TV New Season!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Gutted no season 2 of Spartacus, they did really well on the first season.

They are still making a second season, it's just delayed while the lead actor recovers from cancer. There is talk of a prequel in the mean-time, to show the paths of Cricxus etc.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
V season 1 was really good, great ending. Looks like this could be a winner. Hoping it's getting good ratings in the US so it does not suffer from the axe.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
V season 1 was really good, great ending. Looks like this could be a winner. Hoping it's getting good ratings in the US so it does not suffer from the axe.

It could be really good IF they dont decide to copy the route taken by the original series (Super Child anyone?) and try something different.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Now that lost/24/HIMYMM etc are all done and there's nothing on you fuckers can start watching the awesome that is breaking bad :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It could be really good IF they dont decide to copy the route taken by the original series (Super Child anyone?) and try something different.

I think I need to watch the original series again as I've forgotten all the details of it

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
2 episodes in the Breaking Bad and it's fantastic already. :D

Might give Justified a try sometime too....

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've finished Breaking Bad S1 and it was cool, yet to get S2 though, but I will. I've started watching Fringe and liking it so far so plenty to watch... when my lad isn't hogging my pc :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Watched last few episodes of latest seasons of Chuck and V this week. Both ended well.

I don't think V needed the tacked-on epic ending/teaser. It was doing very nicely without it and has quite enough open plot/sub-plot threads but... whatever. Still fun :)

The last 5 episodes of Chuck were a little uneven because they were added pretty much at the last minute, it was supposed to end on ep14 I think. After a couple of episodes of flailing around it was back in its stride and the ending was great. Morgan continues to shine. I really hope Joshua Gomez has a great career ahead of him.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
breaking bad is insanely good, loved the last episode. Really thought Walt would spill the beans about Jane to Jesse.

Gray

FH is my second home
YouTube - Smallville Season 10 Comic Con Trailer

Gonna be awesome now that he's gonna be donning the proper Superman emblem, plus a lot of the oldies are returning for (potentially) the final season.

Sort of hope its not though! Would be great if they did a new Superman with the current cast (Like the old Lois and Clarke)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Fringe, Chuck and Dexter all start mid/late September as well!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Oh i got goosebumps from the Smallville!
I dont care what anyone says i still love smallville. That looks goooooood Lex, Jonathon, the cape oh so much to look forward to!

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Oh i got goosebumps from the Smallville!
I dont care what anyone says i still love smallville. That looks goooooood Lex, Jonathon, the cape oh so much to look forward to!

:iagree: ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Surely that season of Smallville is numbered wrong, surely they must be on season 84 by now. Tedious shite.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Sorry Wazz i cant see what your post says, im still too excited about Smallville. Its going to be awesome!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Surely that season of Smallville is numbered wrong, surely they must be on season 84 by now. Tedious shite.

It actually had some direction in season 9, much needed after 3 poor seasons on the trot. It's mainly fluff, but it's got some interesting ideas about supermans development in it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The thing is, is there really 10 seasons worth of 1 person's development?

Or are they just guilty of selfish job retainment? ;]

Marc

FH is my second home
Give new 2 and a half men series. Only decent thing to come out of america in years.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
rubbish taste the lot of you, its just brain stopping superhero fun

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anything else on the horizon? I'm looking forward to the new series of Ideal myself!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
So are there any good NEW shows starting to replace all of the ones that have ended?

I'm only looking forward to Dexter, Californication, Fringe and House.

edit: oh and Stargate Universe, kinda.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What what what? How the fuck did I miss that? Follow on to La Femme, yes please!
What he said.

I still have the last season of La Femme locked under "Keep" on my Sky+ Box

*target locked*

PS: "Division" = pfft though, "Section" was a much better name, no?
PPS: Did they really have to set it in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom