New Movie ready :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Zoia said:
As for people commenting on the use of AP....
I use AP myself a lot, but i also get outnumbered a lot. When you do, you can only use the RAs you have and hope to take with you as many as you can before going down. :m00:
I will also use AP against classes i know are tough for my class to beat. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I liked the movie :)

Im not saying its lame or anything to use AP: You invested a hell of a lot points to obtain the ability. If I had it I would use it too ofcourse ;)

But once you get it it is available almost every fight for an assassin if he chooses to play like that. And Avoid Pain is a huge edge if its running. I dont know the exact numbers but every 15 mins you get a damage-reduction of... what is it? 30-40% for the entire duration of a regular fight (1 minute)

So close to everyone facing Cyclodia in melee faces this (as prooven in the movie by the way). It is not skill or well-played to press that magic 'ok now you do 30-40% less damage to me'. Neither is pressing dragonfang.

Avoid Pain is as close as an I-win button in a stealth-fight you can get. No skill, no great play, 1-button.

2.5x specpoints, abit more hp or overpowered styles dont matter much when your opponent takes 40% less damage.

JixNox

Fledgling Freddie
Stop complaining.. Nice to find a site with a few daoc movies on. Don't DL if you feel it's to slow. Noticed my infil movie being there. Goodie

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
puppet...
I think there are many ras like that ts, is 1 frag and rps /30 mins if used badly, sometimes nothing ofc.

Cyclodia

Banned
Dorin said:
Wrong, i was blade spec till rr5l5 or so and TBH blade >>> diamondback against SBs-Hunters. First dmg cant be purged (unlike db) and pa does hell a lot more dmg (500-700ish pa-s wasnt a rare thing against sbs)) then with piercer, ofc missing evade stun, dmg against chain wearing targets is sucky, lower ws... but gotta live with that.

^^ i got 1499 ws hehe ;)

And i aint getting banned already got an reply from goa rightnow gamesupport.

So aussie you can kiss my :kissit:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
:eek7:
5.57Kb/s on T1 (im in uk)
2:38 gmt. Maybe many people dlin same time. i try later :)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
nice movie :)

give the other 3 videos b4 this 1 2 download, didnt saw em

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
There was some buffing, some crappy music started then you ran around and stood on some hills waving. After that I stopped watching, though I'm sure the rest of the video was very interesting and not full of you killing unbuffed casters.

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
around 600kb/sec

people with good connections that can't download fast enough should try segmented downloads tbh :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Korax said:
So why did you post it then? :touch:
I think someone's a bit too big for their own clothes in this thread. He didn't comment, he reported facts. See the difference?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Z^^ said:
puppet...
I think there are many ras like that ts, is 1 frag and rps /30 mins if used badly, sometimes nothing ofc.

But a movie of an archer truesighting every fight and making 1 frag would be terribly boring....

All Im saying popping AP3 and dropping 1 is not that hard and filling a movie with that doesnt show (any) skill.

Cyclodia: if you wanna show skill make movies where U aint popping AP3 as someone points a dagger to you ;)

Cyclodia

Banned
Rulke said:
There was some buffing, some crappy music started then you ran around and stood on some hills waving. After that I stopped watching, though I'm sure the rest of the video was very interesting and not full of you killing unbuffed casters.

LOL QQ more imo lol you are really a retard :puke:

Btw there 1 caster in the movie that i killed when i was unbuffed and he buffed lol.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Saw someone saying that pierce doesnt do 120~ dmg. If you dony believe it, try play one, i have NEVER as a NS ever made over 120 dmg with DB. 150 dmg is the most ive done, at thats with leaper.

Blades are far more superior, but the case is, if it compensates the stun, and the dmg you do while you gettin someone stunned.

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
did u add any bits of u being owned or is this yet another show-off vid? :D

saks

Fledgling Freddie
~50kb/sec on a 2mbit :)

Givf the movie! wanna see it :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
ugh, 11kb/s on 100mbit.. anyone got another url for download? :D

Slu

Fledgling Freddie
About the difference in damage with blades and pierce, is there any chance it's because you had better weapon choices as a blade user before the patch? Well, you still have, but the difference is smaller now.

What do I win?

saks

Fledgling Freddie
ffs 87% done and it crash... now i have to starrt all over :(

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorin said:
First of all, nice movie :) Blade specc is a real sb killer, especially on a stlong rr8+ luri i must say :p

Gorbash: mmm dunno how you categorise average stealther fight :) No offense but lineing(sp?) up pa-s requires something more then, popping out of stealth and spamming dualshadows-dragonfang backup ^^ or paing mincer insta stuned targets. This doesnt describes you (i hope), just wrote down what i see from the 75% of alb stealthers .)

well, funnily enough, i respecced from a crit strike template to a dual wield template less than a week ago, as its just the logical choice for damage/time. plus i wanted a change from almost 2 years of playing critstrike :p.

i really dont see what people complain about using a few styles as compared to many. ive tried both (the many for much longer than the supposed 'few') and i cant say im bothered either way.

crit strike template had : PA,Creepin death,Stunnin stab, Hamstring,leaper,rib seperation, garrote, achilles, dragonfang, backstab2, thigh cut, pierce and wyvvernfang.

dual wield has : PA, dark tendrils, dual shadows, dragonfang, garrote, achilles, backstab 2, thigh cut, shadows edge and penumbra. (and sometimes flank + chainoff depending what or who im fighting)

14 styles vs 12.... not exactly a huge drop really :x

(and btw, yes i did, and yes i do use all the styles ive listed :p)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Cyclodia said:
LOL QQ more imo lol you are really a retard :puke:

Btw there 1 caster in the movie that i killed when i was unbuffed and he buffed lol.

OMG U rock. You killed a caster while he was sitting!

Aussie

Banned
Cyclodia said:
And i aint getting banned already got an reply from goa rightnow gamesupport.

thats kinda funny coz Rightnow only read my report 2hours after you posted this ;)

zRRR

Banned
Cyclodia said:
Ehm nope i would not won most of the fights with pierce. Becaue with pierce i do 120 damage to sbs/hunters with blade im doing 250+ ;)
wow, didnt know sbs had 50% less resist to slash, get me a stone quick.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ok, provided Cyclodia is not banned for ever and ever, please skip the buffing part from the beginning of the movie. We've seen it before. ;)

Cyclodia

Banned
Aussie said:
thats kinda funny coz Rightnow only read my report 2hours after you posted this ;)

Hard to take that you cant get me banned noob hahahahhahahahah :kissit:

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Ok, provided Cyclodia is not banned for ever and ever, please skip the buffing part from the beginning of the movie. We've seen it before. ;)

Just don't watch it?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Gorbash said:
crit strike template had : PA,Creepin death,Stunnin stab, Hamstring,leaper,rib seperation, garrote, achilles, dragonfang, backstab2, thigh cut, pierce and wyvvernfang.

dual wield has : PA, dark tendrils, dual shadows, dragonfang, garrote, achilles, backstab 2, thigh cut, shadows edge and penumbra. (and sometimes flank + chainoff depending what or who im fighting)

14 styles vs 12.... not exactly a huge drop really :x

(and btw, yes i did, and yes i do use all the styles ive listed :p)

sure u do ;) now tell us the truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom