NC recruitment poster

M

mid_Efour

propaganda3a.gif

i hope this works

edit: yay it did

D

Deadmanwalking

LOL but they are 1) Terran 2) Used the word noob and 3) with a url like www.w00tz0r.com they deserve a slap.

Nice though ;)

S

Stonebits

One of these days, Ill have to jack (no pun) in my reaver/engy/ams certs and get the cert for jackhammer and see what the fuss is about....

Giv Lasher.....

And Purple suits.....

Im fed up being yellow and blue..... I feel like a damm Dancer from the 'Fast food song'........

Ohhh pizza hut, oh pizza hut... Kentcky fried chicken and a pizza hut.....

Mcdonalds..... Mcdonalds..... <repeat 20 thousand times>

:m00:

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Stonebits

Im fed up being yellow and blue..... I feel like a damm Dancer from the 'Fast food song'........

Ohhh pizza hut, oh pizza hut... Kentcky fried chicken and a pizza hut.....

Mcdonalds..... Mcdonalds..... <repeat 20 thousand times>

:m00:

Pizza Hut - Red and yellow
KFC - Red and white
Mcdonalds - Red and yellow

red, red and, oh, red.....see where this is headed? :)

S

Sarum TheBlack

A lot of fast companies (fast food particularly) use red a lot in their decor and uniforms. Conventional colour psychology says it stimulates the appetite. Not really sure I believe that.. but it's why they do it.

Fast food isn't what I think of when I see the TR with their black and red lycra and gasmasks though...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

TR uniforms are a fetishists dream.

Hey.. don't look at me like that. I joined Captain America and his band of stalwart NC henchmen.:p

S

Stonebits

Those Vanu outfits though......

One piece purple jumpsuits.......

First thing that pops into my mind is fetish..... :whip:

Perhaps im just a bit strange....... :eek7:

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
TR uniforms are a fetishists dream.

Hey.. don't look at me like that. I joined Captain America and his band of stalwart NC henchmen.:p

That works :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Captain America and his stalwart NC henchmen... why does that sound so damn gh3y? :(

*loads his gauss, readjusts his hair, puts on his red stilettos and hobbles away whilst trying to apply bright red lipstick*

... *sighs*

F

Faeldawn

Captain America and his stalwart NC henchmen... why does that sound so damn gh3y? :(

*loads his gauss, readjusts his hair, puts on his red stilettos and hobbles away whilst trying to apply bright red lipstick*

... *sighs*

Is it Saturday already? :)

S

Stonebits

<<deletes quotes and links>

Sod it I give up..... Must have some sort of protection on the site so you cant link.....

Grumble.....

Comedy Genius Thwarted!!!

S

Sarum TheBlack

VS don't get 1 piece stuff.. it's more like cheap dayglow plastic. Especially those silly semi-transparent things you get to go over your feet.

Ph34r the purple tides!

Users who are viewing this thread