Nc

P

[PS]Riddler

I dont know what it is, but lately NC just havent got the firepower to do anything. Today i saw us defending a base with about 4 Squads and TWO squads of Vanu managed to take the base over, No fagriders were used by the vanu either, nor MAX's, all of NC were BR14+ (Except me) i just dont get it.. what do we lack? Im seriously considering moving over to Vanu or TR as the NC just dont seem to want to pull their fingers out and work as a team, your oppinions please :)

S

Sarum TheBlack

NC do seem to have lost the will to fight sometimes.. quite often they seem to entirely pull out of a continent when we've only hacked half the bases on it.

And I doubt it's the lasher.. it's just not all that good. I know loads of people (myself included) that have dropped the cert recently.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

The Lasher is good enough... I go down like a sack of potatoes after three or four hits, wearing reinforced. Mind you - not even direct hits.. splash damage.

Base fights = narrow corridors = no real cover = three to four hits... *whistle*

But I would not just defect to TR or VS just because some people are fecking whimps... :eek:

S

Spinky

No! The only reason to defect would be the Thresher!1!

Oh, and possibly the lancer, it's cuuute.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I am BR18... I wouldn't defect for money... took long enough to get there. ;)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Besides... you know how bad it would feel.... yes you do.... just imagine your own worst nightmare.... go on..... that's me peeling your skin over your fingertips and you know it....

;)

P.S. Look out, I'm back and logging in soon :D

F

Faeldawn

You are gonna lurve the xp trail to BR20 :)

On topic -

The problem could stem from NC having way too many small outfits who dont work together.

Our high CR players are, on the whole, annoying at best and global spam is on the increase (2 of em had a fekkin argument over global chat 2 days ago on Hossin ffs).

TR and VS do have more players, but thats more of an NC excuse than a plausable reason for our failings.

For some reason i cannot understand NC have very few vehicle users compared to TR and VS, this is possibly why we get pounded so badly. 10 NC foot troops compared to 4 reavers, 2 mossies and 2 magriders with gunners, there really is only gonna be one winner.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Our high CR players are, on the whole, annoying at best and global spam is on the increase (2 of em had a fekkin argument over global chat 2 days ago on Hossin ffs).

That's why I have blocked global.

Chloe is on /ignore even... the bi0tch...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

NC... unfortunately. Not that I would know with the cuntz0r on my ignore list etc.

"they r beating us!11 teh twick is to retreat 2 sum remote island in da sea!!111 liberators will ferry ppl there!11 they will not know where we r and be like 'omfg where did they come from!!??'"

Holy fucking moron. :rolleyes:

F

Faeldawn

NC... unfortunately. Not that I would know with the cuntz0r on my ignore list etc.

"they r beating us!11 teh twick is to retreat 2 sum remote island in da sea!!111 liberators will ferry ppl there!11 they will not know where we r and be like 'omfg where did they come from!!??'"

Holy fucking moron. :rolleyes:

Amen brother :)

S

shilak

The Jackhammer is overrated, yes its good but not as good as the non-NC players make out. When using a JH against the current Lasher you have about a 50% chance of winning when point blank, at any other range you have next to no chance of winning unless the Lasher user is dumb and the situation wont change after the Lasher nerf. MCG will loose to JH most of the time when the range is under 10m, but at longer ranges it will win unless the user is defective, but Pounders are obscene and there is little that the NC can do to take a tower/base with a few well placed Pounders and MCGs defending.

The Vanguard was really good, but the new turret wobble upgrade it got during the last patch makes me wanna throw up after 30mins, so I rarely gun in one anymore whereas I used to love the thing. A well manned Magrider has always been better.

Anyway, enough about equipement, the problems with it can be worked around and tolerated for the most part.

The main problems seem to be ...

1) The NC dont seem to listen, they dont listen to the orders that come from the CR5s, the information fed back to CR5s is rarely used efficiently, if at all.

2) The CR4/5s dont work together properly, they only seem to be interested in winning whatever base they are currently at and use the continent wide chat to pull vital forces away from other bases to gaurantee their base capture. I cant remember ever seeing a global message to request reinforcements.

3) We generally have to fight both the TR and VS zergs, most NC are getting sick of the sight of Cyssor/Hossin/Solsar, and we rarely manage a decent fight on other continents unless those three are NC owned.

4) We lack an airforce, so our ground units tend to get plagued by the enemy aircraft. That is probably due to the Striker though, as our aircraft always drop like flies to them when fighting the TR and 3-4 certs is a lot to spend on something which you dont use all that often. This also means we often lack having galaxies around for hotdrops, which means taking towers becomes a lot more difficult.

5) We seem to lack the willpower to stick it out in the tough fights anymore, once we start loosing people start to leave which results in us getting an even worse kicking and then more people leave, etc.

Anyway, enough of the essay.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You'll rarely see me outside my Reaver... I am practically glued to that baby. I aer teh whole NC airforce!!1one

And the Striker isnt as scary anymore - use the terrain to your advantage, skim the countryside - strike quick and hard, change your angle of attack etc. and you'll laugh about the striker babies.
Werd.

Nerf the Lasher's splash damage, tho... no, I won't stop whining about the VS-win-button-weapon-flavor-of-the-day-equivalent-to-a-tactical-nuke.
I feel like Cato, the Elder meanwhile.. Delenda Carthago etc. :p

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by shilak

The Vanguard was really good, but the new turret wobble upgrade it got during the last patch makes me wanna throw up after 30mins, so I rarely gun in one anymore whereas I used to love the thing. A well manned Magrider has always been better.

Wondered why when i gunned a VAN today it was all jerky, didnt know about the turret vibration thingie.

S

shilak

6) No matter how much you try to persuade the rest of the commanders that we will loose completely, they still insist the best plan is to split our forces into two and send them to different continents to fight the TR and VS zergs both at the same time :eek7:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by shilak
6) No matter how much you try to persuade the rest of the commanders that we will loose completely, they still insist the best plan is to split our forces into two and send them to different continents to fight the TR and VS zergs both at the same time :eek7:

Because our supposed "commanders" are nothing but some teenager bastards with their mother's milk still wet on their lips... ahhh... teh poetry.

Not listening to any of the turd jugglers. Werd.

F

Faeldawn

UKAvenger has just hit CR5 (or whatever it is you need for global chat) he is an excellent leader, grouped with him heaps before.

S

shilak

Logged out of disgust yet again ... TR zerging Solsar with everything they have, VS zerging Hossin with everything they have and fuck all anywhere else. So my choices are ... a) Fight a load of overpowered Cyclers/Pounders/Strikers ... b) Fight a load of overpowered Lashers/Lagmowers ... c) Fight gun turrets ... d) Log and work through my lunch break ... Sadly, option d) looks the most enjoyable at the moment :eek7:

T

Teh Krypt

Because our supposed "commanders" are nothing but some teenager bastards with their mother's milk still wet on their lips... ahhh... teh poetry.

Not listening to any of the turd jugglers. Werd.

Oh my delightful sick :)

Stop talking about me :<

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
...delightful sick....

i have heard him called a whole bunch-o-stuff but "delightful" isnt an adjective i would associate with sick-note.

"Wang-waxer" is more appropriate, and it wont get me banned :)

T

Teh Krypt

Sicko is a wubly iddul fellow :D

*Pets Sicko*

Just, Don't mention the war. ;)

X

Xtro

Hovers finger over lock thread button as handbags are drawn.

Gimps :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*pulls handbag over Faeldawn's head and kicks him in the nuts*

:p

IBTL etc.

Users who are viewing this thread