TV New Season!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We will watch final of Picard hopefully thsi weekend

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well fuck me, just watched the Picard finale.

Shed a tear not once, no, but twice. Amazing scenes in this episode.
Good close out, little too much magic doohickey use for me in places but you always expect that in Trek

Yoni

Last episode of Picard was great. Hopefully we will ge to start Altered Carbon 2 next, although I broke and brought the last two seasons of "The Good Place" because Netflix was taking too long to release it here and we are about halfway though S3 so maybe we will watch the rest of those first although I like to save shorter episodes for evenings when Kiffy and I are supper busy (yes we still raid 3 times per week oO - during times like these thank god for the sociablity of WoW).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok so the "previously on" at the start of this season of Westworld caught me up (I really didn't think I could face slogging through season 2 again so chose not to re-watch before diving in) and I'm enjoying it.

They also included this fantastic song at the end of the episode...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have three streaming services and Sky in the house and there's fuck all I want to watch. I tried to watch that Tiger thing on Netflix and just couldn't be arsed. I binged watched The Tick on Prime the other day and that was way better than I was expecting, (and annoyingly, Amazon have cancelled it), and now there's nowt.

God I'm bored.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I have three streaming services and Sky in the house and there's fuck all I want to watch. I tried to watch that Tiger thing on Netflix and just couldn't be arsed. I binged watched The Tick on Prime the other day and that was way better than I was expecting, (and annoyingly, Amazon have cancelled it), and now there's nowt.

God I'm bored.
Old Humphrey Bogart films m8. Get on the high seas. They're eminently watchable.

To have and have not (Lauren Bacall's first film - she got ugly quick but she's hot as f in this)
You'll have seen Casablanca of course
Maltese Falcon
Key Largo
Big Sleep
Angels with Dirty Faces with James Cagney as lead.

The Tick was really watchable so we were a bit miffed that it was cancelled too. You'll have seen the Expanse of course.

I was about to plug my laptop into my actual "keyboard" and subscribe to playground sessions. But the bird's about to bring food in so I'm gonna throw another log on the fire and finish off the last few High Castle (which is watchable because of Rufus Sewell really).

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

God I'm bored.
Bosch? Ray Donovan?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Funny. I've just finished the final episode. About a minute and a half ago.

I enjoyed it :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This latest episode of Better Call Saul had a more Breaking Bad vibe to it that any previous ones. I can't believe we're 8 episodes in to the season, out of 10.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Old Humphrey Bogart films m8. Get on the high seas. They're eminently watchable.

To have and have not (Lauren Bacall's first film - she got ugly quick but she's hot as f in this)
You'll have seen Casablanca of course
Maltese Falcon
Key Largo
Big Sleep
Angels with Dirty Faces with James Cagney as lead.

The Tick was really watchable so we were a bit miffed that it was cancelled too. You'll have seen the Expanse of course.

I was about to plug my laptop into my actual "keyboard" and subscribe to playground sessions. But the bird's about to bring food in so I'm gonna throw another log on the fire and finish off the last few High Castle (which is watchable because of Rufus Sewell really).

View: https://imgur.com/Q4r14WU

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Missed it so watched it on catch up this morning, I enjoyed it.
I thought it was good. Only minor thing was
Rodon being Cat's brother. Doesn't quite tie up with original back story of Cat from Waiting for God and it seemed a bit forced

Embattle

FH is my second home
So I've now watched all The Man in the High Castle, I enjoyed it although a lack of a 5th season is a tad annoying for reasons you've/you'll see at the end of the 4th.

Yoni

Watching The Good Doctor Season 3 - marvellous

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom