TV New Season!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Can't get Amazon Prime in Ireland, which is getting a bit irritating.

I'd have to create a separate account and use my UK bank account (which is pretty much empty these days) and then I'd have something I could get on PC...meh. There are other ways to get the content if they insist on not selling it to me.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
There are a lot of Internet streamers coming on to the market. I hope this stupid market dilution settles down like the Virgin sky wars did. Just decide who you want to go with and get everything. I'm not being blackmailed by x service provider oh you won't see this series if you go with y.

Consumers lose

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah, increased competition is always a bad thing. Let's just give all of our money to Murdoch and be done with it.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Competition would still exist if fucking device manufacturers would sort their sorry ass shit out. Anyway.. I get Prime and Netflix on my Fire TV which was cheap and works... and I can get XBMC, PLEX etc. without a root.

Don't need no PC.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Anyway back on track:

Americans S3 - really good so far.
Bosch - Entertaining but the appalling acting by (and writing for) the extras really dragged me back to reality.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I quite liked the look of Black Sails, is it any good, has anyone watched it?
It is decent. I am almost done with the first season and i enjoy it. It's not Breaking Bad or GoT, but worth my time when I've got nothing else to do

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, increased competition is always a bad thing. Let's just give all of our money to Murdoch and be done with it.
No the content needs to be available on multi platform then you chose your delivery service. Rather than using the exclusives to black mail the consumer to buying your service. Will just push more people to download rather than sub to three or four services.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Can't get Amazon Prime in Ireland, which is getting a bit irritating.
That is bizarre I'm in Dubai and have it. Invoice address is set to Dubai to. With my Fire TV I have to start a VPN in the router to get iPlayer etc to work but once that is up, no issues.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyway back on track:

Americans S3 - really good so far.
Bosch - Entertaining but the appalling acting by (and writing for) the extras really dragged me back to reality.
Loving The Americans, Paige is coming into her own especially after the last episode.
Binge watched Bosch and I have to say I did enjoy it immensely.

The Fall popped up on Amazon (S1) so watched all 5 episodes back to back, love it. About to go get the rest...

leggy

Probably Scottish
Loving The Americans, Paige is coming into her own especially after the last episode.
Binge watched Bosch and I have to say I did enjoy it immensely.

The Fall popped up on Amazon (S1) so watched all 5 episodes back to back, love it. About to go get the rest...

I did really enjoy Bosch.. maybe not apparent from my post. Also agree with you on The Fall. I expected to dislike it (not a fan of crime drama) but it was pretty awesome. Just watched Ep 1 of Season 2 - looking good.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Watched S1 back to back in the last few days too - really enjoyed it :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I did really enjoy Bosch.. maybe not apparent from my post. Also agree with you on The Fall. I expected to dislike it (not a fan of crime drama) but it was pretty awesome. Just watched Ep 1 of Season 2 - looking good.
Just got S2 ready to watch.. but first and foremost, Vikings S3 has to be watched first!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Watched S1 back to back in the last few days too - really enjoyed it :)
Likewise, really good in my opinion, different in subtle ways.
End of S1 left it as a start of a cat and mouse game, could be wrong, yet to watch S2

leggy

Probably Scottish
I have run out of things to watch. Once Justified and Parks & Rec are finished it will be back to papyrus and hieroglyphics for me.

CorNokZ

Two and a half men ended. And I am pretty confused at how it did so. Glad it ain't coming back. Much like HIMYM it had just been going for too long, and was only sticking with it because it used to be good.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Quite a few good things to watch for me at the moment. I watch Walking dead on Monday, Better Call Saul on Tuesday and Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Thursday. The new House of Cards is coming out tomorrow as well. Also watching a bit of family guy, but not so into it anymore; I think they peaked a while ago.

sayward

Resident Freddy
We binge watched the whole series of Dallas! no laughter. It was better than a lot of the rubbish that's on. But they're not making another series so we'll never find out what happens next!:cry::cry:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Absolutely loving the new season of Archer; a real return to form after the slightly crap Archer Vice

CorNokZ

Modern Family's last ep was superb. Also choked up laughing at New Girl

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I just watched last night's Top Gear. It's the first Star in a Reasonably Priced Car segment I've actually watched all the way through in a very long time. Hngh, Gillian Anderson. Hngh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Getting into 12 monkeys now. thought it would be shit but isn't, Not sure its got the legs for more than 1, maybe 2 seasons though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom