TV New Season!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
New top gears not bad. At least they seem to have done away with stars in cars. Hope that remains for the rest of the series.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Might watch it later.

Also, Doctor Who had a decent episode. I was not expecting that.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Might watch it later.

Doctor Who has had -SO- many fails in it, it's hilarious, like on the scene on the first episode where the car is driving itself; when it cuts to the scenes outside the car you can clearly see a bloke in black clothing driving it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Doctor Who has had -SO- many fails in it, it's hilarious, like on the scene on the first episode where the car is driving itself; when it cuts to the scenes outside the car you can clearly see a bloke in black clothing driving it.
Dr who has never had netflix production budgets. You look back over the years its been about imagination and story more than great fx.

Gwadien

Dr who has never had netflix production budgets. You look back over the years its been about imagination and story more than great fx.

I mean, there's being a BBC production and just being straight up lazy.

Even if it is a shit BBC production, I bet some of the actors are getting paid a fortune.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I mean, there's being a BBC production and just being straight up lazy.

Even if it is a shit BBC production, I bet some of the actors are getting paid a fortune.
I mean there shit and then the bbc. I dont think they are that poor but the extra few thousand to digitally remove the driver from the frames he is in wasnt a necessary expense for the actual time he was on the screen i guess.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Might watch it later.

You been re-watching the old series then? (NB: I don't mind Jodie but the current series is absolute tosh)

Gwadien

You been re-watching the old series then? (NB: I don't mind Jodie but the current series is absolute tosh)

Its funny because Jodie was proper over selling it.

I hate the way that they don't make the educational messages subtle, they're so in your face and a complete waste of time.

The whole thing is a joke, should be scrapped and sold to Netflix or Amazon, they'd love that shit.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's been mostly bad since she started but I blame that on the writing / direction. Total rubbish.

I did enjoy this week's though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's been mostly bad since she started but I blame that on the writing / direction. Total rubbish.

I did enjoy this week's though.
My missus used badger me to stick it on. But the writing is so bad (watched the xmas episode) we hadn't even known there was a new season.

I agree, it's the writing. The o/h hates her character because she's so unsure of herself - unlike the other, male, doctors. But again, writing.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
My missus used badger me to stick it on. But the writing is so bad (watched the xmas episode) we hadn't even known there was a new season.

I agree, it's the writing. The o/h hates her character because she's so unsure of herself - unlike the other, male, doctors. But again, writing.

I was very near giving up because most of this season, and a good portion of last, was shoddily-written garbage, but last night's episode came at exactly the right time, and so rarely these days, was genuinely surprising. So maybe it can still be saved.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was very near giving up because most of this season, and a good portion of last, was shoddily-written garbage, but last night's episode came at exactly the right time, and so rarely these days, was genuinely surprising. So maybe it can still be saved.
In this case - might watch. Ta :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just skip the Orphan-55 episode (12th Jan). You'll regret it if you watch it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Totally thought it was gonna be the master.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't think it can be. The fact that we left Matt Smith's doctor in the position of "where's Gallifrey?" and then this season was basically like "oh, yeah, nevermind, there it is" gives me little hope

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am waiting for S3 on Netflix - I love that show ;/

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Season 2 of Narcos: Mexico is out, and season 5 of Better Call Saul is coming (*finally*) on the 24th.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ooo altered carbon again. Awesome. Might have to watch series one again.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

There's definitely going to need to be a rewatch before this starts up again, I lost track of season 2 a bit.

Some of the architecture in this looks breathtaking.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice architecture, but I'm not sold, unfortunately.

I'll watch it. But it better be a shitload better than Season 2, which disappeared roundly up it's own incoherent arse.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Nice architecture, but I'm not sold, unfortunately.

I'll watch it. But it better be a shitload better than Season 2, which disappeared roundly up it's own incoherent arse.
I think I was giving it a bit too much credit saying "I lost track of season 2", I think it lost track of itself.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Better Call Saul's back. :clap:

Great first episode and there's another one out tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom