nerf?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
nerf.jpg

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:

if you aint whinging about there spec points... your whining about there DF . if u aint whining about there DF your whining about there stealth pets (ie other stealther) if u aint whining about adds your whining because infil is an alb.. and now your whining about there dmge? nowts changed in there dmge apart from the way they spec there ra's there toa stuff and RELICS. take relics away from em and they hit a bit harder than they did PRE-NF and dmge only may of incresed because of new RA's .

some assasins spec there ra's for maximum dmge. some spec for defense (mastery of stealth) some mix n match there ra's for dmge/defense or otherwise. also bear in mind papa is considered one of the best infils on excal (according to all "the best of" threads")

also could be v nice crits. he only has to hit u for 200-250'ish and add a high crit and hence dble dmge.

as for whining of dmge.. zerkers/sb's and savages have had there time in the past .

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
plz stop saying sbs are fine, when a class depends on relics to be "decent" against the other realms stealthers something is wrong. just like albs depended alot on sos/bof in the old days. im not sure if infils need a nerf, hard to say, instead of nerfing i think its better to just boost the shadowblade in some way (start with their rr5 ra Oo), but mebbe thats harder and makes them to good against the "regular" classes.

infils are just superior against sbs, and to some degree shades, altho imo shades are alot better off then sbs. im sorry if some albs gets pissed when i say this, but its the truth, and no it dont matter what dmg savages/zerkers do/did, it still dont justify the crap sbs taking now, even tho the whining getting pretty boring :D. just like mos on archers dont justify the SH hell they went through. like elajt says, 2 wrongs dont make 1 right^^

oh and jpeg, about the crits, ur wrong :|

http://www.gunner440.com/random/ahztyx.jpg

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
just like mos on archers dont justify the SH hell they went through.
fo all assassins get what they deserve when they get 10 arrows in em instantly~~~~

vintervargen

Banned
Jpeg[LOD] said:
also bear in mind papa is considered one of the best infils on excal (according to all "the best of" threads").

i didnt know skill affected styledmg Oo.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
nono, this is perfectly fine, dont u think Smilewhenueatmyarse? OR DOES IT NEED HARD DATA AND FACTS!! ETC?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
plz stop saying sbs are fine, when a class depends on relics to be "decent" against the other realms stealthers something is wrong. just like albs depended alot on sos/bof in the old days. im not sure if infils need a nerf, hard to say, instead of nerfing i think its better to just boost the shadowblade in some way (start with their rr5 ra Oo), but mebbe thats harder and makes them to good against the "regular" classes.

infils are just superior against sbs, and to some degree shades, altho imo shades are alot better off then sbs. im sorry if some albs gets pissed when i say this, but its the truth, and no it dont matter what dmg savages/zerkers do/did, it still dont justify the crap sbs taking now, even tho the whining getting pretty boring :D. just like mos on archers dont justify the SH hell they went through. like elajt says, 2 wrongs dont make 1 right^^

Was he sitting at the time? or not wearing armor :p 429 dmg with 330 style bonus is not a normal AH hit...dont get me wrong..i want infils nerfed just as much as the next guy..but this isnt helpin ;)

/Dracus

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Was he sitting at the time? or not wearing armor :p 429 dmg with 330 style bonus is not a normal AH hit...dont get me wrong..i want infils nerfed just as much as the next guy..but this isnt helpin ;)

/Dracus

he is fighting me, with gear on, u can see it by the text, the dmg that lashes out at him, its my dmg shield.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
he is fighting me, with gear on, u can see it by the text, the dmg that lashes out at him, its my dmg shield.

Hm..then something is very wrong with the style bonus..or it would be extreme growth rate on AH...which im fairly sure it isnt..high yes..but that high no...is that ur cap dmg on AH? that might be a reason..but then its totally fucked up you hittin that cap in rvr ;)

I'm baffled :p

/Dracus

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Shadowblades _ARE_ fine...just because Infiltrators are too strong, doesn't mean anything is wrong with Shadowblades. Shadowblades are just one of the 30(`?) classes that face the Infiltrator.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
is that ur cap dmg on AH? that might be a reason..but then its totally fucked up you hittin that cap in rvr
u hit ur cap dmg fairly easy when u got relics.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:
u hit ur cap dmg fairly easy when u got relics.

Then nerf that dmg cap! :p not sure what mine is atm tho...but im pretty sure im a ways from 400+ :D (ill know when i get batt, malice, gsv and ms lvl'd :p)

/Dracus

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
btw! that dmgshield thingy.. isnt it scalars proc? which is dmgshield + 40% absorb or something? just a guess, dunno how that proc works really ;p

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:
btw! that dmgshield thingy.. isnt it scalars proc? which is dmgshield + 40% absorb or something? just a guess, dunno how that proc works really ;p

blade shadow

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:

There are some guys I like... really.

Jerg = cool.

Kaez & co = losers.

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
also could be v nice crits. he only has to hit u for 200-250'ish and add a high crit and hence dble dmge.

Since when do you crit for 100% in rvr?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Teheron said:
Since when do you crit for 100% in rvr?

zerk mode!! havent u heard of shadowzerk? oO löls tbh aghaha

Methos

Loyal Freddie
- You're comparing his Achilles Heel to your Garrotte (which has a lower stylebonus, although not that much).

- Legendary weap vs normal?

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
- You're comparing his Achilles Heel to your Garrotte (which has a lower stylebonus, although not that much).

- Legendary weap vs normal?
Jpeg[LOD] said:
if you aint whinging about there spec points... your whining about there DF . if u aint whining about there DF your whining about there stealth pets (ie other stealther) if u aint whining about adds your whining because infil is an alb.. and now your whining about there dmge? nowts changed in there dmge apart from the way they spec there ra's there toa stuff and RELICS. take relics away from em and they hit a bit harder than they did PRE-NF and dmge only may of incresed because of new RA's .

some assasins spec there ra's for maximum dmge. some spec for defense (mastery of stealth) some mix n match there ra's for dmge/defense or otherwise. also bear in mind papa is considered one of the best infils on excal (according to all "the best of" threads")

as for whining of dmge.. zerkers/sb's and savages have had there time in the past .

soz but are you 2 completly retarded?

A

Ausbourne

Nalistah said:
nono, this is perfectly fine, dont u think Smilewhenueatmyarse? OR DOES IT NEED HARD DATA AND FACTS!! ETC?
cry more gimp with shit armorset. even jergiot got more +str cap with his thrust spec then you have :eek:

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
OWNEDOWNED OWNED OWNED owned PWNED PWN PWN pWNEDPWNED MEGAPWNED OUTSKILLED < drools >

Puppet

Part of the furniture
It is a combination of relics, legendary weapons, using better styles, in better gear with a better class and probably a better spec.

Infiltrators are very strong in stealther-war, especially when they got relics.

But: So would Nightshades be, or for that matter, rangers. With the right combination of a good SC set, relics, picking the right damage type AND luck every class can hit for huge amounts. Also dont forget Infils always have spec-AF which isnt the case for the Mid/Hib stealthers (unless they timer all their charges very thorough)

Finally; I would say give shadowblades a boost; or perhaps better: nerf assassin-damage over the board by abit. But alot depends on spec; there are SB's who outdamage me (ranger) because of spec + using the right legendaries.

Oh and for the people who say only infiltrators hit this hard:
http://members.home.nl/dh6a/sshot268.jpg

Screenshot of my RR7 ranger (with 45 pierce spec; 18 CD; 46 bow, 16 PF, 33 stealth) with 3 relics on a RR4 shadowblade after I debuffed for heat (mainhand) and energy (Sun offhand). 639 damage on an bloody anytime; swinging a 3.9 spd mainhand and 3.6 offhander at around 1.9 sec swingspeed

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowbalds are a joke if i could surgically remove mine from my account and sell it it would be nice :(

Appollo

Part of the furniture
I taught Papasan all he knows, the force is strong in him :wij:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Oh my gosh, hasn't anyone realised how pointless it is "discussing" this subject here?

Really is annoying how many whine threads there are, what are you expecting to gain here?

For the SB:
Team Leader - Send your views, worries, and info to the right person!
http://www.camelotherald.com/teamleads/tl_active.php said:

Feedback - Send your views, worries, and info to the right people!
http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php said:
Herald Feedback Form
At Mythic Entertainment, we value your feedback. Please use this form so that your opinions on Dark Age of Camelot can be routed quickly to the appropriate person(s) for review. Thanks!

Gah does get on my nerves people not using their heads proper, if you want something done, talk to the right people! /slap

<Goes back to bed to get out the right side again grrr>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom