New And Improved Horner

Sorin

Banned
Yup!, you read right.

The New And Improved Horner now features:

A rr10 BG Warrior and High RR Shammy.

If you wanna buy this excelent collection please PM Bradlex.

So much for fair fights.. i noticed you killed Tjallebong with your shammy pet aswell.

Well.. i guess this just proves what i've always thought of you.. your really a gimp brad.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bradlex = YAH!

Yet another hypocrite!

P.S.: I've also heard that every respected solo'er has a Sorc he uses to zerg and leech with ;).

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds entertaining, this kinda shows how two-faced people are.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well i don't have time for people that seem to immediately dump in a 1v1.

I had said to my buddy don't add let me just have a 1v1 expecting a nice fight and i just get the rr5 treatment and preety much die within seconds and im not really in the mood for that.

If your gonna dump on me before the fights even starting with Bl's and Ra's i cba . Im all up for giving fair fights and all but thats just plain crapy way to play.

I take it your craeth right? Or is it niros i don't really know. Your part of CM anyways so dunno what your moaning about. :p

Ucallme

Banned

I had said to my buddy don't add let me just have a 1v1 expecting a nice fight and i just get the rr5 treatment and preety much die within seconds and im not really in the mood for that.

If your gonna dump on me before the fights even starting with Bl's and Ra's i cba . Im all up for giving fair fights and all but thats just plain crapy way to play.

I take it your craeth right? Or is it niros i don't really know. Your part of CM anyways so dunno what your moaning about. :p

So him using his abilities is not allowed? like you would use your abilities?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Sorin

Banned
Considering i got it from rightnow, you might wanna smell it again.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie

your a rr10 warrior dude, seriously ;s no offense, but if you can't handle a few ability dumps or counter them yourself (which with 94 rsps to spend you can do with ease) you need to work on your class a bit!

why not pop your beloved testudo if he dumps on you and finish him after when his timers are down? or slam and kite? :> am suprised people havent learnt that a duel/1v1 doesnt have to consist of you standing toe to toe! ;s

use a bit of imagination! :p

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
your a rr10 warrior dude, seriously ;s no offense, but if you can't handle a few ability dumps or counter them yourself (which with 94 rsps to spend you can do with ease) you need to work on your class a bit!

why not pop your beloved testudo if he dumps on you and finish him after when his timers are down? or slam and kite? :> am suprised people havent learnt that a duel/1v1 doesnt have to consist of you standing toe to toe! ;s

yup

edit: pretty much what i was going to say your rr10 and you talk about people being able to dump you can spec warlord aswell

edit: I don't understand how people moan about other "dumping" banelords when they are on a 5 minute timer (bar AT - Bomb). It would be a mistake not to use them every fight...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie

hihi hi arumos:)) long time no see m8. What are you doing these days?
/eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
He's pwning noobies on avalon =) And solo some more Eb =(
i have vecation in one month. Might activate EU acc then again:)
Will see how server is then^^
Been quite tempted to play, but the warrior is taking a lot of time. And its fun too:) Still..i would choose a populated EU server over US any day:p
/eb.

illu

Part of the furniture
Yup!, you read right.

The New And Improved Horner now features:

A rr10 BG Warrior and High RR Shammy.

If you wanna buy this excelent collection please PM Bradlex.

So much for fair fights.. i noticed you killed Tjallebong with your shammy pet aswell.

Well.. i guess this just proves what i've always thought of you.. your really a gimp brad.

Whatever you might think of Brad - I don't think he will ever be a "new and improved" Horner. Looking over the last year of clips on my computer for a new sb movie I'm putting together, I have over 60+ clips/incidents involving Horner and his MoCcing, SoIing, Ml9 Pet, DI, and at times he had a bodyguarder as well - the guy is a legend in trying to play the game in as much godmode/easymode (why bother?) as possible and adding on every single fight near him - making everyone dislike him, even his own realm.

And Shamans don't have DI, so Brad's not even close to being a wannabe-Horner :>

Oli - Illu

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

Love to see rr11 high dps caster and di user learn ppl how to play.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
So him using his abilities is not allowed? like you would use your abilities?

Amphrax/Arauddry

I use my abilities yes i do. But there's a differance between dumping in a 1v1 to make sure the other person has no chance totally than to trying to play well and just manage within the fight.

Have people ever seen me use every ability in a 1v1 just to make sure i win that fight? Doubt it as i only have two timered ra's those being Fa and purge. But thats how i feel, i hate that people should just use timers to win as it removes any variety of a fight.

O0o0 his just used his rr5, lets expect to get 2 hitted now since im stunned. Thats fun.:worthy:

Im not Wl anymore, using battler/Wg to win a fight is /yawn. But thats just me, i hate using timers to win. I either win by playing well and using the bare minimum or i die and using preety much hardly nothing. But then again it does't exactly make me feel happy when alot of players just rely on timers to make sure the fight goes one way.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So Bradlex if you win alone everything is okay if you lose you get some buddies? You sound like Arepa.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
jamiemallicus the other day saw this with me, oshen did, tuthems did on his hero. People use all their abilities on me but i don't like using things back. And if i can win i know it just means im playing well v's a equal par opponent.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Thats silly Brad, you dont win a 1vs1 fight because your opponent beats by dumping, but then you wont do the same, but instead bring out a bot?! Cracking logic pal.

Septina

Part of the furniture

This coming from the rr11 theurg that abused DI bot from day 1?
lol.gif

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
I use my abilities yes i do. But there's a differance between dumping in a 1v1 to make sure the other person has no chance totally than to trying to play well and just manage within the fight.

Have people ever seen me use every ability in a 1v1 just to make sure i win that fight? Doubt it as i only have two timered ra's those being Fa and purge. But thats how i feel, i hate that people should just use timers to win as it removes any variety of a fight.

O0o0 his just used his rr5, lets expect to get 2 hitted now since im stunned. Thats fun.:worthy:

Im not Wl anymore, using battler/Wg to win a fight is /yawn. But thats just me, i hate using timers to win. I either win by playing well and using the bare minimum or i die and using preety much hardly nothing. But then again it does't exactly make me feel happy when alot of players just rely on timers to make sure the fight goes one way.

hmm not sure i always agree with the "timer" discussion.
If not spcced in ip or some other timer ra you are specced ina lot of passives...which will make you harder to kill. So its a ll just a matter of taste but end up in the same thing. Being harder to kill or kill harder:)
If people are talking about a reall challenge and make it harder for themself....why template urself at all then..if just pure solo skill would be the deciding factor those numbers wouldnt mean anything anyhow:p
Not directed at you specificly brad...just the timer discussion at large.
/eb.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Lot of time for you Brad, but dont think your arguments are holding water here.

How can you agree some code prior to fights about what abilities you are or arnt allowed to use? Its impossible. Youve got to respond according to how the person you are dueling responds - so if he dumps you respond to counter, and just takeit on the chin.

In addition, i'm assuming youve put a load of points into passives - you cant dump these, but thats your decision, if an enemy has invested in none passives at the cost of passives, then its their right to use em. I mean, surely you can cope? And if not, the respec your ra's or retemplate.

Its a bit daft taking the soloing argument from the simple, dont add on me, to then try and define exactly what people can and cant use to suit exactly how you want a fight to go.

Lowbies may feel that the only chance they have to win is to dump - so let em do it - if they win they will be back to duel with you another time. I assume you would prefer to ration out your timered usage, so you can toe to toe with people for more often in a given time period. Plus, people who you know wont dump from experience - then you can treat them the same - people who a going all out to win you can respond to that to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom