Necromancer 10th artifact story

K

Karath

" - Where earth went back to earth we can see an eye in the water … , the slap cut the creature's speech. The apprentice had hit so hard that he could not feel his hand anymore. Flared up in anger, he kicked one of the brazier to the other side of the room.
- I don't want to hear this nonsense anymore, Demon ! Speak clearly or I'll pull your tong out.
- Then a drop of ash, on a cheek of fire, flows towards …
Quiet ! The young man yelled. Be quiet, wretch ! Years of researches to come to this horrible gibberish. I can't believe that this recipe still escapes me.
- …
- You have something to add maybe ? He added, a glimmer in the eye.
- is a small band of land. Where the risen rocks seem to grow …"
The magical chalk, usually meant to channel occult energies suddenly became a vicious projectile that struck the small creature's face.
The apprentice then understood that he wouldn't get anything more from this stupid demon. Neglecting his servant, he followed the small corridor that leads to the balcony.
Fresh air …
He will have to resign, the only solution left is to call on passing adventurers always fond of mysteries and adventures.

Who knows, it is even possible that one of them will understand the demon and discover the track that leads to this damned recipe and thus enable him to finally use the full power of his artefact.

How badly written and formatted is that ffs?! :puke:

Come on GOA its fecking terrible.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Karath said:
How badly written and formatted is that ffs?! :puke:

Come on GOA its fecking terrible.

what is spelled wrong then?:p i cant see it sorry, (perhaps because im english)

K

Karath

Its not the spelling, its the grammer and there seems to be bits missing from it.

I have not edited it at all, that is directly from the page.

" " - Where earth went back to earth we can see an eye in the water … , the slap cut the creature's speech." does that make any sense to anyone else?

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Makes sense in a round about way, cut out the commentary and we have:

Where earth went back to earth we can see an eye in the water. Then a drop of ash, on a cheek of fire, flows towards is a small band of land. Where the risen rocks seem to grow

but I can't think of anywhere obvious that it refers to

kirennia

Part of the furniture
fenrisan said:

Where earth went back to earth we can see an eye in the water. Then a drop of ash, on a cheek of fire, flows towards is a small band of land. Where the risen rocks seem to grow

Caer Sidi?

Damevoss

Fledgling Freddie
First one to get one of these? :)
pic.php

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
fenrisan said:

Perhaps the entrance to Deep Volcanus in Ashen Isles where the volcanos flow starts? ;)

K

Karath

Lol, no literary standards.

just a comment on the inability for GOA to write a good narative... meh never mind.

(sorry drunk now.)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
im amazed people read that kinda stuff 0o

Yeah damn roleplayers :(

Fuck off all of ya and let Succi play daoc the way he thinks it should be played!

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
6 Riddles said:
'Adorned with gold, the master of the automatons visits his domain. But now it only sparkles when he meets the bright star.'

'Risen in the middle of the waters, the sun was beating down its first beams on this still virgin cliff. Standing up on their legs, their hosts gain in strength while the star reaches the firmament.'

'The water is dry, drunk by the thirsty soil. Behind invulnerable cliffs, the sun takes a long time setting. While he's waiting the night, a mere stony step protects the traveller.'

'To the north, a stony eyebrow frowns above a burning gaze. Then a drop of ashes, on a cheek of fire, flows towards the south.'

'Where earth is back to earth, we can see like an eye in the water. But if the traveller leaves its southerly part, it is death that he shall see.'

'Where the sun starts to warm the waters of the great ocean, it is at the end of the world. Where the raised stones seem to grow amongst the trees, it is a breath of air. And when it sweeps the dust hisses like a scornful laugh.'

Riddles have been around a very long time... any reading the Hobbit know they have a place in fantasy games....

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Yeahimback said:
They attack or do anything?

After starting quest, killing prince then killing Legion, Killing Agramon and taking its heart to Bledmeer, after hunting down 10 recipes (12 actually) and searching for 20 (24) items and then faming 3 / 4 of those to finally get the artefact to level 10.... You’d think the item would be uber?

It can't be summoned in NF and is purely cosmetic, unless I've missed a trick....

Really disappointing, all that effort....waste of time....

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
anything goa related on a mass scale like this (i.e avalible to everyone) would only be cosmetic. Imagine the qqing off the yanks if they introduced a pet that could actually fight for you in the frontiers?

Glad I didn't start it :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, haven't it always been obvious this was to only be cosmetic?

I thought this was actually a fun quest where you had a challenge in the quest itself. The reward was cool and "fun" but not "useful". Not many can summon that kind of demon at a large scale PvE raid. :)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
anything goa related on a mass scale like this (i.e avalible to everyone) would only be cosmetic.
What about power barrels? What about recall stones?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Jeriraa said:
What about power barrels? What about recall stones?

Your taking my quote out of context, i was referring to the pet quest :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oh god forbid if u get to do quests thats just for the fun of it.

is getting more and more overpowered shit all u guys care about?

if u want a pet fighting for ya in the frontiers, roll a pet class perhaps?

no lets whine because tanks cant get a pet that kills stuff to....... :eek7:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
That's one hell of a pet :D

Well technically mistar Svartmetall sir it would be more correct to state: "That is one pet from hell"

Sorry for correcting you mistar Svartmetall sir. :(

Mey

Part of the furniture
Be worth it just to distract people.. o wait you can't summon it in frontiers :(

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
what is spelled wrong then?:p i cant see it sorry, (perhaps because im english)

lol...
Angelheal:

np meight :p

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
lol...
Angelheal:

like people from England can't move to Holland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom