Najwa the Unreformed

E

Euthanasia.

what's funny is you lot call me sad ..when nxs and the rest of you are gagging for spanks on a net forum..to coin a phrase off sicko "get laid"

minnie you'll make me so small i'll regret it?
ok ..your a cock ? that good enough to start you off or do i need to say more..cos listening to your attempt to make me feel small could provide some much needed laughter :m00:

once again i must congratulate Sadon on his pwning of rasputin..another funny thing..he insults your english when he himself cannot fucking copy a name from one box to another? and it wasn't exactly once ..cos that could be classed as a mistake -just like his birth..but about 3 times he's done it:(

M

minnie

LOL

I see we have rattled your cage najwa :)

hahahaha:)

grow up you tosspot !

C

cabbage_

Hey has there been/going to be a hate thread about me? Cause no fucker ever groups with me either :p

D

Danya

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
what's funny is you lot call me sad ..when nxs and the rest of you are gagging for spanks on a net forum..to coin a phrase off sicko "get laid"
It's call humour... clearly you missed the joke (as usual).

A

Academy Lord

To Euthanasia

What is wrong with you child?You lost your mind?You ever had one?All i hear from you is swearing and swearing and swearing.For god's sake there are humans reading these threads,we are not all lacking intelligence as you are.I wonder how you managed to reach your 50th season.You should very well consider making an euthanasia to yourself.Oh good lord my hands are shaking.Begone now child,you disgust me.

T

tieris

Re: To Euthanasia

Originally posted by Academy Lord
What is wrong with you child?You lost your mind?You ever had one?All i hear from you is swearing and swearing and swearing.For god's sake there are humans reading these threads,we are not all lacking intelligence as you are.I wonder how you managed to reach your 50th season.You should very well consider making an euthanasia to yourself.Oh good lord my hands are shaking.Begone now child,you disgust me.

No doubt you wil get a reply along the lines of... "BLAH wanke*, BLAH twat, BLAH fuc*, pis* your a cock BLAH BLAH BLAH is that all you got >.<!! keh keh"

:rolleyes: <yawns>

M

minnie

To Euthanasia

LOL u gotta laugh :) The last sentence is pure class :)

T

Taggart

Is it me, or whenever a thread is made with Najwa's name in the topic, it always gets thousands of views and hundreds of replies :p

He must be the most famous guy on prydwen hehe.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Re: To Euthanasia

You are funny.

... not.

E

Euthanasia.

lol sicko :m00:
apart from twog you are the one person on these forums that is actually funny :m00:

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
oh look! an example of your superior intelligence and ability to construct sentences that make sense!

Hey, now! We know all of us how muchly accepted making an Euthanasia to one's self be! Make sentence good, he does, yet weak in the force, I see...

A

Academy Lord

Euthanasia is a greek word.If you know the word's meaning, the sentence is correct.

D

Danya

Euthanasia is a greek word.If you know the word's meaning, the sentence is correct.
Euthanasia is an English word. Your sentence was not correct English. So, no the sentence is not correct.

L

LunarDarkShadow

Actually, Danyan, I beg to differ ;)

Quote from the Internet Encyclopaedia of Philosophy:

Like the moral issues surrounding suicide, the problem of euthanasia has a long history of philosophical discussion. On the whole, ancient Greek thinkers seem to have favored euthanasia, even though they opposed suicide.

And from Religious Tolerance.org:

Euthanasia: (Greek for "good death.")

It's a Greek word hun...

And.. Academy Lord, we can ALL be MENSA trolls, cant we, hmm?

T

Turamber

I really don't understand what the Youth in Asia have to do with any of this, but then I'm only a thick tank (wish I were a think tank instead) :(

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by LunarDarkShadow
Actually, Danyan, I beg to differ ;)

Quote from the Internet Encyclopaedia of Philosophy:

Like the moral issues surrounding suicide, the problem of euthanasia has a long history of philosophical discussion. On the whole, ancient Greek thinkers seem to have favored euthanasia, even though they opposed suicide.

And from Religious Tolerance.org:

Euthanasia: (Greek for "good death.")

It's a Greek word hun...

And.. Academy Lord, we can ALL be MENSA trolls, cant we, hmm?
well i beg to differ as well
"On the whole, ancient Greek thinkers seem to have favoured euthanasia even though they opposed suicide."
just because the greeks favoured mercy killing does not actually mean they invented the word at all they could have agreed with what we now call euthanasia but have either not had a word for it or had a different word for it and secondly
"And from Religious Tolerance.org:"
since it's from a religious website it proves nought ..considering religions all believe different things and have different opinions of where different things came from all it proves is that that definition is that religions opinion of the definition which proves absolutely sod all

so no ..that doesn't prove it's a greek word

Euthanasia is a greek word.If you know the word's meaning, the sentence is correct.[/B]

shut up you fool, don't embaress yourself even more by typing utter bullshit which proves you to be even more of a prick than originally thought. that sentence makes little if no sense at all...
so AcademyLord i think it's time you revisited the Academy

D

decline

It has greek roots but it is now a part of the English vocabulary.

I really don't understand what the Youth in Asia have to do with any of this

ahahhahahaa.

J

Jaas Mallai

hehe,

for a defintion:

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=Euthanasia

pasted for you delectation :)

Main Entry: eu·tha·na·sia
Pronunciation: "yü-th&-'nA-zh(E-)&
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek, easy death, from euthanatos, from eu- + thanatos death -- more at THANATOS
Date: 1869
: the act or practice of killing or permitting the death of hopelessly sick or injured individuals (as persons or domestic animals) in a relatively painless way for reasons of mercy

I think the important bit is the etymology!

Looks like Lunar was right??

JM

E

Euthanasia.

just to point out you never actually see me denying that ,just saying that that the post was not definitely conclusive and that it _could_ or _could not_ be true
but where the word comes from doesn't change the fact that academywanker can't form sentences and is a completely illiterate arsebandit

D

Danya

Greek etymology doesn't make it a greek word, it's still crurent English. If you say Euthanasia is greek then English has no words as all words come from foreign languages. :p

E

Euthanasia.

may i just point out that anyone involved in a net forum arguement about the origins of a word are all sad tossers

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Danyan
Greek etymology doesn't make it a greek word, it's still crurent English.

Unlike the word "crurent" of course :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom