New Movie ready :p

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
nice movie m8 as always, but norse invasion :( where are all the kuddley kobbies ? 2 kobbies in movie and 1 /rudes u :( completly destroying our kuddly reputation

Accualy there's 3 kobbies in the movie. Thou I was in stealth during the fight when she killed the healer and, I think, berzerker. If you look carefully you can see me clap rigth after the damn mincer DD killed her. :(

minime_

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf blade styles or whatever it is on luwi, looks so uber imo :D

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
well, i was impressed with the two hunters fight, other than that, everything seemed like the average stealther fight :p

nice introduction tho, keep it up :x

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbash said:
well, i was impressed with the two hunters fight, other than that, everything seemed like the average stealther fight :p

nice introduction tho, keep it up :x

First of all, nice movie :) Blade specc is a real sb killer, especially on a stlong rr8+ luri i must say :p

Gorbash: mmm dunno how you categorise average stealther fight :) No offense but lineing(sp?) up pa-s requires something more then, popping out of stealth and spamming dualshadows-dragonfang backup ^^ or paing mincer insta stuned targets. This doesnt describes you (i hope), just wrote down what i see from the 75% of alb stealthers .)

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
:m00:

All people in this movie were buffed so bullshit excuse. And Outlaw not buffed ROFL your a funnie man.

The suicide was ment to be a funny part well i guess you dont understand that.

Go fast powerlvl your inf with your necro and keep thinking about the 2 keys you need to learn then come back and make a movie to. Then i can say ah yeah everyone can do that.

Wonder why i even reply to these kind of retard post :m00:

well keeping in mind that the only sucessfull kills you had, were casters and clerics... (on the other kills u always died to someone right after the first one, wich is not hard at all to mannage to do)

wow, you = skill ..... its not like anyone could do that with an asassin

Sorry, but someone had to say it. Would be better if you showed fights where you took on 2 or 3 ppl and came out on top, fights wich dont happen all that often.... I dont blaim you for attacking clerics, support classes and casters in the rvr zone but /yawn I deffinatly dont want to watch that on a video. Show fights with buffed tanks and stealthwars (where you come out on top). Liked the fight with the 2 hunters where u chewed trough one and the otherone twice over (IP)

Herjulf

Banned
So dissapointed.. sniffle.

i wasent in it, but i guess it is because i PWNED your BEEhind.

However cyc, it is as if u tried to make it appear like u solo´s.
But the past weeks u always have had atleast one add.

Not that it is anything wrong in that, just pointing it out.

Well pretty ok movie anyways, stlong luri AP abuser :clap:

Helter

Fledgling Freddie
Good movie tbh, You(Cyclodia) are one tough #######.
Too bad you guys got ganked after you attacked me and Gaewyr.
Was quite surprised to find you in my path when we ran towards the annoying ranger :D
Anyways, keep the movies coming, they're great fun to watch.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Glacier said:
QQ irl! 0.o
xDD

I like this movie alot better then the other(s?) simply because you have your hood off. Luries with hood looks terrible.

And get some propper armor! That changing armor parts for envenom is redicilous :p

One more thing, when attacking more then one, pop AP the very first sec of the fight.

PS. You would have won many of those 2v1 fights if you were pierce. DB+hamstring+leaper > all.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Error downloading codecs

"You need xvid codecs to watch the vid hope you enjoy ;p"

Perhaps I should learn to read...

You attack 2 hunters with relic backup, miss pa but kills them both, hunters need massive amounts of love... poor bastards, they are even more broken than we sbs :/

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
i died well thats why i where suiciding maybe or maybe it was one of my solo adventures... oh well pfft killing clerics priestess of ubarsmite
is evil..

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Korax said:
xDD

And get some propper armor! That changing armor parts for envenom is redicilous :p

u are redicilous if u dont do it imo

Herjulf

Banned
Korax said:
PS. You would have won many of those 2v1 fights if you were pierce. DB+hamstring+leaper > all.

Yup strong styles indeed.
Can be hard to fire off with fast weps though.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'm just waiting for Cyclodia to rise against some of these remarks. :m00:

Cyclodia

Banned
Korax said:
xDD

I like this movie alot better then the other(s?) simply because you have your hood off. Luries with hood looks terrible.

One more thing, when attacking more then one, pop AP the very first sec of the fight.

Ehm nope i would not won most of the fights with pierce. Becaue with pierce i do 120 damage to sbs/hunters with blade im doing 250+ ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
well keeping in mind that the only sucessfull kills you had, were casters and clerics... (on the other kills u always died to someone right after the first one, wich is not hard at all to mannage to do)

Sorry, but someone had to say it. Would be better if you showed fights where you took on 2 or 3 ppl and came out on top, fights wich dont happen all that often.... I dont blaim you for attacking clerics, support classes and casters in the rvr zone but /yawn I deffinatly dont want to watch that on a video. Show fights with buffed tanks and stealthwars (where you come out on top). Liked the fight with the 2 hunters where u chewed trough one and the otherone twice over (IP)

So cyclo is not skilled cus he gets adds? :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Checked out the movie. Only showed to me that Cyclo depends for the majority on AP...

Just look at the fights in the movie where the enemy actually can hit back in melee:

Kiting the SB. Good kite; but you used AP. Lost fight to the 2nd Mid (add).

Friar killed in the time the stun of CD; after that a infil and a scout pop by; you're using AP. Lost fight to infil + scout

Two hunters; you kill the first, with AP up. If I remember correct you die just before killing the 2nd hunter because of a SB pop later on in the fight.

Friar in Odins (RR6); despite you using AP you loose but he uses IP. The revenge was sweet; but once again AP used. You come out on top; but in pretty bad shape (5-10% hp left and a DoT ticking on you)

Actually when I think about it: I cannot find a fight where U come out of top where the enemy is melee'ing you and you dont use AP.

Sure; Cycl. is the highest NS on Excalibur and has probably AP3. But more skilled? Well I dont think more then someone else; due to the nature of a stealther AP can be used pretty much every fight and it tips the balance ofcourse in almost every fight. Not to mention Hib-leather is great for a stealther.

The high RR is obtained by showing dedication and sticking to the character for a long time. But do not give me 'Cyclodia is more skilled'-crap; because pressing the AP-button on the quickbar does not give you more skill then others.

Good player? Yes. More skilled then others? Probably not; just blessed with a good RA (Avoid Pain).

And yes; Im aware of the Albion infiltrator with overpowered styles and spec-points; they are not more skilled or something either. Just in need of a good swing of the nerfbat (all assassins need(ed) this by the way; they're hugely overpowered in the current game)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:

So you like the stealthermovies where someone wtfpwn everything, is that it?
It's hard to stay alive when people add in your fights. You can't choose for those people to add or not.
I would much rather see a movie where someone kills some, but die to adds than seeing a movie about some noob infil running around dragonfanging everything that moves.
As for people commenting on the use of AP....
I use AP myself a lot, but i also get outnumbered a lot. When you do, you can only use the RAs you have and hope to take with you as many as you can before going down. :m00:
I will also use AP against classes i know are tough for my class to beat. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I liked the movie :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Herbal said:
cyclodia wont be quitting of his own choice if u get what i mean :m00:
Hmm, the plot thickens. You may call me Dr Watson if I enact this little scenario for you:

Cyclodia: Daaaad, please, you gotta let me plaaay! FFS omg giv kthx!
Dad: No, little Cyclodia. Dad already told you, you can't play again until you're 15!

Well? How close am I? :m00:

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
Ehm nope i would not won most of the fights with pierce. Becaue with pierce i do 120 damage to sbs/hunters with blade im doing 250+ ;)
Yeah, armor resists take away over 50% of the dmg, I knew that!
You can try to fool yourself as much as you want, but a 5sek stun with easy hamstring\leaper followup is better then what slash can offer.

Herjulf said:
Yup strong styles indeed.
Can be hard to fire off with fast weps though.
When hitting at cap speed it IS pretty darn hard to change pages in mid-combat IF you aren't used to it. Thinking is something you dont have time for in RvR. You have to have it all in your fingers. Eariler I ignored some of my styles (hamstring and leaper) because I didn't have space on my qb and I thought it was too difficult to change qb when im all stressed up and with a 450 heart rate :p. I was such poo :eek7:

Renwind said:
u are redicilous if u dont do it imo

May I ask why? I can't really see that im missing out on anything.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia was reported by Aussie for realm spying. I don't know the story, so I am not going to comment.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
Cyclodia was reported by Aussie for realm spying. I don't know the story, so I am not going to comment.
So why did you post it then? :touch:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Yeah, armor resists take away over 50% of the dmg, I knew that!
You can try to fool yourself as much as you want, but a 5sek stun with easy hamstring\leaper followup is better then what slash can offer.

May I ask why? I can't really see that im missing out on anything.

Wrong, i was blade spec till rr5l5 or so and TBH blade >>> diamondback against SBs-Hunters. First dmg cant be purged (unlike db) and pa does hell a lot more dmg (500-700ish pa-s wasnt a rare thing against sbs)) then with piercer, ofc missing evade stun, dmg against chain wearing targets is sucky, lower ws... but gotta live with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom