Games Neverwinter

Urgat

Part of the furniture
On mindflayer. Wiz is 15 now, no ideas hiw to build it with more control in mind.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
(seriously that's an achievement the whole world needs to know about??) (yes I've been once I get it, you want me to spend money)

You answered your own question. :)

They do it to make it seem like they are easy to get.

Aada

Part of the furniture
So tempted to buy some zen, just wondering if it will be better to do so once the first month has gone and it settles down.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Only things about the game annoying me so far are the global message spam every time someone gets a horse (seriously that's an achievement the whole world needs to know about??) and the quests that kept sending you back to the Zen market (yes I've been once I get it, you want me to spend money)

Yeh that's in STO as well but I think you can disable it, or at least you can in STO.

Lvl5 cleric. I keep meaning to log in and then go play GW2. I'll get together with some folks at some point for some dungeoneering giggles, I'm sure it will be better then. Still trying to get past the turd of an interface.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
get 2 toons to 10, then craft offline, as you can get xp that way aswell ;)

Aada

Part of the furniture
I bought some Zen and went and got that golem dear god is he good.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Shall dl it again, enjoyed the combat but didnt want to get sucked in by another mmo so close to marvel release :p

/up yours Mabs you old fart

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Got a 41 guardian that i made the mistake of picking tank talents on, and now i can't hold aggro for shit because my DPS isn't high enough...

Yeah that's right, to be an effective tank in this game you need to spec for DPS but gear for tanking....

Everz

FH is my second home
Is this game totally free then? I hear most of the 'buyable' content can be gotten in game anyways? Difficult learning curve and casual friendly?

Himse

FH is my second home
bugger all learning curve and definitely casual friendly, i quite like it, bit bored on my own tho really & the rogue class is really OP!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I've given up, the insane amounts of different currencies that game uses made me want to vomit in the end.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've given up, the insane amounts of different currencies that game uses made me want to vomit in the end.

Gave up because it was just a generic MMO with more action oriented moves, got boring quite fast.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Gave up because it was just a generic MMO with more action oriented moves, got boring quite fast.

That to, but you're not gonna see an MMO that won't be generic in one way or another. It's just to fucking expensive a genre to experiment with.

A few have tried and most of them flopped pretty hard (Auto Assault and Tabula Rasa to name two).

Aada

Part of the furniture
That to, but you're not gonna see an MMO that won't be generic in one way or another. It's just to fucking expensive a genre to experiment with.

A few have tried and most of them flopped pretty hard (Auto Assault and Tabula Rasa to name two).

Auto Assault, now that brings back some memories.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I actually liked that game, shame SOE and NetDevil couldn't come to an agreement when ND wanted to buy the IP to keep the servers up like they did with Jumpgate.

Still have my box for that game somewhere, vainly nursing a little bit of hope.... :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
So trying this out as family is now back in UK and have lots of free time during the holy bacon month of Hamadam.

Rolled a couple of chars on Dragon - Trickster Rogue and Cleric. Easy leveling and quite fun to play. Finding the healing quite unusual for an MMO but really quite effective if you get in a decent group. Made 40 on the cleric very quickly and got in a good group for the Idris dungeon. Great time in there and amazing the difference when you get a group that knows its job. Tanks that tank and DPS that take out the spawning adds. In general PuG's on the daily skirmishes and dungeons are a pain, no one takes out the adds and I'm left sliding around trying to heal with 10 mobs on me.

Will buy some zen and roll another char as I am having fun with it. Anyone on Dragon or would it be better on a different server?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm on Beholder, Ancient Shadows is semi-active and as usual, small. The servers are supposed to be merging but don't know when.

My main is a Cleric and its great fun. I quite happily let pugs die if they don't get the adds off me. They get the hint after a wipe or so.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Hit 60 and got my gear up to 9.6K still need to add enchantments it, think it will be fine for t1 and possibly t2 dungeon etc. Keep asking in Zone for casual Eu guild but no luck so far.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Working in LA for a couple of weeks and OMG the US player suck! Tried to do Idris 3 times yesterday on my 36 DT in separate groups and failed every time because people can't stay together. Will have to try before breakfast with EU players.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Finally stumped up for some keys to clear some of the Nightmare Lockboxes I had. Managed to get 2 Armoured Nightmare horse mounts in first 10 boxes. Activated one on my 60 DV but will sell the other. How much do they go for? As soon as I got them I was receiving party invites and whispers to trade for DV Armour pieces but having no idea of the value I did not trade. judging by the reaction I guess the horses are rare.

I still want the flaming bird pet have another keys and about 60 boxes

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
check the AH. Both horses and birds there, and the birds were at least when i played relatively cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom