TV New Season!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So gayers, women with mens names and now swearing, Trek seems to be going through a list.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Two episodes into Mindhunter, really enjoying it so far. A really sexy opening titles sequence, what looks to be an intriguing premise, interesting characters (the actor playing Ed Kemper is amazing) and great design/cinematography (and wider-than-normal aspect ratio, it looks awesome on the ultrawide).

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Two episodes into Mindhunter, really enjoying it so far. A really sexy opening titles sequence, what looks to be an intriguing premise, interesting characters (the actor playing Ed Kemper is amazing) and great design/cinematography (and wider-than-normal aspect ratio, it looks awesome on the ultrawide).
9.0 on imdb. This'll be my next show for sure

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sigh, The Walking Dead. It had its moments but there are so many weird/stupid/unbelievable decisions made.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
And they are not planning on ending it either. So lots of funning from one disaster to a corrupt "peaceful" society back to disaster again infinitum.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I watched the most bizarre tv in years last night. An Aussie TV series called Cleverman - I was left intrigued, confused and somewhat feeling that I'd just witnessed the most racist thing I'd seen on TV in 30 years.

This was the first episode of series 2 and I had not seen series 1. Basic premise seems to be that Aboriginal people and mixed race descendants are regressing to a neanderthal appearance state, becoming "Hairies" (growing hair all over their bodies, even the females) but they also developing some god like powers and are stronger/faster than humans. The human response is to hunt them down and put them in internment camps or kill them. A group starts to fight back in order to survive.

I think I want to watch more just to see what happens but the whole thing left me feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Truely superb series and yes the actor playing Kemper is astounding.... I am at ep4

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Binged all of Mindhunters over the weekend thanks to you guys recommending it. Thought it was superb. Serial killers are just fascinating.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Orville episide 7...all very black mirror, the linrs can be so purile while trying to get across a deep point...I have to hand it to Seth, he pitching to morons and the enlightened in one shot and pulling it off.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The walking dead, Tara is still stealing food from the rest of the group.

The script writers are still to have new ideas.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The walking dead, Tara is still stealing food from the rest of the group.

The script writers are still to have new ideas.
And you need to learn how to fucking spoiler in open threads.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Star Trek.

It seems it has this underlying story that needs to be told but isn't telling it. Very episodic atm.

Federation vs Klingon war and we get relationship bullshit.

It's got perhaps 2 more episodes to impress or it's done for.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Just watched the first episode of the latest series of Modern Life is Good-ish with Dave Gorman - massively underrated show imo - it may well just be one bloke doing a PowerPoint presentation about stuff he's found on the internet, but its damn funny :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Holy shit, episode 8 of Stranger Things season 2 (especially the first half) is just downright excellent television.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just watched the first episode of the latest series of Modern Life is Good-ish with Dave Gorman - massively underrated show imo - it may well just be one bloke doing a PowerPoint presentation about stuff he's found on the internet, but its damn funny :)
I've always liked him, hes done a few shows over the years using he power point thing. Also there was another one where he had to travel across America buy using independent stores. So he would only fill up gas at stations, stay at motels and eat in places that were independently owned, and not by corporations.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
David Attenborough: Blue Planet II

:clap:

Yes it's a superb program.

He just mentioned that the number of known thermal vents have doubled in the last 10 years.
Would this not also contribute to ocean warming?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes it's a superb program.

He just mentioned that the number of known thermal vents have doubled in the last 10 years.
Would this not also contribute to ocean warming?

No, it just means they've found them, not that they're new. There's probably loads more; we've only mapped a fraction of the ocean floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom