New FH Minecraft server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

FH is my second home
someone killed the server?

bet english is messing around with gates again.

I think cho should let me spawn tnt tbh.

- English -

Resident Freddy
i havent been messing with gates.

i think pressurepads are broke, only half a bridge spawns when i use it (told cho before), but if i click on the sign it works properly, bugged mod imo!

and its not my hax wiring .. ive rewired it and nothing is interfearing as we previously thought before (i even removed all my levers! ;p)

Nate

FH is my second home
I knew it'd be you!

See how even though you deny all charges I still accept your confession :D

- English -

Resident Freddy
haha i know .. funny thing is me and louise just got home and logged on .. 5mins after the server drops!

dont think it likes us ( or me :D )

Nate

FH is my second home
I've loaded up tf2, and instantly it reminds me why I like playing minecraft now. Queueing for the server for ages!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Can we get the mo animals mod so we can ride horsies.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Can't connect to the server. I will check into this =) Give you an update when I know more/Fix it!

edit: even their homepage is down atm, suppose they are working with it now then.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
apology accepted nate :D

I just got inn. And I found out the problem. Why I couldnt connect to the server, or my webpage... ENGLISH! YOU MOTHER F****** :p STOP MAKING THOSE FREAKING WIRES. The server has crashed again because of you! I even got the logg and location, and its your place!!!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The server is up again, just come online :) Jrobin! Ive removed all your wiresystem. Put it in a box, with some notes.

Untill I fix this, or the mod gets fixed. Do not build anything like that again, ok ?:) Quite boring for the others, since the server starts looping with your location and a red wire bugg. And I can't save whats done, which makes people loose stuff :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I knew it'd be you english!

Indeed it was him, but really not his fault :p But as for the moment, the mod is bugged. And cant be built the way he wants it to be built!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
We have 27 members of the server now. Where 23 of them are from FH :) So that is quite good.

I've made all those 27 members of the server. That means all new players who get on the server will be "guests" untill they can identify themself as a FH member, or a friend of one. This to prevent griefing(Guests can not build or destroy anything, so random people can't logg onto the server and start a havock).

I'm trying to get a hold of Deebs, as more members have requested to maybe have our own sub forum. Since it gets quite messy posting all usefull links and plans into one topic. Hope we are able to get this. Seeing that this is a server for the FH community =)

- English -

Resident Freddy
cho, its down!

think theres a problem with bridges, as whenever i make one its crashing .. noidea why ;/

Nate

FH is my second home
yawn english!

why not just leave bridges alone, for the foreseeable future?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, i've decided that the evil underbelly needs purging. I've invoked the ancient seals of yimmywig and will start transforming the nether into a lovely place of sand, lakes, trees and all other cute things!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I haven't been blessed by the gods yet, should get that ball rolling some day too :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server is back up again. English, I think the problem is that you are building some parts of the bridge mechanic innside the spawn zone, and thats why its crashing. You are not allowed to build bridges or any mechanics in that area ever again. Since the server gets a error message and closes down!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I have now installed the original version of CraftBook, since they have now released it to bukkit(FINALLY), which means I can get the other crap away.

This CraftBook contains even more features, which you can see on this link:

Usage - CraftBook Wiki

You get new craftable items etc, which have not been obtainable on the server before :) And many new mechanics can be made!(English, no more mechanic crafting around spawn area for you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom