TV New Season!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Started watching Black Sails and I'm halfway through season one. Good way of wasting time. Pirates, blood and whores. What's not to like?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Californication Season 7. Truly truly awful TV. I'm bitterly disappointed at the last season. Despite the ending we all hoped for.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loving the latest season of Banshee, Chayton is just oh my... Anyone else watching it?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Seriously ...... Broadchurch s2 ep6 how can they pack so much into 45 mins..... I NEED to know what happens next...

sayward

Resident Freddy
Started The Intruders. I presume it is drivel. What a waste of some good actors. Trouble is once I've started something I hate not to finish it.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just seen the latest Broadchurch... my god, this is good drama from ITV!

leggy

Probably Scottish
Finally got round to Black Mirror... loving it so far (just finished ep2)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
New Top Gear starts this evening, apparently it's being broadcast throughout the civilised world tonight at 8pm UK time.

(It's on in the States tomorrow).

Don't know if anyone has been watching this, but after a few dubious series Top Gear is back on form this time round. The Australian road trip was epic, and I was in tears at Sunday's episode with the patient delivery systems.

Also going to see the Live show on Saturday, cannae bloody wait!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone watched the first episode of Bosch? I kinda liked it and cannot wait for the whole series to be available tomorrow from Amazon.

georgie

FH is my second home
Anyone watched the first episode of Bosch? I kinda liked it and cannot wait for the whole series to be available tomorrow from Amazon.

I actually just finished reading 'The Black Echo' yesterday, enjoyed it. So is this series referencing the 'Dollmaker' case?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I actually just finished reading 'The Black Echo' yesterday, enjoyed it. So is this series referencing the 'Dollmaker' case?
Not read the books but ...
The first episode unearths a childs skeleton in some woods behind a doctors house and Bosch is in court accused of unlawful shooting of a someone he was investigation, not related to childs skeleton.

georgie

FH is my second home
Not read the books but ...
The first episode unearths a childs skeleton in some woods behind a doctors house and Bosch is in court accused of unlawful shooting of a someone he was investigation, not related to childs skeleton.

The 'Dollmaker' case is only superficially alluded to in the books (well the first book anyway) as something from Bosch's past. Have to make sure I catch the TV show.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Don't know if anyone has been watching this, but after a few dubious series Top Gear is back on form this time round. The Australian road trip was epic, and I was in tears at Sunday's episode with the patient delivery systems.

Also going to see the Live show on Saturday, cannae bloody wait!

Australia was beautifully filmed and I don't care how much the ambulance thing was scripted, it was some of the funniest comedy I've seen in ages. Really enjoying this season

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Australia was beautifully filmed and I don't care how much the ambulance thing was scripted, it was some of the funniest comedy I've seen in ages. Really enjoying this season

Trust in meeee.....

sayward

Resident Freddy
Binge watched the rest of The Intruders. It improved. Could've been really good, the book probably is.

And I like Wolf Hall.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Saw the pilot months ago and it remember liking it. Was hoping it would make it through.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Why is Vikings happening on Amazon Prime? Not pleased. Will it come to ordinary tv?

Is that where Ripper Street went too?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Why is Vikings happening on Amazon Prime? Not pleased. Will it come to ordinary tv?

Is that where Ripper Street went too?

Yes last series of Ripper Street was on Amazon Prime. damn good it was too.

I quite liked the look of Black Sails, is it any good, has anyone watched it?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Can't get Amazon Prime in Ireland, which is getting a bit irritating.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I dislike the dilution of tv with all these different services getting their own exclusives to make you sign up to their service. So I procure things that are done like this from other means. I don't want to sub to Netflix and Amazon prime and sky to get Sky Atlantic

leggy

Probably Scottish
There is a workaround for Prime in other Lands which I've used but it's a pain in the arse and means all sorts of fuckery with your addresses on Amazon.co.uk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom