- Jan 15, 2004
1) he got 22% resist to my weapon. it can be worse....and better too.Puppet said:* No its not; for example judge the resists on the screenshot. 145 (-41). Whatever you using; he isnt very weak to it. While assassins are very weak to heat UNLESS they got heat-resist buff up or skyhigh AoM or EM. Did you have that too when they hit you for 440?
* He has spec-AF; do you ?
* He has 20% relics; you dont
* I dont know your spec; but your spec will not be as good as him. You *NEED* to spec high CS to use these styles, and you need to spec high LA to reduce your mainhand penalty as much as possible from the Left-Axe mechanics. He doesnt have to spec his DW as high ofcourse since his mainhand doesnt suffer with low DW-spec. He has 2,5x spec-points; no matter how u turn it; its an advantage; even with the new Wyrrd specs which ofcourse also applies for infils (if they dont mind loosing dragonfang xD)
* He's using a 50% dex 50% str based weapon. Therefore in theory he can have a higher WS then you AND he does only suffer for 50% a WS loss after enervating.
2) AF charge was down 616af w/o it, 718 - with it.
3) i'm 5-spec. with 37 sw, 39 cs and la. this spec was mathematically calculated by me as best possible for SBs almost a year ago (b4 Wyrd's work ofc)
4) i was NOT debuffed - coz i purged it. and still only 145 dmg.
got a strong feeling that relic bonus is not 20%, it is much greater. in OF, with 3 relics, i'd hit for 220-250...