nerf?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
* No its not; for example judge the resists on the screenshot. 145 (-41). Whatever you using; he isnt very weak to it. While assassins are very weak to heat UNLESS they got heat-resist buff up or skyhigh AoM or EM. Did you have that too when they hit you for 440?

* He has spec-AF; do you ?

* He has 20% relics; you dont

* I dont know your spec; but your spec will not be as good as him. You *NEED* to spec high CS to use these styles, and you need to spec high LA to reduce your mainhand penalty as much as possible from the Left-Axe mechanics. He doesnt have to spec his DW as high ofcourse since his mainhand doesnt suffer with low DW-spec. He has 2,5x spec-points; no matter how u turn it; its an advantage; even with the new Wyrrd specs which ofcourse also applies for infils (if they dont mind loosing dragonfang xD)

* He's using a 50% dex 50% str based weapon. Therefore in theory he can have a higher WS then you AND he does only suffer for 50% a WS loss after enervating.

1) he got 22% resist to my weapon. it can be worse....and better too.
2) AF charge was down :( 616af w/o it, 718 - with it.
3) i'm 5-spec. with 37 sw, 39 cs and la. this spec was mathematically calculated by me as best possible for SBs almost a year ago (b4 Wyrd's work ofc)
4) i was NOT debuffed - coz i purged it. and still only 145 dmg.

got a strong feeling that relic bonus is not 20%, it is much greater. in OF, with 3 relics, i'd hit for 220-250...

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
when do you fucktards get it???

a SHADOWBLADE aint an INFILTRATOR
a INFILTRATOR aint a SHADOWBLADE.

IT ARE DIFFERENT CLASSES!!! sooo d0'h..

-aye they both have CS, and stealth and env.. but thats the only thing thats the same..
- maybe the "warder" zerg of stealthers that were 12 year (3 years ago), have grown up?? and know how to play their infils??

and stop saying infil is overpowerd, if u'd make ur SB good, u see it's only the relic difference atm.
and ofc your rr.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
has any1 tried out being pure Shadowzerker since well... long time ago?

With malice and croc tooth and bot those debuffs go off, maybe ull have a better chance with a good frontal style like havoc/tyrs. Or is the CS styles too good to leave?

Also, to save the SBs, make trolls be able to choose Rouge / SB :drink:

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
got a strong feeling that relic bonus is not 20%, it is much greater. in OF, with 3 relics, i'd hit for 220-250...

Actually, its quite impossible for it to be a pure 20% bonus, id guess 35-40% :)
or mythic is doing some strange maths för sure

Lethul

FH is my second home
20% to base dmg and 20% to style dmg iirc, so about 28%

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
has any1 tried out being pure Shadowzerker since well... long time ago?

With malice and croc tooth and bot those debuffs go off, maybe ull have a better chance with a good frontal style like havoc/tyrs. Or is the CS styles too good to leave?

Also, to save the SBs, make trolls be able to choose Rouge / SB :drink:

How do you expect trolls to hide in shadows?
They are just too large to do that! :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Ilienwyn said:
How do you expect trolls to hide in shadows?
They are just too large to do that! :D
aye, its more, u can hide a zerg behind a troll :p

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
20% to base dmg and 20% to style dmg iirc, so about 28%

20% extra for all melee dmg you mean?...so that'd be 20% then?

lol

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Zzang said:
Actually, its quite impossible for it to be a pure 20% bonus, id guess 35-40% :)
or mythic is doing some strange maths för sure
That is indeed the feeling I get as well.

Would be great with a test server where the players could actually test all these things easily.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
and stop saying infil is overpowerd, if u'd make ur SB good, u see it's only the relic difference atm.
and ofc your rr.

That is the problem you dutch fucknut!

THOSE ARE NOT THE ONLY DIFFERENCES

If that was so, then a sb and an infil of equal rr who fought twenty times at the release of NF, they would win ten times each.

edit: forgot to mention relic part

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
That is the problem you dutch kankerfucknut!
Translations
kanker [de ~ (m)]
cancer [the ~]

would u mind not to arnor ;\

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Arnor said:

If that was so, then a sb and an infil of equal rr who fought twenty times at the release of NF, they would win ten times each.

It's all about skill m8, our infils just got more skill then your sbs :(

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Translations
kanker [de ~ (m)]
cancer [the ~]

would u mind not to arnor ;\

sorry, and have no fear, ziva will edit it out faster then lightning

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Jergiot said:
fgs, for once think outside of the box. the game aint about stealthwars only, how do u think the sbs enemys feel when they get both dex and str debuffed.

and skald getting stealth? why should they? plz come up with a better explenation then "minstrels have it".

Why should minstrels not loose stealth then? plz come up with a better explAnation thAn "skalds don't have it" ^^

Can't you see a skald is really mid's version of minstrel, but w/o stealth? I won't even start to guess what Mythic was smoking when they decided minstrels should get stealth :p Both skald and minstrel have the best speed buff, can wear small shield, do sub-tank damage and have some less HP than pure tanks, both classes have insta shouts, have insta cc.. the only difference is minstrel have stealth, skald hasn't :p oki, most skalds outdamage a minstrel in pure melee, but hey, who wouldn't give that up for stealth? :D

"Hm lets make a melee class with 1st grade speed buff, some AE cc they can cast, some insta DD shouts.. throw in a insta stun just in case they might get pwned. And yeah, they need stealth too, else they might loose a fight" :p

and yeah, SB with relics is roughly equal to infil w/o relics, I thought that was fairly agreed upon?

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
ShivaW said:
relics make the game inbalanced :(

On the contrary, speaking about stealther vs stealther, this game's stealth classes is designed in a way that actually you _need_ relics to balance things out. Problem is now the zerg realm has them all...

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
the game is to make the 3 realm to balanced, no care what realm zerg

in old rvr was balanced to mid have 3 relic and hib other 3, because alb was zerg, but what happened if hib or mid was zerging other realm with relic?

relic was and is and were bad idea to rvr, like now, alb zerging with 5 of 6 relic, not like old rvr with out relic, and a lots ppl leave the game for this reason, in NF atm is impossible to take back relic from zerg realm (yeah, yeah, alb)

I think for good of game, is better remove relic, in the game always have good player to run leave the zerg, I konw I konw is very more, but you can see now the relic make the game more inbalanced then old time :(

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Arnor said:

veeerryyy nice language m8, i hope u mean what kanker means......

and like i said, it are 2 different classes, dont compare em.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
veeerryyy nice language m8, i hope u mean what kanker means......

and like i said, it are 2 different classes, dont compare em.

it means cancer, i know that and i used it for the single reason that dutch ppl are insanely sensitive about it for some reason(more then normal at any rate, it is a deadly disease, but so what?)

lol? dont compare them? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

just when you thought it couldnt get better, ANGELHEAL takes it to another level!

thanks angel, thanks for making what was just a boring sunday to hilaro-rama-2k4!

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
it means cancer, i know that and i used it for the single reason that dutch ppl are insanely sensitive about it for some reason(more then normal at any rate, it is a deadly disease, but so what?)

l
Just because it's a deadly disease doesn't make me sensitive about it, having 2 people in the family with cancer, and one in my family died due to it - that makes me more sensitive..

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Just because it's a deadly disease doesn't make me sensitive about it, having 2 people in the family with cancer, and one in my family died due to it - that makes me more sensitive..

for this i am sorry, and it was not my intention.
It is ofcourse a sensitive subject, and it must be especially sore for you. I had no intention of bringing back painful memories and the likes for you or anyone.

What I did mean(previous post) was that dutch ppl in general seem to be more offended by the word than ppl from other countries. It irks my curiosity some, but doubt ill ever find out about it.

On a related note, I do have a friend who had it, and survived it but at a very high cost. The first year or so after that he naturally was affected and tended not to see the humor in it. A while later, both him and we make jokes and such about it because after all, it IS just a word(sticks&stones) and what you should get offended by (or not) is the intention behind it. Now, its ofcourse impossible to hide the fact that my intentions behind my original usage of the word here were less then great.

So to sum up: sorry marchzje I did not mean to offend you. Fuck you angelheal, you still have NO clue about more or less anything and should keep your fingers away from the keyboard at FH or write a disclaimer in every post of yours that goes something like this: "What is said above here is 100% bullshit with nothing but the intention to cause a couple of laughs"

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Arnor said:

lol? dont compare them? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

just when you thought it couldnt get better, ANGELHEAL takes it to another level!

thanks angel, thanks for making what was just a boring sunday to hilaro-rama-2k4!
maybe "dutchies" are insanely sensitive about t because its a major disease??
if you would leave ur computer now and then u can see whats gooing on in the big world out there.....but perhaps thats to much asked for you.

and aye don't compare em, u dont compare a warrior against a paladin do u?
or a thane vs cleric? healer vs sorc? they are all different classes.. different classes bring different things.

and hey im glad i made ur day, just shows what an angel i can be :drink: :m00:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
On the contrary, speaking about stealther vs stealther, this game's stealth classes is designed in a way that actually you _need_ relics to balance things out. Problem is now the zerg realm has them all...

i disagree, mid stealther needs relics to balance things out... hib/alb stealthers are fine without and overpowered with them, but if mid stealthers too where overpowered with relics it would be all fine.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
i disagree, mid stealther needs relics to balance things out... hib/alb stealthers are fine without and overpowered with them, but if mid stealthers too where overpowered with relics it would be all fine.

Ah - another assumption that you can't back up?

Stop talking.

/dismiss

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
maybe "dutchies" are insanely sensitive about t because its a major disease??
if you would leave ur computer now and then u can see whats gooing on in the big world out there.....but perhaps thats to much asked for you.

and aye don't compare em, u dont compare a warrior against a paladin do u?
or a thane vs cleric? healer vs sorc? they are all different classes.. different classes bring different things.

and hey im glad i made ur day, just shows what an angel i can be :drink: :m00:

out in the real world? wth are you on about?

no i dont compare blatantly different classes against eachother, what you CAN compare is for instance: Warrior vs hero vs armsman, zerk vs bm vs merc, healing specced cleric vs healing specced druid vs healing specced healer etc etc etc, use your brain, even if it hurts...

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Arnor said:
out in the real world? wth are you on about?

no i dont compare blatantly different classes against eachother, what you CAN compare is for instance: Warrior vs hero vs armsman, zerk vs bm vs merc, healing specced cleric vs healing specced druid vs healing specced healer etc etc etc, use your brain, even if it hurts...
u can compare em, but why?
they are totaly different.

Zerker is nowhere the same as a merc.
jsut because they can both wear 2 weapons??
cleric vs healer? isnt the same at all...

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
Why should minstrels not loose stealth then? plz come up with a better explAnation thAn "skalds don't have it" ^^

Can't you see a skald is really mid's version of minstrel, but w/o stealth? I won't even start to guess what Mythic was smoking when they decided minstrels should get stealth :p Both skald and minstrel have the best speed buff, can wear small shield, do sub-tank damage and have some less HP than pure tanks, both classes have insta shouts, have insta cc.. the only difference is minstrel have stealth, skald hasn't :p oki, most skalds outdamage a minstrel in pure melee, but hey, who wouldn't give that up for stealth? :D

"Hm lets make a melee class with 1st grade speed buff, some AE cc they can cast, some insta DD shouts.. throw in a insta stun just in case they might get pwned. And yeah, they need stealth too, else they might loose a fight" :p

and yeah, SB with relics is roughly equal to infil w/o relics, I thought that was fairly agreed upon?

And Minstrel's can have 2hand spec
And Cleric's can have same CC as healer and a pet like Druid's and haste buff
And Friars can have pbt and end buff
And ...
And ...
And ...
And So on and so on

Diff. Realm diff. classes

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Angelheal wrote: " can compare em, but why?
they are totaly different.

Zerker is nowhere the same as a merc.
jsut because they can both wear 2 weapons??
cleric vs healer? isnt the same at all..."

Lol, a healing specced healer is vastly different from a healing specced cleric? I think not. I am not saying you can compare all classes, ofc, that is impossible. All the 3 realms have certain classes that are more or less uniqe, in the way that you can't find a counterpart. But some are VERY much alike. Take a look at the char builder on daoc.catacombs.com m8, and compare the healing lines of a cleric and a healer. Any difference at all? nope. From the heal delve values, the power costs, the cast times down to the number of heals and even when you get them: they are identical.

Freezingwiz wrote: "And Minstrel's can have 2hand spec"

that was the best you could come up with? Let's trade then, minstrels can spec 2h, but loose stealth. Then the classes are identical ^^ Or let skalds loose 2h ability, but get stealth :p If you were a skald, what would you rate highest of stealth ability or 2h? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom