NEW !!! other arti stealby BC memeber

Faril

Banned
stop fucking saying it was me then J. If you read the other thread u wouldnt have had to say all that shit. Why didnt u use ml9 then? Could've just put it up and waited

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
popa said:
dunno how u got REI or if u are the real REI how can a exmember of E&E make that

im the same guy who was in FoM etc and i have never been and E&E...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
-snip-
This "you're too slow" crap is just a load of crap, anyone with that attidude just sucks. :wanker:
Im not defending him or what he did, but theres 2 sides to a coin
would you give the encounter to someone who adressed you something similar to this:

I start the encounter BEFORE the grp arrives, and am waiting on the island for pop
They are standing ont he bridge with me on the island with the fire wall up when he starts
its a damn shame i didnt screenshot the whole convo but forgot to screenshot it on my other char
sshot003.jpg

sshot002.jpg

popa

Fledgling Freddie
mawh said:

ok the name REI sounds me from e&e maybie is other dude that have a similar name

Calo

Part of the furniture
mawh said:

Werent you also in WR once ? :p
i remember the first mid ml raids were leaded by ladonna&Rei or fatbelly's warri/some other np warri.

were fun times! :worthy:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
today egget steal cloudsong
how many thieves are on BC

hope goa ban him
edit: sry about bad type just get furious

BC is the lamest guild when it comes to "stealing encounters".
Vash you disappoint me big time. I thought you were a nice guy, but I guess you are just another selfish prick like many others in BC.

Get it now BC scum??

stfu noobs.

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
stop fucking saying it was me then J. If you read the other thread u wouldnt have had to say all that shit. Why didnt u use ml9 then? Could've just put it up and waited

I take it that this one "Surprising Death 5l6 Spiritmaster" is your toon right? funny that is the same guy that pulled CS mob while we where handing in the music boxes so all could get the encounter but since your toon pulled it before all got a change to turn it in I can only see one to blame.. you!!

I dont care weather you were the one to control your sm or not.. Its a lame excuse to just say it was some random dude you have granted access to your account.. what your toon does in the game affects how ppl think of you its that simple.. grow up and take the responsebility that is yours if you cant take the heat why dont you just change your password so the dude can learn how to behave..
Maybe if you said that you were sorry on behalf of your so called friend telling us that this would never happend again ppl would gain some respect for you instead of all this cursing that is just making you look like a kid ;)

And I didnt pull the mob because there were some who hadnt turned in the music box yet.. some of us do care enough to help others that are in need compared to others Faril..

Faril

Banned
TommyJ said:
what your toon does in the game affects how ppl think of you its that simple.. grow up and take the responsebility that is yours if you cant take the heat why dont you just change your password so the dude can learn how to behave..
Maybe if you said that you were sorry on behalf of your so called friend telling us that this would never happend again ppl would gain some respect for you instead of all this cursing that is just making you look like a kid ;)

if u saw the thread u would see tht what u said now is exactly what i wrote. However, now that my friend got cs its not any danger he will take it again anyway so... And if you blame me thats quite alright, im not too fussed about it anyway

constantinos

Fledgling Freddie
zzzzzzzzzz... but i enjoyed the "thieves and lying bastards" part! <3 Roteca m8 xD

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well in that case im sorry faril :) nice to see that kind of behavior.. sorry i missed the other post..

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Faril said:
And if you blame me thats quite alright, im not too fussed about it anyway

hmm this isnt real flask-boi , this is an imposter who has hacked farils fh account or worse he sharing his fh account too:)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
bc stole another arti?
man , i havent seen these threads for like 1 year.
and they back again!

watch out, bc is coming for your cookie!.

ps_ relax newbs, just till teh new patch x)

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
lol kathal , don't judge me before you know me , i never stole an artifact , when i see people getting rdy to do it i let them do it , i atleast wait till they tried a few times , and when i do an artifact i end up giving it away to ppl in my guild or friends or alliance , so you owe me an apologie I.THINK.I.ROX.IN.ROG.ARMOR.WARRIOR.TYPE. SCUM!......:m00:

Grayedd

Fledgling Freddie
Sourcream said:
, when i see people getting rdy to do it i let them do it :

LMAO last time I came near a spawn site for an Arti mob that you were "camping" you slipped a disk - nearly a year ago but I doubt you have changed.

The fact that Faril doesn't care what is thought about him really shows what BC want others to think about them. The last time I posted I apologised to BC for blaming the whole guild on 1 persons actions, mmm not so sure after reading this

Himse

FH is my second home
to be perfectly honest. ive never seen any BC member steal an arti, they've always let me try first

and Popa. there is a different between stealing and doing an artifact. Camping means shit.

so if i was you, id stop making yourself look like a retard because a) your threads make no sence and b) you dont even know wtf you are talking about.

Koldbrann

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
I play my chars alot lol But when im not playing i might let an irl m8 or so borrow it

Aint account sharing against the CoC?

Just wondering... :touch:

Koldbrann

Fledgling Freddie
Just read the CoC just to get an update, and found this phrase:

"Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game."

How does pulling a "camped" mob show respect for the camper?

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, sharing is against the CoC. But, if you care to read a bit, Mythic has never stated that they actually enforce it. In fact, Mythic made account splitting, mainly for friends and family that share an account. Sanya has repeatedly written about sccount sharing, and every time it's "try not to get yourself screwed, ok?"

But since you're so worked up about this, why don't you send a mail to GOA and tell them about all your account sharing friends, I am sure they will care a lot about your issues.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Grayedd said:
The fact that Faril doesn't care what is thought about him really shows what BC want others to think about them. The last time I posted I apologised to BC for blaming the whole guild on 1 persons actions, mmm not so sure after reading this

the fact that you doesnt seem to know what you speaking of since Faril aint a member of BC, and never been as far as i can recall either shows that you are kinda clueless and just want to QQ some ?

Faril

Banned
Roteca said:
the fact that you doesnt seem to know what you speaking of since Faril aint a member of BC, and never been as far as i can recall either shows that you are kinda clueless and just want to QQ some ?
haha yeah, never been in bc. But well, i do care what ppl think about me, but when it gets to this amount of whine i get bored of it. So shut up now, i wont be answering to any stupid comments anymore. And, what i do with my account is my problem, if i get scammed, its my problem, not urs.

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
Loads of badly coordinated flaming and whining in this thread. Get a grip.

Koldbrann

Fledgling Freddie
Skirne said:
But since you're so worked up about this, why don't you send a mail to GOA and tell them about all your account sharing friends, I am sure they will care a lot about your issues.

Seems like you are the one with issues here tbh...

Its just that ppl are so focused on the CoC when it comes to artifacts and such. Its like "no i didnt steal your artifact, cause i didnt break the CoC". Now the fact is that by sharing his account with a friend, that in my eyes broke the "Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game." part of the CoC he did also break the CoC by sharing by sharing his account.

So when ppl are saying its Faril's fault, they are right. Cause Faril is ultimatly responsible for the actions of the chars on his account.

Kinda reminds me of the infamous Agreathien or what his name is... "it wasnt me"

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Faril R0X ^^

And for the one that said i slipped in to steal an arti , don't even say that i got to many plats that i can't spend so i cba to steal an arti , and my char is still a skald so i dunno how you possibly can know who my summ sm is QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom