TV New Season!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bit of a shame they deleted the guy they were using in favour of a more recognisable face.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Yes I think that happens in the books too.

It does. Every book is him on a new planet with a new skin(s) and a different storyline. S2 looks to be based on the third book which makes sense as the second book is basically a war novel and completely different to S1 so it looks like they are skipping it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought S1 was a bit better than "OK". There was something about it that didn't sit right. I read the first book but didn't feel compelled to read the rest.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I thought S1 was a bit better than "OK". There was something about it that didn't sit right. I read the first book but didn't feel compelled to read the rest.

I really liked the premise. It was relatively fresh compared most of the generic sci fi on TV. Looking forward to season 2. I also read book one. It was different enough from the show to keep me interested. I have the second book too, but never got around to reading it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If I'm really in to something it is something I can't avoid doing.
Finished it all yesterday. Must say I thoroughly enjoyed it and now cannot wait for S3 (there had better be one).
Fucking loved Poe in this season

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Race Across the World starts on Sunday, hope it's as good as last year.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The latest episode of Homeland is fantastic.
It's absolutely inevitable that what's going to happen is going to happen from about halfway through the episode but it still has you on the edge of your seat.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Agree but I haven't managed to rewatch the first 2 yet and I'd probably be sitting there scratching my head so I'll have to watch the new season at a later date.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Started very, very strong. I like where it's going.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Altered Carbon S2 was pretty good.

Anyone watching Picard?
Yes. Biggest concern is the increasing likelihood of Discovery being woven in at some point. Basic concern at the moment is that
we will get to a point where we find out that the Federation are actively involved in everything that is going on because they actually share the same fears as the Romulans based on what happened with control in Discovery, along the lines of the Omega directive in Voyager. It could be worse still if they go for Discovery being the ones that send the warning back through time by setting up the 8 suns, especially with the whole "You'd have to capture eight suns, move them across light-years of space and set them in motion" bit that Raffi does. That's the sort of completely over the top dumb fuckery that Discovery has gone with so far, so Burnham will probably Macguyver them into place with a teaspoon or similar..
Otherwise though, enjoying it, especially the episode with the Rikers.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am enjoying Picard - we will start on Altered Carbon 2 this weekend.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes. Biggest concern is the increasing likelihood of Discovery being woven in at some point. Basic concern at the moment is that
we will get to a point where we find out that the Federation are actively involved in everything that is going on because they actually share the same fears as the Romulans based on what happened with control in Discovery, along the lines of the Omega directive in Voyager. It could be worse still if they go for Discovery being the ones that send the warning back through time by setting up the 8 suns, especially with the whole "You'd have to capture eight suns, move them across light-years of space and set them in motion" bit that Raffi does. That's the sort of completely over the top dumb fuckery that Discovery has gone with so far, so Burnham will probably Macguyver them into place with a teaspoon or similar..
Otherwise though, enjoying it, especially the episode with the Rikers.

I would love that plot.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well fuck me, just watched the Picard finale.

Shed a tear not once, no, but twice. Amazing scenes in this episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom