do you non NC really think.....

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Look mommy... another pointless Efour thread. Do I get a lollipop for the next useless "why is xyz overpowered?" or "why does xyz think we are overpowered?" thread?
Yes? Please?

Gee... replace NC by "us Mids", VS with "dem Hibs", TR with "omg nerf Albs" and you can swap Efour posts between the DAoC and PS forums - no one would notice.
:rolleyes:

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by Omniscieous
If you were truly 1337 you would know it's 'r teh win' :p or maybe the alternative '4 teh win'.

Im 31 years old. I talk proper like. I dont know all this silly talking with numbers instead of letters.

Wait until all these kiddies have to fill out CV's to big companies and the bosses read them and it says:

Givf j08. 1 1z 1337 a7 w0rk, and givf l07s 0f c4sh 4tehwin.

He's gonna go. " what the hell. Fooken fax machine is broke ". :D

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Look mommy... another pointless Efour thread. Do I get a lollipop for the next useless "why is xyz overpowered?" or "why does xyz think we are overpowered?" thread?
Yes? Please?

Gee... replace NC by "us Mids", VS with "dem Hibs", TR with "omg nerf Albs" and you can swap Efour posts between the DAoC and PS forums - no one would notice.
:rolleyes:

its funny cos its true :p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by bone_idle
Im 31 years old. I talk proper like. I dont know all this silly talking with numbers instead of letters.

Wait until all these kiddies have to fill out CV's to big companies and the bosses read them and it says:

Givf j08. 1 1z 1337 a7 w0rk, and givf l07s 0f c4sh 4tehwin.

He's gonna go. " what the hell. Fooken fax machine is broke ". :D

i R gna txt msg cmpnies 4 jbz in ftr tbh m8.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by mid_Efour
its funny cos its true :p

Damn... the flames(tm) don't seem to work here.
*looks disappointed*

23 gazillion morons would have jumped my post on the DAoC forums by now.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom