TV New Season!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Can't remember who recommended it but really enjoyed Reginald d Hunter's Song of the South. Only seen the first one.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Battle Creek started this week. It's a decent (if unremarkable) police procedural created by Vince Gilligan. I look forward to it (hopefully) improving as it continues.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Powers, a show made for the Playstation Network, surprisingly not shit.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I was about to try to download the new always sunny in philadelphia episode but apparently the episode last week was the end of the season T_T. Also final walking dead episode this weekend :( Game of Thrones soon I guess...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
My son and wife actually enjoyed iZombie which caught me by surprise.

I'm currently working my way though season 4 of Hell on Wheels, excellent show.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
My son and wife actually enjoyed iZombie which caught me by surprise.

It's by the same writer as Veronica Mars and the similarities are huge, especially the quick dialog. So anyone that liked VM, which was a great show, will enjoy iZombie too as it's basically the same series but this time the lead is also a zombie.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Woo Hoo. Vikings is back on the History channel.

I had no idea Ragnar was that gorgeous Calvin Klein model.

Last edited:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm currently working my way though season 4 of Hell on Wheels, excellent show.
Binged the first two seasons on Netflix, but 3rd and 4th aren't available. Cba to find them online and lawyers are having their panties in a bunch regarding Popcorn time with threats of fines etc

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Just finished Season 4 of Suits. Still most excellent.

Just waiting for the finale of Mad Men now.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
@leggy

I haven't watched it yet!

How the shit do you know I'm watching it I haven't mentioned it since the start of the season I don't think?! I don't know why I'm tagged! I'm excited though because the season got off to a bit of a rocky start but has been picking up since!

leggy

Probably Scottish
@leggy

I haven't watched it yet!

How the shit do you know I'm watching it I haven't mentioned it since the start of the season I don't think?! I don't know why I'm tagged! I'm excited though because the season got off to a bit of a rocky start but has been picking up since!

I remembered from your original post. That's how I knew the new season was due to start and that it would be the last one.

I love the show and this season has been to the same high standard as the others. Almost never falters.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Just watched it - holy fucking shit indeed.

I think I could listen to Avery Markham talk all day long. Also, Boon is a mentalist,
there's definitely going to be a quickdraw between him and Raylan.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Agreed. They tease and tease and tease :)

I think it'll be just like the 'fight' in equilibrium though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Crikey, forgot all about Justified. Watched the first season which I thought was pretty good then I must have fallen asleep or something.

I really need a PA to remind me to watch stuff...still, 5 seasons to catch up on!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well worth binging. There seasons are only 13 eps long so you'll be caught up in time for the finale in a few weeks.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anyone watching Bloodline on Netflix? I quite like it. Slow beginning, but it is well worth sticking with it

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Anyone watching Bloodline on Netflix? I quite like it. Slow beginning, but it is well worth sticking with it

I'm about halfway through; I kind of wish it would get a move on. Daredevil may get my last hour before bed viewing slot before I get to the end of it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Marvels Daredevil started on Netflix and already first 4 episodes up. Will try it out in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom