Games Neverwinter

Poag

m00?
I'm @Poag ingame.

Yeah i found over the first 30 levels dungeons worked ok with teh queue system, but 30+ they've been mostly broken putting me in instance at at the end of the dungeon with everything already dead.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Have seen the same thing - sudden frame rate lag and an explosion of sounds. Thought it maybe my setup which is not standard:

Same here, but for me it only happens in Icespire Peak (both the adventure and skirmish zone.)

Also, does anyone have a skeletal warrior for sale cheapish? Wouldn't mind a Lillend either but i doubt anyone likes me enough to give me one and i can't afford to pay even remotely close to what it's worth. :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I'm @Poag ingame.

Yeah i found over the first 30 levels dungeons worked ok with teh queue system, but 30+ they've been mostly broken putting me in instance at at the end of the dungeon with everything already dead.
known bug atm - need to go in as a full grp then it is ok. just sending the dagger now

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just got my Grand Warden set complete - trying to do FH last boss with teh rubber banding lag was amusing. Up to 12K GS now on HR with only L5 Enchants.

Poag

m00?
Starting to run into serious issues finding any sort of dungeon groups now. Lots of HRs about. Not had a dungeon since Mad Dragon :(

Might join the Reddit guild and see if theres many guildies on the go.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Starting to run into serious issues finding any sort of dungeon groups now. Lots of HRs about. Not had a dungeon since Mad Dragon :(

Might join the Reddit guild and see if theres many guildies on the go.

I'm with The Chosen Gaming Community - can pm me in game if you want an invite. We have constant running TS across several games. Usually around 20 members on every time I am. Usually a PVP group running and DD and GG when the events are up.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Could not stop laughing last night at players sliding around trying to fight mobs in Monsters On Ice. Sadly, by this morning most seem to be getting the hang of it :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Started playing this last week when I saw it on Steam, and I'm enjoying it so far, but not had many hours to put in so only level 10 or so.

Couple of questions - What is the end-game? What is max level? What is grouping like at higher levels? I'd like to role a healer but am always worried about not being able to group.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Might have a look as it's free to play.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Hey Raven, not played much last couple of weeks due to work/family issues but if you need any assistance send me your char details. Always have plenty of gear lying around in bank that might be of use. Should get back to playing later this week. Also, The Chosen Guild is always recruiting, decent bunch and they do a lot of end game activity together.

Leveling is quite fun a quick as long as you don't roll a Guardian Fighter, although they get better after L30 and always wanted in Dungeons but difficult/frustrating tank class to play. Control Wizard is very fun to play again sort after in end game.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The Frost Mimic has to be one of the most gigglesome companions in the game. As its waddling along it is dropping coins and stuff everywhere. Great animation :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Hey Raven, not played much last couple of weeks due to work/family issues but if you need any assistance send me your char details. Always have plenty of gear lying around in bank that might be of use. Should get back to playing later this week. Also, The Chosen Guild is always recruiting, decent bunch and they do a lot of end game activity together.

Leveling is quite fun a quick as long as you don't roll a Guardian Fighter, although they get better after L30 and always wanted in Dungeons but difficult/frustrating tank class to play. Control Wizard is very fun to play again sort after in end game.

What is the end game?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i should probably give this another go , whats the guild/population etc like ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Finally got my account activated after their stupid system refused to work. Tried in December to create an account!

Will see what its about over the weekend! What servers are people on?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
There is only one server.
If it wasn't so heavily instanced, it would almost be a sandbox. Well ok, nowhere near a proper sandbox game.

What is the end game?

5-man instances. A randomly timed 'PvP/PvE' instance. Dailies.

The open world dailies are a not that great, same old same old. The dungeons are quite fun.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just started today, rolled a hunter ranger. The combat feels good. Not sure I understand the leveling though, it seems to use up the points earnt without giving me any choice. Still...will be playing all day I think, name is Astaa.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ahh, I see. After level 5 you can pick and choose. Really enjoying it so far.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
yeah ive started dropping back in. still like the playstyle of the cleric.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Up to level 27 so far, spent all the money I had in my steam wallet from selling shit on the steam market place :p I can see how they can make a pretty penny with this free to play model. Still enjoying it though I doubt I will be playing it in a month!

Poag

m00?
I'll advise you that as a HR you'll find end game dungeoning quite difficult. There are alot fo HRs. Groups fairly often have two in them at once :(

Poag

m00?
Divine Cleric

If you play one of those you'll never look for a group for more than 30 seconds :)

There was one leveling up slower than me on my HR. Shes now fully T2 geared. I've got a half set of T1...as an example :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
also Guardian Fighters, you will get groups easy in queue system. If you love PvP then Great Weapon Fighter, Trickster Rogue or Hunter are great fun.

Leveling up is fun for all classes even GF once you get certain abilities.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Aye, same as every other game - tanks and healers are always needed. Cleric is a hoot (and in this game my main).

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Yup cleric is the most fun class I've played so far actually

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I usually level an archery class then healer in MMOs so plan to make a cleric next. Far better to explore initially with a DPS :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There are so many little things about the game that are good. I like the various currencies (not overly keen on the RL money thing though, would still rather pay a sub!) The crafting/resource gathering has some nice features. Web access is pretty good too. Going to have a fiddle with the foundry thing too at some point.

I get the feeling WoW has copied the crafting system in part for the new expansion. WoW garrisons = Neverwinter worker resources.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Make sure to get Daunting Light as soon as you can as cleric and fill it to 3 pips asap. I didn't realize just how much DPS this thing kicks out and didn't use it at first when soloing and leveling. When its used with Divine Power you can often one-shot entire packs of mobs.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I get the feeling WoW has copied the crafting system in part for the new expansion. WoW garrisons = Neverwinter worker resources.

which was lifted from SWTOR ?

goes around, comes around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom