TV New Season!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I thought everything about it was awful and couldn't even make it past episode 2.
Do it does get better.

As for the annoying stupidity of the people in it, agree totally but most of you are probably not familiar with the original series. That was way worse, with Smith fucking everything up on a weekly basis but still being allowed to live.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Santa Clarita Diet season 2 is out and it's even better than season 1.
I'm struggling with season 1. Started out alright but the ”not good at killing” bit gets run through pretty fast. Does it pick up again?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Was Altered Carbon any good? Looking at the next thing to watch, although Westworld starts tomorrow

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Was awesome. @Scouse had read the books and didnt like the deviation. I hadnt read the books but the series stood up on its own merits.

I had read the book and thought the tv series was excellent. Yes it deviated but that was easily overlooked due to the quality of program.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fear the Walking Dead might be hotting up to be decent finally.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This just out, early reviews saying it's great but almost unwatchably grim.
Started with Season 1 and got a fair way in but the missus found it too grim and didn't want to watch it any more.

Good book though.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but just finished watching Money Heist (on Netflix), fucking amazing. Loved every minute of it. Great character set, very intelligent story writing with an unpredictable plot throughout, certainly a breath of fresh air. Very much recommend it and to watch with subtitles (it's Spanish)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
That any good again? It turned to turd quickly for me. Loved season 1 tho.

The Expanse is back. Watched the first two eps of S3. Liking it. Great cast :)
I thought it was reasonably amusing

Afran

Part of the furniture
Oh and if anyone looks for Money Heist somewhere other than Netflix, it's original title is "La casa de papel" (translates to "The House of Paper"), not sure why Netflix decided to name it Money Heist, sounds a lot less interesting :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just finished watching sneaky pete season two. Was great. Cant wait for the next one. Apparently they are moving it to california so should be interestng.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just finished watching sneaky pete season two. Was great. Cant wait for the next one. Apparently they are moving it to california so should be interestng.
Good to know. Me and the wife watched the first one and thought it was pretty good but hasn't heard much about S2.

Edmond

Finally got Altered Carbon finished last night, really good. The last 2 episodes were superb.

Not sure if there will be a season 2?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Finally got Altered Carbon finished last night, really good. The last 2 episodes were superb.

Not sure if there will be a season 2?

There are 3 books and the series adapted season 1 - although it did deviate from the books a bit, so you could probably expect 2 more seasons at least - I'd be ok if they just went off and did original stories in that universe though.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Had The Fall on my Netflix queue for ages... started watching it over the weekend, Gillian Anderson is great. Northern Ireland is such a great setting for the show.

Edmond

Barry. I'm really enjoying it so far.
I watched the first 20 mins when I was flicking around the other night, but had stuff to do and turned it off. It looked interesting.

I might give it a go

Edmond

They have cancelled Brooklyn Nine-Nine, i love that show. WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom