TV New Season!

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is a cult show that is not as good as the hype that goes with it. I re-watched it in preparation for the new season and its not half as good as I remembered. And the new season is just crap I have up after 3.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It is a cult show that is not as good as the hype that goes with it. I re-watched it in preparation for the new season and its not half as good as I remembered. And the new season is just crap I have up after 3.

The new ones do get much better but it's not amazing by any means. It feels very smug and happy with itself. I still love the original series though.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Anyone seen Hemlock Grove? Watched the first couple and has some promise. Mad scientists, werewolves and quite a bit of gore.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Anyone seen Hemlock Grove? Watched the first couple and has some promise. Mad scientists, werewolves and quite a bit of gore.

I see it listed everytime I fire up Netflix but haven't watched it yet. Might give it a shot later.

Tried Continuum last night - lasted 10 minutes before I switched it off, laughing.

eksdee

FH is my second home

I watched it all. Enjoyable, if cheesy - but I think that's intentional tbh.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I watched two then saw it had been shit canned so gave up.

Bates Motel was very good though. Weird but very good.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I see it listed everytime I fire up Netflix but haven't watched it yet. Might give it a shot later.

Tried Continuum last night - lasted 10 minutes before I switched it off, laughing.
Gets worse. Managed to do half a series before quitting on it. Just so much that makes me hurt.
But it's got Teal'c and the Cigarette Smoking Man in it... wtf is wrong with you guys?!? (also it gets much better at the last episode of Season 1).

Just got around to watching the ending for Person of Interest Series 2, fucking brilliant.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I kind of like Continuum. Sure it's flawed but it does a few things well, such as the representation of the future society & tech.

Bates Motel I did like a lot, definitely had a Twin Peaks vibe as the season progressed and the two lead actors are very good, especially the mother. She can out crazy Norman Bates!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Second episode of the new series of 'True Blood' and It is turning out to be a corker :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I'm watching it ion Sweden on C More Play and HBO Nordic

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Someone recommended Da Vinci's Demons to me tonight.
Any good?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Someone recommended Da Vinci's Demons to me tonight.
Any good?

I got 3 episodes in and then forgot to watch the rest. It's OK, nothing great but not unmissable.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Dexter is just too fucking weird now. Looks like it's going to end with a crap season, after all. :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Saw the first couple of episodes, one to keep watching!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But it's got Teal'c and the Cigarette Smoking Man in it... wtf is wrong with you guys?!? (also it gets much better at the last episode of Season 1).

Toht will agree with MYstIC G here guys. Beware of reality rifts :p

Though i don't think Teal'c is in it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Just got around to watching the ending for Person of Interest Series 2, fucking brilliant.

I am struggling through season 2. I am a little confused though. The basic premise of the show as far as I can tell is that corps are good and total corporate control is good and both need protecting from evil freedom fighters.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I am struggling through season 2. I am a little confused though. The basic premise of the show as far as I can tell is that corps are good and total corporate control is good and both need protecting from evil freedom fighters.

Actually she's a good cop working for the evil corporations but she still believes they and what they stand for is good. Not because she's stupid but because that's the society she group up in and the terrorists are always the bad guys.

I agree season 2 starts out a bit of a mess but the last 4 or so episodes it has really picked up and has even been bordering on great.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Just watched Da Vinci's Daemons but got very confused cos am also watching The Borgias and they must cross in time?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Suits is still good. Not as good, but still very good imo.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Suits is great, but the Rachel/Mike storyline is "Mikes being a dick, stop being a dick mike".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Giving "under the dome" a go. Stephen King and has Dean Norris in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom