New FH Minecraft server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hello,

We have decided to buy our own dedicated server to host the new Minecraft server on. This because it was hard for both me and Deebs to run the old on the way it was.

Anyway, unfortunately the old world is corrupted, and will just f*** up the server when running.

So I've come to terms to start a whole new beginning with this new 24/7 server.

I know people have spent countless of hours building, the same goes for me(who probably have spent the most time). But everyone will be equipped with fullset of diamond tools and armor to have something to start with.

This server consists of 3 Kingdoms(Worlds).

------------------------------

Southland:

A normal land, like the old world we had. Built up by deserts and forests.

-------------------------------

Northland:

This land is covered with snow and ice, for those who enjoy this kind of cold weather should start here.

--------------------------------

Netherland:

The world of the dead - no explanation needed, go see for yourself. Only the most wicked will start building in this world.

--------------------------------

These 3 worlds can be accessed through portals located in the spawn areas.

The plugins run on this server is the following:

Stargate:

Allows to create a gate which can port you to other different gates or worlds.

YouTube - Stargates in Minecraft - How to

MultipleHomes:

This pluggin allows you to set multiple home locations which you can port to at any time. Using following commands.

/sethome
/home
/sethome 2(You can chooce what number you want)
/home 2

Craftbook:

Allows you to craft different objects, like bridges and gates. And ofcourse a Minecart booster for your rollercoasters.

Multiverse:

Allows to have multiple universes, in our case we got 3 of them.

BackToBody:

Allows you to instantly port back to the location you died. Using this command.

/btb

------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy your stay, and choose where to start building.

I will have complete access to the server 24/7, and so will toht and raven when we have solved out how to run this together. So just send a pm or anything, and I'll fix it for you right away.

This also includes if you want some new plugins installed.

Minecraft IP: zebra498.startdedicated.com

Regards,

Chosen

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, the Cataclysm expansion came early to our world :p

Ah well, even if i too spent countless nights building stuff and collecting loots, i'm not too bothered to start over.

Better world(3 times better :p), stable world and a fresh start is fun and worth it.

Ofcourse anyone who is sad about their loots being lost, could probably contact Chosen to get refunded.

But for me, i'll start with a fist and the nearest tree...if i can find one in hell.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Everyone can pick up one set of diamonds equipment at the shaft where you spawn in Northland.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have updated minecraft.freddyshouse.com to point to the new server. Will take around an hour to get out there....

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ah, good Deebs :)

Are you able to sticky this thread? And link it to the generall section?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Great work Chosen, thanks :)

:iagree:

Even if the epic battle between Lord Chosen and The Dark Sorcerer ended in a complete world destruction, the people are safe, The Dark Sorcerer banished to Hell and new tribes are arriving from the north.

What tomorrow brings, no one knows, but for now it's time to rebuild.

And replot... :flame:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mirou...mour...mrrrh...mrrrr....love the nether :p

Gonna be an absolute b*tch to build in.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Woot. Will come build castle ver 2.0 tonight!

The first one was only ever a test really :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Seems like people is settling down, that is a good thing =) Hope to even get more citizens in this world!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Settling down is a lose term for our hell-sent friend, aka me :p

Mostly consist of nightly raids to loot supplies, trying to find stuff, get back to my circle of hell and rethink my next step.

Kinda hard to build a bridge with floaty white bomberrs all around. Need to get bowie on their arse.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Because of quite some new players to this game, having a hard time at night. Especially with the creepers blowing up everything they build. I've decided to turn off their ability to explode.(they will explode and damage you, but they wont destroy blocks anymore)

Ofcourse this might come back on later again :) (Toht- you live in Netherland, so you got nothing to say in this ;P)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Southland is now cooperating in building up a village. I you want to join in and help. Just ask the others where it is, and whats need to be done =)(mostly continuing flattening out the land)

- English -

Resident Freddy
is it not possible to raid peoples villages and stuff? would be cool if you could get guards etc and attack other peoples villages

Uara

Part of the furniture
i'm getting can't connect to minecraft.net....this everyone or just me?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You're confused because there are 3 different worlds ? :) Just do like me, find the one you like the best. Settle down, and start building!

- English -

Resident Freddy
My MOD ideas.

Well, I am very new to minecraft, infact started last night, and although however fun it is to build your empire etc .. i think currently it is limited to where the game is going (or the server). It reminds me of a PVE server ;p

So im suggesting some changes - discussable ofc, on how i think the server could be improved.

North v South v Neverland - 3 "realms" fighting out vs each other.
Raids - The stargate is only availible during nighttimes to be able to port to the enemy realm and attack their base.
NCP guards - maybe like zombies or mobs, perhaps with more hp and takes 2-3+ players to kill them (meaning you cannot wipe the enemies realm while everyone sleeps)
Each realm has a fortress - perhaps holding a relic feature in which it is the other realms objective to get.
Each realm can make fortresses/walls/keeps with archers (pretty much like villages now) in order to help stop the attacking team
Guards purchasable by farming certain materials or some other similar currency system.

Dark age of minecraft anyone?:)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well, you got some pretty interesting ideas there :p

But I hope you are awesome at coding in java. And can make all that xD Because I cant ;P I've been looking for NPC guards myself, without any luck!

- English -

Resident Freddy
well ncp guards would be the only thing really - the rest is pretty much "rules". Is there no option to make the guards spawn in certain places and effect their damage and health etc?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I don't think there is a mod out yet that brings guards to the game. I do know that there were some NPC quest characters on the old server application(hey0). But havent seen it for bukkit yet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Netherlands will get more dangerous once i get my magical powers going, the place lacks monster spawners ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The towers of corruption burn!

You may have taken the first tower of corruption down, but you will never stop the spreading of nether!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
iConomy added to our server.

Everyone starts out with 30 coints, and generated 1 - 2 coins every 60seconds they are online.

You can see how much you got using the command /money.
You can also see what rank you are on using /money rank.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ChestShop for the iConomy is also installed, this means you can sell and buy your items through chests. How to do that you can see here;

YouTube - Minecraft iConomyChestShop setup tutorial

----------------------------------------------------------------

I've also added a NPC plugin, which I haven't gotten to see how it works yet!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah that's cool :D

Should avoid leaving characters AFK though, kinda defeats the point.

Hmm, maybe a plugin to autodisconnect after a period of time?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
People will automatically disconnect after a certain period of time anyway.

A couple of other pluggins added;

You will now see a message whenever people dies, and what killed them

---------------------------------------------

Jail added - A jail is now created to make sure laws is beeing followed. Depending on characters behaviour, a timer will be set on how long he will be sitting in jail!

There is also IMPOSSIBLE to escape the jail. And whenever you try to escape(Using /home etc) - a automatically time penality will be added! :D

-------------------------------------

Two Guards are now added to guard the portals of Southland - Seeing that this kingdom have risen in wealth and power, hiring in new guards to make sure nothing is destroyed is necessary

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Grr, i deamnd monster spawners at the nether portalarea :p

Or maybe some lovely creepes who like me. Or make ghasts like me :p

And are you saying that a pwoerful sorcerer can't escape a simple jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom