original crew and remain close friends with TedTheDog.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
still, is it possible for you "Deebs" for example to check how many new users thats been registerd today?

no offence to new people, its great getting them to the forum for the future of Warhammer, just a tad interesting how many found the forum from wanting a open beta key

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
still, is it possible for you "Deebs" for example to check how many new users thats been registerd today?

no offence to new people, its great getting them to the forum for the future of Warhammer, just a tad interesting how many found the forum from wanting a open beta key

Of course I can. I will look tomorrow but the most important thing on my mind is making sure everything is working ok.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Of course I can. I will look tomorrow but the most important thing on my mind is making sure everything is working ok.

Be careful, if you play with it too much it kinda leaks

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I've been posting in this forum every day for months now... why are people surprised I'm alive? :)

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not new. Not posted on FH for a long long time though. So no one knows me :(
But I'm sure that will change :twak:

ElliotR

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't posted here in many years and had to create a new account as I have no idea what my old username was.

Have to admit it's great to see freddyshouse still going strong.

dros

Fledgling Freddie
/waves

Just signed.
I have been lurking for some time now, the beta key made me do it :/

hello all :)

L0stS0ul

Fledgling Freddie
LOL i've been lurking for nigh on 5yrs!.... aahhh the sweet sweet days of BW dial up access and RA2 leagues..... :worthy:

Will be takin up WAR but unfortunately not with you EU freaks ;) as i recently went mad and moved to the USA!....

:england:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Deebs, gifv BW and FH merch that is based in the UK! Cafepress is likke... CUSTOMS =P *Hugs all the recent joined members*

Beware. I bite. Rar!

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
Hi new member. I'm trying to learn some info about the Open Beta. I can't seem to post a thread in the help section. Probably post limits.

I'm trying to find out whether or not there is a difference between the EU client and one that would be for North America besides the languages supported. The reason I ask is I'd like if possible to be able to access the servers in America with my key.

Also, how long before these keys are suppose to work? I tried going to the warhammer site and accessing my beta account, then tried to create a master account and input my key and it said invalid. I did not go to the wareurope site. I just went to the basic warhammeronline site. I figured it would be universal and work anywhere? Am I wrong?

Are the European Warhammer and American Warhammer separate? Not complaining, I'll try European if I have to, I just want to get on this other server with some friends if it's possible to do, so I'm interested in finding out if this key can be used there.

Schmidty

Fledgling Freddie
hia

I'm new to the forums, and yes I was obviously directed here due to beta keys. But I'm here to stay, so hi .

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
Noticed this site listed on the war-Europe site and thought i'd have a look... seemed nice so i registered :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom