New FH Minecraft server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Seemed to have found the problem that made server unstable from time to time. The pluggin called CookieMonster(You get reward for killing monsters), which sometimes interfered too much with iConomy, and reset the accounts.

I have now installed iMonster - which is a reward system similar. But is made for iConomy application. So should be much more stable!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Made a list of pluggins and its uses/commands for the playerbase.

Back To Body:

Whenever you die you can get right back to the place, to get your items.

/btb

----------------------

CraftBook:

A pluggin which allows you to craft a wide specter of mechanics.

Usage - CraftBook Wiki - This site contains all information about this mod, and how to use it.

----------------------

Creaturebox:

A mod that allows you to loot the spawner you might find in the "secret" rooms. And place it wherever you want. It also grants you the permissions to set what monsters you want it to spawn.

/creaturebox set {creaturename} - where {creaturename} is the name of a creature. Valid creature names are: Pig, Chicken, Cow, Sheep, Squid, Creeper, Ghast, Pig_zombie, Skeleton, Spider, Zombie and Slime.

----------------------

iConomy:

This gives the player a currency inngame, which they generate every 60seconds, or by killing monsters(iMonster pluggin).

/money - shows the amount of money(goldcoins) you currently have.
/money top - Shows the top 5 richest people on the server.

----------------------

iConomyChestShop:

With this you are able to create shops, using the money granted in iConomy as payment.

YouTube - IConomyChestShop - Tutorial - a tutorial on how to put up the shop.

----------------------

mcMMO:

This mods adds the RPG affect to the server. You can now level whatever tools you are using, making you stronger over time. And gives you different abilitys to use, which can be activated by rightclicking.

/mcc - This command will give you a list on what you can do inngame.

----------------------

MultipleHomes:

A pluggin which gives you the ability to setup up to 15 homes, and teleport between them.

/sethome <number> - Sets a homelocation
/home <number> - Ports you to the homelocation.

----------------------

MultiVerse:

This mod allows to set up multiple worlds on one server. In our case we got 3 of them (Northland, Southland and Netherland). There are portals setup at spawn locations in all 3 worlds.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
motd:

This allows me as admin to put up a motd topic, but aswell gives the ability to the players to see who is online.

/who - With this all players online will be revealed.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Problem with the /mcc command is that it has too much info on it and can't figure out a way to scroll the ingame text.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Problem with the /mcc command is that it has too much info on it and can't figure out a way to scroll the ingame text.

If yo click "t" you should be able to see everything that comes up, even tho you cant scroll.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Copying the map back to the server now xD

Hopefully it is up very soon.

*Reminder to myself, dont install sunroofs that is 300x300 wide*

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Cant get back in myself. Doing a reboot on the entire server.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah, it sminecraft.net - and not the server. Cant connect to any other servers aswell :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
minecraft.net seems to go down alot ;< hope notch is doing something constructive atleast.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, do people actually collect/build the stuff they make? Like some 300x300 glass ceiling?

I'm guessing the main city is built with some government funding :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
No, everything is mined =) All glass is mined, all smoothstone melted by hand.(Got our own melting factory in southland city).

Just spend enough time, and have enough people helping you. And it isnt really a problem obtaining things such as smoothstone and glass :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well yeah, with enough sand dug up and enough furnaces, not a big hassle.

Though my underwater glasshouse(RIP) by myself took a wee bit of work :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
minecraft.net should be up and working again now. So you can connect to the server :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
minecraft.net should be up and working again now. So you can connect to the server :)

its just died again actually, either notch is a complete spacker or he's getting attacked by someone because it seems to be going down way to much lately.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You can now use /playerlist - to see online members.

and

/teleport <playername> to teleport to another player :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
the mcMMO mod should now be fixed. Abilityes readded. You can use any abilitys with all tools, when rightclicking(A message will appear).

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Im a bit worried that my two structures I have built have ended up as a 1960's concrete block of flats and the other as a small semi style detached home.

Britishness in the veins it seems :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Im a bit worried that my two structures I have built have ended up as a 1960's concrete block of flats and the other as a small semi style detached home.

Britishness in the veins it seems :p

Fantasy not on top ? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom