TV New Season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
House rocks...
It does - it's the only reliably good medical drama I've seen. It's not a genre that appeals to me at all, but the cast (especially Hugh Laurie) are just so good in it.

Nobody has really talked about Californication so I'll say that s3 is progressing very nicely and very funnily. Charlie and Marcy are just the funniest couple on TV and Sue Collini's little solo orgasm thing at the end of e06 is hilarious. :)

Another show worth a go is Bored to Death - s1 is just drawing to a close (e08 is next week). It's funny in a quirky way, a show about a writer who starts moonlighting as a private detective. The show has a nice noir-y feel to it and has just been renewed for a second season.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Dollhouse has been officially cancelled, Fox will air the remaining 9 episodes, and we will get closure, because Joss still has to shoot 12 and 13.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Can't say I'm shocked, I've lost interest in it anyway. Season 2 has been dull so far.

Calaen

I agree episodes 1-3 were very slow and terrible, He should of just carried it on from season one at the same pace. Fuck it was probably gonna get canned anyway, so atleast he could have given the followers a real send off.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Which is what fucks me off about Dollhouse. T:SCC was so much better and fox basically admitted it only murdered that and kept Dollhouse because Joss put his name to it.

Calaen

Don't even get me started on tscc :(

Thinking of hitting a starfury convention next June to either see Firefly folkies or TSCC. Never been to a convention before though and non of my mates will go with me cause they think that's taking it abit to far :p

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone watched Castle? its got Nathon Fallion in, very quirky and fun, upto S2 now, id recommend it.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I've watched all of series 1 of Castle so far. Fun show. The stories are not generally great but the banter and characters are great fun.

"Yin Yang is harmony. Yin Yin is a name for a panda."

Awesome :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
The Episode of Castle where he dressed as a "Space Pirate" (Mal) and his Daughter told him to let it go had me in stiches.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Monday = Season 3 of Breaking Bad
Tuesday = Season 2 of United States of Tara

Hurray!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Anyone still watching Lost?

S: 6 - Ep: 15

Was an interesting episode. It answered a few mysteries with the story of the birth of Jacob and his brother and touched on how the black smoke came about...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Was an interesting episode. It answered a few mysteries with the story of the birth of Jacob and his brother and touched on how the black smoke came about...

Seemed to replace one mystery with several others if you ask me. Who the Hell was the "mother"? And what is the light and why did it turn him into black smoke? Lot still to answer in what, 3 more episodes?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Yep, really enjoying this season. Makes up for how long it dragged on before.

Also, I hope you are all watching V now it has started up again.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
V is pretty damn good.

I only watched first series of Lost and realised they were just going to drag it out for too long. Not watched it since.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched the end of Supernatural

Loved it. Trouble is, there's going to be a Season 6, which to me, fucks up the entire last 5 years. I believe it's called jumping the shark.

But although there was no 'smackdown' as such, that was a bloody brilliant ending.

Gray

FH is my second home
Season finale of Smallville Season 9 has finished now.

Pretty fucking awesome really.

I believe Season 10 is on the horizon.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Season finale of Smallville Season 9 has finished now.

Pretty fucking awesome really.

I believe Season 10 is on the horizon.

I really thought the cape was gonna make an appearance. Ah well, maybe next year!

Gray

FH is my second home
Well they're getting very close now to him becoming Superman. I'm unsure if that was the cape which was in the lackaging though, as i seem to recall the cloak (According to Smallville) was given to Clark by that movie actress.

But alas! Shall see.

Also interested in who kidnapped Green Arrow if it wasn't th Kandorians.

Smallville ^^

YankMom

Fledgling Freddie
No mention of Drop Dead Diva?

And it wouldn't matter if NCIS never put out a new show. I could watch reruns for the rest of my life and be content.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah it was well done. Very much looking forward to next season, lets hope the grow the budget as well because the ratings and international sales are strong.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
True Blood and Sons of Anarchy are the ones I am looking forward to, possibly some of the new shows as filler stuff for weekends.

Loved the ending to Smallville, was excellent. Looking forward to Season 10.
Wasnt so chuffed with the ending to Supernatural, could have been done better.
V was excellent, looking forward to the Season 2.
Getting a bit bored of Big Bang Theory, started well but its 'meh'
24 was done well this year, some good bloody bits.
Gutted no season 2 of Spartacus, they did really well on the first season.
Stargate Universe, glad I stuck with it, season was good overall.
House was good this season.
Whilst I did like Pacific, didnt quite feel the same connection that I did with say Winters or any of the others from BoB. Was still a good watch though.
Still enjoying CSI (original) but only for Laurence Fishburne :p

Uh, think thats about it :D

Anything anyone else liked this year? Anything anyone is waiting for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom