TV New Season!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I only noticed the Burn Notice has been cancelled yesterday. They have 13 episodes coming up to wrap up the show.

Also Southland being canceled is a shit, that was a great cop show.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I was upset about Southland, best cop show by far. No idea why it could not get the viewing figures. Great characters and very real.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rofl'd hard at the Family guy ep in Las Vegas

"We just took a hard pounding at the craps table"

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
So I'm guessing you're all aware of Arrested Development being back for a 4th (All episodes released on the same day) series?

Netflix or other sources etc.. - I'm 3 episodes in, it's alright so far.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
The next season of true blood starts as soon as game of thrones finishes.... Huzzah I can resume viewing my dirty secret *grins*

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Just finished the new Arrested Development. It starts badly and doesn't get a huge amount better. A few laughs though. Really disappointed :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just started watching it on Netflix. About half way into season two now and it is beginning to pick up a bit

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
About 8 into S1 and it's... well... ok at best. Can't believe there's so much hype around something so... average.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's part 2 of season 5 and it's not airing until August 11th as far as I know...

Chilly

Balls of steel
You gave me a serious boner with your misinformation cornokz. Be more careful spreading lies! Now I have to go and rub one out over series two of the wire. Fs.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I liked the first series but sometimes that show really makes me roll my eyes. The American Arab Spring? Please.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Burn Notice was back last week, that one slipped by me. I actually quite enjoyed the last season, the larger story arc has gone a bit lol but if you viewed each ep individually it was good stuff.

Last edited:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Falling Skies started as well...

This double episode start to season 2 has completely brushed past the Volm's arrival. Considering the ramifications and huge part of the story line I was very disappointed. Jumped straight into, look at our lovely new weapons, protected city and secrete big gun project that might not be a big gun.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Ag
About 8 into S1 and it's... well... ok at best. Can't believe there's so much hype around something so... average.
Agreed - I laughed once during ep1 and gave up after ep 2. I see Michael Cera hasn't changed much since this show started.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm sticking with it for the time being. It's got better, but it's still not making me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom